• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Amos Yee Repeatedly Robbed And Butt-Raped By Big Black Bubba! No More A Virgin!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are a lot of quiet achievers amongst our kids that dont make the news. I have seen them go to the UK, US, Germany etc to pursue their interest from academia to the arts. Most don't come back and have done well.

They don't ask people for money and are prepared to take on jobs to pay their way.

When one can't tell the difference between the silent achievers and a spoilt kid who is taking advantage of a few naive lot, one does a great disservice to those who have achieved many things in their own quiet way.

It's poor upbringing when you trash someone's religion in such a manner. People of faith do have feelings. We might be atheists but there is no reason to go to such extent.

I do understand there are people who can't tell the difference between free speech and the spewing of hate.

He has a the gift of the gap so do most conmen and charlatans. Kong Hee is one good example. And you you cannot convince his followers otherwise.

Many Sporeans who are Amos Yee age are still kids & still rely on their parents for $. You can even say most Sporean kids are spoilt. So I'm not surprised that he has misused the money he's received.

At least he's taken a route that many Sporeans would never think of taking. I think he's smart enough to shape up if given the chance. I've seen many Sporeans blossom when they are overseas, outside the influence of Spore, away from the PAP & their parents & maids.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
amos gonna be having many a sweet dreams and vietnam flashbacks about "Bubba" in prison.

everytime he hears the sound of water dripping in the bathtub,the "thud" sound of soap slipping out of his fingers and hitting the ground,tears streaming down his cheeks,his eyes goes into the thousand yard stare,its as though he could still hear the sound of bombs falling,his buddies slumped over another,Big Bubba's cock right in his face......"its cockmeat sandwich time!"

Nothing is over!!!!War is never over!!!!!

[video=youtube;ZO7-QJGVdM4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZO7-QJGVdM4[/video]

Last edited:

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
When is Amos yee's agitator fat fuck Kirsten han going to US to protest against the big black dick to stop him from anal probing Amos Yee every night?

IMG_5346.JPG

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are a lot of quiet achievers amongst our kids that dont make the news. I have seen them go to the UK, US, Germany etc to pursue their interest from academia to the arts. Most don't come back and have done well.

They don't ask people for money and are prepared to take on jobs to pay their way.

When one can't tell the difference between the silent achievers and a spoilt kid who is taking advantage of a few naive lot, one does a great disservice to those who have achieved many things in their own quiet way.

It's poor upbringing when you trash someone's religion in such a manner. People of faith do have feelings. We might be atheists but there is no reason to go to such extent.

I do understand there are people who can't tell the difference between free speech and the spewing of hate.

He has a the gift of the gap so do most conmen and charlatans. Kong Hee is one good example. And you you cannot convince his followers otherwise.

How many people really believe that the PAP went after Amos because he was being anti-religion?

Whether or not you agree with Amos, he was a minor with his own opinions. When LKY up the lorry he made public his sentiments public & unfortunately for him he didn't consider that the Lee clan still runs Spore & they would want to punish him for publicising his opinions.

Lets not get side tracked and look at the "special" treatment Amos received from the PAP(Lee clan), he was jailed, put in a mental asylum, they tried to put him in Boy's Town, assaulted by a PAP crony, ....

A U.S. judge agreed that he was being persecuted & that is why he was granted political asylum in the US.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
White supremacy is rearing its ugly head in USA under nationalist Trump. Especially after Charlottesville last weekend, I am afraid this Anus and Bubba's fate will be hazier than ever.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
How many people really believe that the PAP went after Amos because he was being anti-religion?

Whether or not you agree with Amos, he was a minor with his own opinions. When LKY up the lorry he made public his sentiments public & unfortunately for him he didn't consider that the Lee clan still runs Spore & they would want to punish him for publicising his opinions.

Lets not get side tracked and look at the "special" treatment Amos received from the PAP(Lee clan), he was jailed, put in a mental asylum, they tried to put him in Boy's Town, assaulted by a PAP crony, ....

A U.S. judge agreed that he was being persecuted & that is why he was granted political asylum in the US.

Hey SDP cock sucker, why don't you draw butt fucking pictures like your idol?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I don't like how he was treated by the Pap but Amos only has himself to blame being in this predicament. When you see a wall in front of you you would stop or go around it. Instead in his youthful arrogance he ran straight into it. He didn't just declare war on Pap but every authority figure including those who tried to help him. Even when in US remand system he was stirring shit with authority.

I also remember idiots here who were egging him on, knowing full well that he was headed for self destruction. They must be the ones who have donated $50 to ease their guilt. Irony is the donations end up feeding Babba.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure there are people who honestly think that the PAP was out get Amos for being a threat. I am also sure that there are others who wonder why would a 16 year old kid who dropped out of school would be a threat to anyone let alone the PAP.

And why is this 17 year old kid a threat to the PAP. All he did was curse old man.

If a 14 year kid stood outside your door and called you names frequenly and cursed your family, what would you do?

Acknowledge he has freedom speech and live with it?

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't like how he was treated by the Pap but Amos only has himself to blame being in this predicament. When you see a wall in front of you you would stop or go around it. Instead in his youthful arrogance he ran straight into it. He didn't just declare war on Pap but every authority figure including those who tried to help him. Even when in US remand system he was stirring shit with authority.

I also remember idiots here who were egging him on, knowing full well that he was headed for self destruction. They must be the ones who have donated $50 to ease their guilt. Irony is the donations end up feeding Babba.

Result of mother upbringing I suppose.every teenager has a sense of invincibility and megalomania but he is a special case.nurtured from young.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am sure there are people who honestly think that the PAP was out get Amos for being a threat. I am also sure that there are others who wonder why would a 16 year old kid who dropped out of school would be a threat to anyone let alone the PAP.

And why is this 17 year old kid a threat to the PAP. All he did was curse old man.

If a 14 year kid stood outside your door and called you names frequenly and cursed your family, what would you do?

From there Elisha went up to Bethel. As he was walking along the road, some boys came out of the town and jeered at him. “Get out of here, baldy!” they said. “Get out of here, baldy!” He turned around, looked at them and called down a curse on them in the name of the Lord. Then two bears came out of the woods and mauled forty-two of the boys. And he went on to Mount Carmel and from there returned to Samaria.

2 Kings Chapter 2, verses 23 to 25 from The Holy Bible.

Insulting or blasphemy against revered figures are forbidden even in the modern age.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He was no threat to anyone & that is why many were were disgusted that LHL & Co picked on him. The "many" included Sporeans & foreigners. Maybe this is what saved Amos from being confined in boys town? It must have been embarrassing for LHL & the PAP to be seen bullying a minor.

If a 14 year old continually pestered me I would talk to his parents. I wonder if anyone in LKY's family talked to his parents? However LKY can only die once & Amos only released that single video about LKY.

Many people agree with Amos Yee but are too afraid to say so in public. Why else would they donate $$$ to Amos?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I doubt Amos understood what would happen when he released that video. He was only 14 & school kids in Spore are an ignorant of how things really work in Spore. Many are still idealistic & probably think Spore is paradise & 1st in everything :o

It's only after NS & start working that male adults will understand the realities in Spore.

I wouldn't be too hard on those who who donated $. Sporeans have a soft heart when it comes to a hard luck story. Don't forget that it was a David vs Goliath story. Amos did manage to escape from Spore & he's got the opportunity most of us can only dream of :smile:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
.... Amos did manage to escape from Spore & he's got the opportunity most of us can only dream of :smile:

Escape where? to live in the US prison?? You high???

Don't see things in black and white. Just because this kid criticised the establishment doesn't mean he's a hero.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Escape where? to live in the US prison?? You high???

Don't see things in black and white. Just because this kid criticised the establishment doesn't mean he's a hero.

In the US, he'll probably be let out eventually.
If he was in Spore & not a marked person he would have to do NS, then do his reservist obligations until 40.

As a marked person many expect him to receive "special" treatment. He might even die during NS? The PAP might even continue to mark him during his reservist obligations until they drive him out of Spore.

Just because he made the video does not make him a hero. I doubt he expected the problems from the PAP when he made the video. He is just another "lesser mortal" who made the mistake of angering the royalty of Spore.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In the US, he'll probably be let out eventually.
If he was in Spore & not a marked person he would have to do NS, then do his reservist obligations until 40.

As a marked person many expect him to receive "special" treatment. He might even die during NS? The PAP might even continue to mark him during his reservist obligations until they drive him out of Spore.

Just because he made the video does not make him a hero. I doubt he expected the problems from the PAP when he made the video. He is just another "lesser mortal" who made the mistake of angering the royalty of Spore.

have u been in prison or db before?i surmise the experience hes going thru in US prison for the past five months is probably 10x worse than that or any imh or boys home institution in Singapore.this is the equivalent of his plans and dreams slamming right into a brick wall,he thought he was on the verge of flying,on the verge of beating the system.instead he was being sucked in into a jet engine like 80 mile an hour birdkill,as the turbine blades turns him into a red mist of bloody bone and gristle.

u dont even see him throwing tantrums and making ridiculous accusations at the US government on facebook anymore,that is the sign of reality setting in and realising hes waking up in truly hell on earth.lets not forget US justice is pretty farked up,god knows how long he would be there.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
have u been in prison or db before?i surmise the experience hes going thru in US prison for the past five months is probably 10x worse than that or any imh or boys home institution in Singapore.this is the equivalent of his plans and dreams slamming right into a brick wall,he thought he was on the verge of flying,on the verge of beating the system.instead he was being sucked in into a jet engine like 80 mile an hour birdkill,as the turbine blades turns him into a red mist of bloody bone and gristle.

u dont even see him throwing tantrums and making ridiculous accusations at the US government on facebook anymore,that is the sign of reality setting in and realising hes waking up in truly hell on earth.lets not forget US justice is pretty farked up,god knows how long he would be there.

Maybe once Amos Yee is released he'll write a book & we'll know what he thinks. :smile:

However If I was Amos I wouldn't be too happy being locked up in a boys home & knowing that once I got out it would be into the army. Isn't that why he ran to the US?

When I was in Canada I visited an exhibition which displayed a prison cell. It wasn't that bad.
Why should Amos complain? A judge has already given Amos political asylum so as he's concerned he is just marking time until they finally release him.

Amos is still young & immature. The jail experience will give him a new perspective that life in the US is not that easy. Whether or not he makes it will be up to him. At least he won't have the PAP hounding him.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe once Amos Yee is released he'll write a book & we'll know what he thinks. :smile:

However If I was Amos I wouldn't be too happy being locked up in a boys home & knowing that once I got out it would be into the army. Isn't that why he ran to the US?

When I was in Canada I visited an exhibition which displayed a prison cell. It wasn't that bad.
Why should Amos complain? A judge has already given Amos political asylum so as he's concerned he is just marking time until they finally release him.

Amos is still young & immature. The jail experience will give him a new perspective that life in the US is not that easy. Whether or not he makes it will be up to him. At least he won't have the PAP hounding him.

aiyah. canadian prisons are different from those in the u.s. in maximum security prisons each prisoner will be locked up in his own cell with a fold down bed, sink and shithole. in minimum security prisons like what amos the anus is in, he will share a hall with a bunch of other prisoners, and that's where the baddest bully will rule the place with his dick.

IMG_0074.JPG

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No one was hounding him,he was free to leave and no one cares what he does once he served his ns obligations.instead of this asylum madness,since he has no skills that any country wants beside making offensive youtube videos,and he has no money at age 18 even to survive as a illegal immigrant for extended period of time.his parents never prepared for their son to go awol,his idiot supporters and publicists has no money and are just along for the ride,and his donations are dried up(judging from his previous campaign on gofundme which raised a grand total of 2.5k in 4 months).

but forget about where he was incarcerated for a minute,we all know the reasons for him to want to seek "asylum" in the us,its to aviod the tyranny of ns and avoid being a slave,for we feel the urgency of time and not wanting to waste 2 years of our youth.but his plan has obviously misfired.....instead he has already wasted 5 months of his life which could have gone to serving the 2 year balance of ns which i guarantee u is a 100 times better than DB and definitely way better than "bubba" buttfuck prison.whats worst,he was a innocent man in Singapore,now hes incarcerated in US pokey for no goddam reason.and the US has any justification for holding him for as long as they one and no reason whatsoever for compensating him for the time lost should one day he be freed.

amos is not young and immature anymore,maybe he was a year ago when he was in imh things were still recoverable he hasnt gone past the point of fubar,but now he has tasted the stink and crud of bubba's ass,life has just shat on him like nobody could imagine.no one goes to vietnam for 5 months and not suffer from ptsd and ramboitis.

Last edited: