• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious How To Vote In ''Reserved For Malay'' Presidential Elections ???

Vote For.................

• Total voters

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought of abstaining as best way............but i don't want Halimah to win..........also if too many people abstain, PAP will just end this type of elections..........:mad:

so vote for which Malay guy ?:confused:

who has the least PAP connection ?:confused:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thought of abstaining as best way............but i don't want Halimah to win..........also if too many people abstain, PAP will just end this type of elections..........:mad:

so vote for which Malay guy ?:confused:

who has the least PAP connection ?:confused:

Scenario 1: Halimah and two anti pap candidates
- Best option is vote for the strongest anti pap candidate.

Scenario 2: Halimah with one anti PAP candidate - vote for anti pap candidate

Scenario 3: Halimah with another pro pap candidate
- dont vote for any pro pap candidate, spoil your vote

Last edited:

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never spoil your votes.
Vote the most non pap candidate if any.
That said I think it's another walkover

The committee will make it a walkover, to save the pappies the embarrassment of a 20% 'elected president'.

That has been the true mission of the committee whose members will be rewarded with handsome bonuses at end of the year. :eek:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The committee will make it a walkover, to save the pappies the embarrassment of a 20% 'elected president'.

That has been the true mission of the committee whose members will be rewarded with handsome bonuses at end of the year. :eek:

What you said is likely to happen. But I hope it will not.

I sense that any anti pap candidate stands a more than 50% chance of thrashing halimah next month

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why is there no option for Madam President? She is my choice for president.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you still have hope that it will not happen?

That pappies will willingly allow their shenanigans come to naught and embarrass themselves once again?

I am an optimist.

if pap is honourable it shd be brave enough to let LHL's choice be put to Singaporeans' votes.

i also hope that Sundaresh Menon rules in favour of TCB's appeal

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am an optimist.

if pap is honourable it shd be brave enough to let LHL's choice be put to Singaporeans' votes.

i also hope that Sundaresh Menon rules in favour of TCB's appeal

It will be a walk over...pinky can't take the risk of the minah not being voted in. He needs a compliant president that will not ask the awkward qns. Basically a puppet that pinky can control.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't know whats the fuss…since when is the president some kind of john grisham character who asks hard questions….they are just ceremonial

i say vote for the old lady and be done with it. we don't want to see another relapse or fainting episode or worse…tears.

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
i don't know whats the fuss…since when is the president some kind of john grisham character who asks hard questions….they are just ceremonial

i say vote for the old lady and be done with it. we don't want to see another relapse or fainting episode or worse…tears.

I do want to see another relapse, fainting episode or preferably a mouth full of blood. So whom shall I vote for?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Scenario 1: Halimah and two anti pap candidates
- Best option is vote for the strongest anti pap candidate.

Scenario 2: Halimah with one anti PAP candidate - vote for anti pap candidate

Scenario 3: Halimah with another pro pap candidate
- dont vote for any pro pap candidate, spoil your vote

problem is which of the 2 Malay chaps is worth voting for...........:biggrin:

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
:*::*::*::*::*:

Attachments

• john_tan.jpg
    john_tan.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 556