• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Shit Times propaganda piece on Lau Pioneer generation finding love and sex, sickening

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Shit Times propaganda piece on Lau Pioneer generation finding love and sex, sicke

You mean that, you were once, unable to naturally find a mate or attract ones, but needed aid to let nature take its own course?.:biggrin:
No, I have never had that problem. what I mean was that once upon a time, my GF and me took advantage and manipulated the SDU by pretending we were eligible singles, then signed up for their tour at a subsidized rate. Otherwise, if I took her on holiday, we would have to spend a lot more money, which at that time, I did not have. So, the PAP paid for part of our holiday, hence that is why I have fond thoughts of SDU.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Shit Times propaganda piece on Lau Pioneer generation finding love and sex, sicke

Many a times, it's about companionship rather than sex especially for the older folks. Quite a number of people do hire prostitutes not for sex but because they are lonely and desire companionship.

Companionship is a double edged sword. U have to put up with the baggage and idiosyncrasies of the other partner, which I am sure they have accumulated a lot of since their age is so old. after a few years, the companionship can turn into a nightmare of nagging and incompatibility.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Companionship is a double edged sword. U have to put up with the baggage and idiosyncrasies of the other partner, which I am sure they have accumulated a lot of since their age is so old. after a few years, the companionship can turn into a nightmare of nagging and incompatibility.
they've been there, done that so they shd know the risks if things don't work out and go on with eyes wide, often assisted by their kids that do the vetting. not so much about screwing as "the have gun will travel" and the "show me the money and golden pussy approach" would've passed them by, and with a cheaper and hopefully compatible companion on call, is all they need in their twilight years. any physical need to be fulfilled and whatever situation that can "rise" to the occasion is purely a bonus :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No, I have never had that problem. what I mean was that once upon a time, my GF and me took advantage and manipulated the SDU by pretending we were eligible singles, then signed up for their tour at a subsidized rate. Otherwise, if I took her on holiday, we would have to spend a lot more money, which at that time, I did not have. So, the PAP paid for part of our holiday, hence that is why I have fond thoughts of SDU.

Ok, you had a subsidised holiday...the important thing was, did you "score" during that holiday? & if you did, are you still with that GF....& that would be memorable...known as " cheap & good"..:biggrin:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Ok, you had a subsidised holiday...the important thing was, did you "score" during that holiday? & if you did, are you still with that GF....& that would be memorable...known as " cheap & good"..:biggrin:

I scored before, during and after the holiday. hehehehehhe. It was cheap and good, with the govt and taxpayers subsidizing it. those were the good old days when the PAP gave out freebies. Now no more. I still run into her now and then, of course she is old tai tai now, and I moved on to younger pussies, but we will always have the SDU. hehehhehe

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

they've been there, done that so they shd know the risks if things don't work out and go on with eyes wide, often assisted by their kids that do the vetting. not so much about screwing as "the have gun will travel" and the "show me the money and golden pussy approach" would've passed them by, and with a cheaper and hopefully compatible companion on call, is all they need in their twilight years. any physical need to be fulfilled and whatever situation that can "rise" to the occasion is purely a bonus :wink:

I don't care how many times you have been there and done that, its impossible to see all the risks and downfall. If you want a companion and GF, just call her and go on dates or holidays with her. Why have to marry her. Its called Friends with Benefits. I have many more female friends then I have male friends. Some of these female friends were lovers that I have known for decades. If they are sick, in hospital, or need something, I am there to help them. And they will do the same for me. BUT I DON'T FUCKING MARRY THEM, OK?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't care how many times you have been there and done that, its impossible to see all the risks and downfall. If you want a companion and GF, just call her and go on dates or holidays with her. Why have to marry her. Its called Friends with Benefits. I have many more female friends then I have male friends. Some of these female friends were lovers that I have known for decades. If they are sick, in hospital, or need something, I am there to help them. And they will do the same for me. BUT I DON'T FUCKING MARRY THEM, OK?

Marriage is passé in this day and age. If you want a companion, cohabit with a partner. If you just want regular sex, have fuck buddies and/or go to prostitutes. No strings attached. Why marry?

In northern Europe, people don't marry anymore unless they have kids. And these are highly functioning egalitarian societies which score highly on world happiness reports and with low crime rates to boot. All the things that Sammyboyers dream about day in day out – fair elections, transparency & accountability, universal healthcare, state pension, meritocracy, strong institutions, separation of powers, high productivity & innovation, enlightened education system – they have it in spades.

Sinkies just aren't able to imagine any other kind of society than the dysfunctional one we have here. Instead of looking at best practices from more enlightened nations and then organize and pressure for change, all they do is kpkb and at the end 70% will still vote for the PAP.

Last edited:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Marriage is a contract. Either it works or it does not. I do agree the habits of a lifetime are hard to change. For younger couples there is the ego and stubbornness of youth. For older people, the physical limitations and inertia. Unless there is a high degree of sacrifice, it is difficult to work. Without children as a glue, frankly almost impossible.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I scored before, during and after the holiday. hehehehehhe. It was cheap and good, with the govt and taxpayers subsidizing it. those were the good old days when the PAP gave out freebies. Now no more. I still run into her now and then, of course she is old tai tai now, and I moved on to younger pussies, but we will always have the SDU. hehehhehe

You were, Cheap & she was good...ha ha ha...nice to know, that taxpayers like us...paid for your 'season in the sun'...running into her, would bring back that, ' funny, forgotten feeling'; like I have running into one of my 'season in the sun' in an elevator.:biggrin: