• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

possible for unemployed singaporean to rent JB condo for full-time online gambling?

bedpillow

below's WOT may sound crazy and as if i've escaped from a mental institution...

let's say im an unemployed singaporean, and pretty good at gambling anything which does / doesnt involve sgpools.
(u name it, i've probably done it - soccer / NBA / dota2 / roulette etc)

would there be any legal ramifications arising if i were to live in JB, IP based in JB, but transactions n winnings credited to my SG bank account?
i could use bitcoins to gamble, but then again bitcoin transactions are easily traceable.

i dont think MY banks (maybank / RHB / CIMB / etc) will be willing to open a personal i-banking savings account for a jobless foreigner right?

if anyone knows of someone in JB / MY who fits the description i typed above, do let me know / PM me thanks.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: possible for unemployed singaporean to rent JB condo for full-time online gamblin

below's WOT may sound crazy and as if i've escaped from a mental institution...

let's say im an unemployed singaporean, and pretty good at gambling anything which does / doesnt involve sgpools.
(u name it, i've probably done it - soccer / NBA / dota2 / roulette etc)

would there be any legal ramifications arising if i were to live in JB, IP based in JB, but transactions n winnings credited to my SG bank account?
i could use bitcoins to gamble, but then again bitcoin transactions are easily traceable.

i dont think MY banks (maybank / RHB / CIMB / etc) will be willing to open a personal i-banking savings account for a jobless foreigner right?

if anyone knows of someone in JB / MY who fits the description i typed above, do let me know / PM me thanks.

Yes, as long as you have money.Why not ?