Thread: Food Delivery From Hualien To Taipei By Fighter Jet!

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

Default Food Delivery From Hualien To Taipei By Fighter Jet!

TAIPEI (THE CHINA POST/ASIA NEWS NETWORK) - No punishment will be meted out over the mochi-in-the-fighter-jet incident, Taiwan's Air Force Command Headquarters said Friday (Aug 11) - and that was not even the strangest development in the story.

The day before, the military said it was investigating after a photo released online showed an F-16 fighter jet with two boxes of mochi stacked behind the pilot's seat.

The pilot had picked up the glutinous rice treat while stopped in Hualien during training exercises, and his use of the multi-million-dollar aircraft to collect souveniers looked set to result in disciplinary action.

But it emerged Friday that rather than being his own, the pilot was actually ferrying the mochi as a favour for his division commander.
    x

Considering this, along with relevant regulations and the fact that the placement of the mochi did not interfere with the pilot's operation of the jet, no punishment would be levied on him or his superior officer, the Air Force Command Headquarters said.

It added, however, that it would remind pilots their top priority should be the safe flying of their aircraft.

Meanwhile, Tzen Chi Mochi, the popular gourmet mochi store that the scandalous snack was purchased from, said it disapproved of the pilot's actions.

But not for the reason you probably suspect.

Rather, the store said that placing the product in direct sunlight would hurt its taste and texture.

http://www.straitstimes.com/asia/eas...lots-commander
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

My Reputation Points: 2307 / Power: 8

Default Re: Food Delivery From Hualien To Taipei By Fighter Jet!

This is worse than the corruption within the US Military Industrial complex,,,anyway Taiwan will surrender to the commies, there will be no war,,so all these toys are just for show,,if a real war was to start, and with this sort of servicemen, Taiwan wont even be able to defend their island from a flock of seagulls

My Reputation Points: 429 / Power: 0

JohnTan is more WORSE than anyone in this forum

image.jpg

My Reputation Points: 2229 / Power: 12

It is only a short hop lah.

I think the example of the Gecko case is worse. Just imagine SIA sending a 747 to London with a medical team to pick up the Gecko & LKY.
    Why the urgency for the gecko to get back to Spore that they can justify sending a special flight? If she is unhealthy why was she traveling at all?

Just imagine the $$$ it must have cost. This is one of the reasons I chose not to fly with SIA because I don't want to support the PAP businesses.

Did they ever reveal if anything was wrong with the Gecko or a simple case of upset stomach

My Reputation Points: 458 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by johnny333 View Post

I think the example of the Gecko case is worse. Just imagine SIA sending a 747 to London with a medical team to pick up the Gecko & LKY.
    Why the urgency for the gecko to get back to Spore that they can justify sending a special flight? If she is unhealthy why was she traveling at all?

Just imagine the $$$ it must have cost. This is one of the reasons I chose not to fly with SIA because I don't want to support the PAP businesses.

Did they ever reveal if anything was wrong with the Gecko or a simple case of upset stomach
    u rr ight... no harm was done to the fighter jet in the making of the mochi run.

Only fuckeins will be this cheapskate,,,for the gecko case did not dead fart made payment to SIA for this 'special service'?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Hypocrite View Post
    Only fuckeins will be this cheapskate,,,for the gecko case did not dead fart made payment to SIA for this 'special service'?
    Good question. Did LKY pay SIA?

I suspect not because LKY was a tight wad & if he did pay for the trip then why no publicity of the payment?

Than the oppo should have ask for Proof of Payment...and that time Wooden was PM..he should have investigated the case,,,but I think Dead fart will pay,,,because the cat is out of the bag,,,,,if he did not pay,,,someone would have KPKB about it,,,

Good question. Did LKY pay SIA?

I suspect not because LKY was a tight wad & if he did pay for the trip then why no publicity of the payment?

Quote Originally Posted by The_Hypocrite View Post
    Than the oppo should have ask for Proof of Payment...and that time Wooden was PM..he should have investigated the case,,,but I think Dead fart will pay,,,because the cat is out of the bag,,,,,if he did not pay,,,someone would have KPKB about it,,,
    GCT was a seat warmer lah
    The real power was still held by LKY. People have short memories of what kind of person LKY was & how he would terrorized the opposition, e.g. sue, sue, sue

The president of Spore(OTC) can't even find out how much is left in the kitty.
    How do you expect the opposition to challenge LKY

My Reputation Points: 429 / Power: 0

All Sammyboy readers, please STOP reading Johntan crap shit threads to save yourself time and energy

image.jpg

My Reputation Points: 4256 / Power: 10

Big deal. Prince William landed his chinook at the backyard of his then Girlfriend

Thread Information