• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious KKH Fucks Up And Makes Sinkie Woman Shit Through Her Loose Vagina!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when you lick a womans cb, inserting a finger up her butthole drives her nuts….but with this one you could end up sucking your own finger…lol
for some, inserting a finger into one ear whilst kissing her, can oso have the same result ; nut-thing in between :biggrin:

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
johntan make his dotter give open backdoor policies to sailors from neh, time for him to repent

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I should clarify, I'm laughing at the way our minah describing her loose pussy lips the way she did.

"stitch vagina lips", "opened as though i had given birth to 10 children", "super loose"

all these phrases gave you the stitches? :biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Gives new meaning to "Fuck the shit out of that pussy". I must be careful not to use this phrase too much in the future.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shit coming out of loose pussy. haha....

Truly Sinkie standards. So such a big fuckup, how come it's not publicised or picked up by media?