• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Loser Sinkie Finds Out His Viet Mail-Order Bride Has 2 Kids And Extorts Him Twice!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Stomper ZC was distressed after finding out that his Vietnamese wife had an outstanding debt of 400,000,000 dong (S$23,928) from her business in Vietnam -- barely three days after solemnising their marriage at the Registry of Marriages (ROM).

ZC had first met his wife in 2015, when she was in Singapore as a tourist.

The two instantly clicked and met up several times after she came back to Singapore the following year.

In October 2016, ZC went to a marriage agency and made arrangements to marry her.

Despite knowing that she was a divorcee, ZC decided to solemnise their marriage on Jan 11, 2017.

When an administration officer asked for her divorce certificate, she sprung a surprise on ZC: She had two children in Vietnam from her previous marriage.

ZC was upset, but decided to channel his energies towards building a future with his wife-to-be, and went through with the solemnisation.

A few days after the incident at the ROM, ZC’s wife suddenly revealed to him that she had an outstanding debt in Vietnam, amounting to 400,000,000 dong (S$23,928).

She asked for her husband to pay off the debts and help her apply for a Long Term Visit Pass (LTVP) so she could work in Singapore, threatening to forsake her ‘wife duties’ should he object.

Said ZC in a phone interview with Stomp:

“She said she wouldn’t have our child if I did not agree.”

ZC agreed to her demands.

In April 2017, ZC’s wife cousin called him, asking him to ‘speed up’ the LTVP application.

The pass was finally granted in June 2017.

In July 2017, the couple went back to ZC’s wife hometown in Vietnam to visit her mother.

There, they held a traditional marriage ceremony, and ZC also took the chance to pay off 100,000,000 dong (S$6,200) from her outstanding debt.

The two returned to Singapore.

However, 13 days later, ZC’s wife told him that there was trouble back home, and flew back to Vietnam.

It’s been more than two weeks, said ZC, and she has not flown back to Singapore, nor given him a definite date which she would be back by.

During this time, she also sent ZC photos of receipts, urging him to pay off her remaining debts.

She said that the bank would seize her family business if they could not pay off their debts in time.

ZC lamented about his wife’s unruly behaviour:

“I don’t know what to do now.

“Should I pay off her debts?

“What happens then?

“She has behaved so irresponsibly as a wife.

“She acted and hid her true agenda.”

http://stomp.straitstimes.com/singa...-finds-out-secrets-a-few-days-later-including

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Loser Sinkie Finds Out His Viet Mail-Order Bride Has 2 Kids And Extorts Him Twice

It is better to cut losses and dump this woman....who knows what other nasty surprises she will spring.

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Loser Sinkie Finds Out His Viet Mail-Order Bride Has 2 Kids And Extorts Him Twice

not bad for this sinkie, buy 1 get 2 free.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the Vietnamese revenge for Jover.....

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Instantly clicked?:biggrin:
I go ktv, all girls instantly click with me, no joke.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Instantly clicked?:biggrin:
I go ktv, all girls instantly click with me, no joke.

During my uni days, I instantly clicked with most of the girls in my orientation activities and ECA. Why does this sinkie find it so magical to "click" with this Viet "tourist"? Viet "tourists" are just hookers here. Our ICA officers know that, and my friend tells me that they turn back many of such "tourists" at the immigration.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

A fool and his money are soon parted.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is better to cut losses and dump this woman....who knows what other nasty surprises she will spring.

Another gold digger...very unlikely the man will not be able to control or settle her down without constantly being asked to fork out thousands and thousands to 'settle family debts'. Her objective is just to find a Singapore Robert to chop.....for all we know, the debts are fake, after all, receipts will be written in viet which man does not understand.

At the end of it, it will be another heart break......

Better to cut losses now and hopefully can still annul the marriage based on ......'non consummation'....?

So sad another fake marriage and con job done on a Robert Singaporean...

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Another gold digger...very unlikely the man will not be able to control or settle her down without constantly being asked to fork out thousands and thousands to 'settle family debts'. Her objective is just to find a Singapore Robert to chop.....for all we know, the debts are fake, after all, receipts will be written in viet which man does not understand.

At the end of it, it will be another heart break......

Better to cut losses now and hopefully can still annul the marriage based on ......'non consummation'....?

So sad another fake marriage and con job done on a Robert Singaporean...

Singkie man need to be more street smart. These ladies are whore by natural. Sinky men must travel out of country often to experience. Travel out of country so that your imagintation and sight won't be impeded by the PAP's Propaganda.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

During my uni days, I instantly clicked with most of the girls in my orientation activities and ECA. Why does this sinkie find it so magical to "click" with this Viet "tourist"? Viet "tourists" are just hookers here. Our ICA officers know that, and my friend tells me that they turn back many of such "tourists" at the immigration.

Slight difference....bees to honey or flies to shit.

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal

is she worth the fugg? mrt can pass thru her tunnel leow..........

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singkie man need to be more street smart. These ladies are whore by natural. Sinky men must travel out of country often to experience. Travel out of country so that your imagintation and sight won't be impeded by the PAP's Propaganda.

sickness known as cunt struck......... worse than m ravi blain bong

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No photos or age of the girl are mentioned. So how to tell if the female in question is bonkable :smile:

If someone is looking for wifey material in Vietnam they should visit Vietnam & do their search there. Maybe visit one of those match making services I've heard about? At least you will avoid those hardened pros & maybe meet a nice virgin:wink:

Last edited:

Alamakinky

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm as horny as the next guy but screwing mice....virgin or not is too much for me.

No photos or age of the girl are mentioned. So how to tell if the female in question is bonkable :smile:

If someone is looking for wifey material in Vietnam they should visit Vietnam & do their search there. Maybe visit one of those match making services I've heard about? At least you will avoid those hardened pros & maybe meet a mice virgin:wink:

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I'm as horny as the next guy but screwing mice....virgin or not is too much for me.
hanor, and those pesky vermins will then start behaving like women - asking lots of questions like "who moved my cheese?".
me oso dowan :p

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am not the least surprised-just look at the 70% -any difference?

I'm sure there are many more unreported cases and you can bet your last $ they are in the 70%

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you are marrying a Vietnamese foreigner, it is hardly for true love. It is usually an exchange. A money for love transaction. So, get real.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you are marrying a Vietnamese foreigner, it is hardly for true love. It is usually an exchange. A money for love transaction. So, get real.

Same, same for most Sporean females.
Except for Sporean females they are looking for the 5C's which is getting harder to achieve.