Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Amos Yee Repeatedly Robbed And Butt-Raped By Big Black Bubba! No More A Virgin!

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

Default Amos Yee Repeatedly Robbed And Butt-Raped By Big Black Bubba! No More A Virgin!

Amos Yee was reportedly repeatedly robbed by a fellow inmate in the same American prison as him.

This is according to a Facebook post on Aug. 10, 2017, a day after National Day:

This is what the post said:

Recently in prison Amos has been repeatedly robbed by a man named Emmanuel Reyes, also known as “Bubba.” Reyes is a 6’4” (1.93 m) 250 lbs (113.4 kg) muscular Black man covered in tattoos.

Reyes is in prison for illegal weapons charges and for assault. Reyes was in possession of an illegal gun and he beat up his cousin after his cousin wanted to evict Reyes over constant noise complaints. Prisoners are allowed to purchase additional food and snacks at the prison kiosk with money sent to their commissary account by family and friends. Amos receives money on his account thanks to donations from people who care about him and is able to buy additional food.

Reyes began targeting Amos and numerous other prisoners to intimidate and steal food from. Reyes specifically targeted Amos, Amos’s Filipino friend, Asians, and the elderly as he viewed them as easy targets. Reyes was recently placed into solitary confinement after attacking another inmate. Reyes approached a 72-year-old inmate and demanded that the man give him his chips. The 72-year-old man refused to give up his food so Reyes beat him badly.

During Reyes’s solitary confinement, Amos requested that he be moved to a different part of the prison due to harassment. The prison honored his request. Amos’s Filipino friend, Jay, also made the same request for the same reason and was also transferred. Amos and his friend Jay are now safe after that ordeal.

According to Yee’s post, the perpetrator who targeted him is a tattooed black man, who stands at 1.93 metres and weighs 113.4kg.

From the details provided in the post, a background check can be done to identify this man.

According to the Wisconsin Prison (DOC) Arrest Records for one Emmauel A Reyes, alias Bubba Reyes, this is how the man looks like

Bubba Reyes has been convicted three times in the past: In 2007, 2009 and 2016.

Yee has been detained in the United States for 236 days so far.

http://mothership.sg/2017/08/amos-ye...-in-us-prison/
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

My Reputation Points: 301 / Power: 0

Default Re: Amos Yee Repeatedly Robbed And Butt-Raped By Big Black Bubba! No More A Virgin!

Let me guess. This is a prelude to another "fund-raising" for this hero of the left.

“On behalf of my fellow SAF Officers, both past and present, who still believe in the Code of Honour, we wish to state that we are deeply ashamed of the disgraceful and dishonourable conduct of Cpt Najib Hanuk, Maj Chia Thye Siong and Dr Ng Eng Hen. We sincerely apologise to the family of Pte Dominique Lee for the negligence which led to, and for the failure of these three gutless weasels to accept full responsibility for his tragic and unnecessary death.” PTADER, 27 March 2016

My Reputation Points: 429 / Power: 0

Default Re: Amos Yee Repeatedly Robbed And Butt-Raped By Big Black Bubba! No More A Virgin!

Guys, from now let's stop reading all these crap threads created by johntan. Just let him talk to himself. Ignore johntan boy to save yourself lots of time.

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1335
Size:  22.6 KB
    Last edited by Huat-Ah; 13-08-2017 at 05:07 AM.

My Reputation Points: 229 / Power: 0

Hopefully, he enjoyed the penetration.

My Reputation Points: 298 / Power: 0

Some would say LKY's spirits coming through Bubba (pun intended).

My Reputation Points: 2307 / Power: 8

Why are the yanks still wasting n precious resources feeding this trouble maker? He should be deported back to Singkieland and let the pap shaft him..and the yanks are real clowns..to even give asylum to a trouble making asshole is beyond me. No wonder Yankee land is going down the dumps with trash like that for immigrants.

My Reputation Points: 381 / Power: 0

excellent. He after all drew such a picture.
    The Worker's Party is the best opposition party.

My Reputation Points: 180 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Huat-Ah View Post
    Guys, from now let's stop reading all these crap threads created by johntan. Just let him talk to himself. Ignore johntan boy to save yourself lots of time.
    no i love an establishment cocksucker….leave him be…he already kenna diabetes from sucking all that sweet cock.

My Reputation Points: 180 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    According to Yee’s post,the perpetrator who targeted him is a tattooed black man, who stands at 1.93 metres and weighs 113.4kg
    wow….he doesn't knw that snitches end up as bitches….bubba gonna be layin' some pipe tonight.

My Reputation Points: 86 / Power: 0

Anus Yee is a masturbator for sure incl self poking anus............

My Reputation Points: 86 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by JHolmesJr View Post
    wow….he doesn't knw that snitches end up as bitches….bubba gonna be layin' some pipe tonight.
    1.93 m makes more #########$$$$$$$$$$ as basketball player or stud

My Reputation Points: 2229 / Power: 12

Not surprised that Amos Yee is having problems because Trump is in power. He should have run road earlier before the US elections then he would probably be free by now.

I think Amos Yee is better off in the US even if he is in detention because if he returned to Spore he will be a marked by the PAP & their cronies.

My Reputation Points: 689 / Power: 0

Amos is not a threat to the PAP, a nuisance maybe as they are forced to act when he insults religions because we have charged and convicted many others who have insulted religion. He is young and not at all matured, He is also quite dangerous when he made allegation of sexual misconduct against someone who bailed him out. He also scammed Singaporeans twice and used the money to travel and enjoy life. Both his parents are working and I understand middle class at least. They can afford to pay for his legal challenges but he knows there are enough gullible idiots who sympathise with him.

So far he has made appeals for funds 4 times and never ever revealed where it has gone to. Even gave an account on how much to fight his last case but in then end never engaged a council and after playing around pleaded guilty and did not contest anything. At least Roy gave an account of where the money went to.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny333 View Post
    Not surprised that Amos Yee is having problems because Trump is in power. He should have run road earlier before the US elections then he would probably be free by now.

I think Amos Yee is better off in the US even if he is in detention because if he returned to Spore he will be a marked by the PAP & their cronies.

My Reputation Points: 2229 / Power: 12

Many Sporeans who are Amos Yee age are still kids & still rely on their parents for $. You can even say most Sporean kids are spoilt. So I'm not surprised that he has misused the money he's received.

At least he's taken a route that many Sporeans would never think of taking. I think he's smart enough to shape up if given the chance. I've seen many Sporeans blossom when they are overseas, outside the influence of Spore, away from the PAP & their parents & maids.

My Reputation Points: 94 / Power: 0

I am quite rather sure that it was Amos Yee who seduced Nigger with his itchy backside, and that IS the real Freedom he wanted from USA the free country. They provide free anus for sex in the prison, this is excellent human rights practice.

My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 12

expecting the next news about amos is a ripped anus and an ambulance to the hospital. amos will adopt the alias anus after warding for karchng to heal.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

My Reputation Points: 1591 / Power: 2

Quote Originally Posted by Huat-Ah View Post

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1335
Size:  22.6 KB
    JohnTan is one of the brightest tools in the shed. I always read his posts and I'll continue to encourage him to share his wisdom here.

Wanted : Sam Leong
    NRIC: S1599536-L
    DOB: 25 May 66
    Last known address:Rented Room in Bedok South
    Please note that this Moniker is no longer Persian
    I am now of Burmese descent

My Reputation Points: 4256 / Power: 10

End of the day what's his 'crime'?
    Vile pappies wouldn't even let off a boy.
    Hope Amos is the first of many to come....and grow up to exact revenge on vile pappies.

My Reputation Points: 341 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Narong Wongwan View Post
    End of the day what's his 'crime'?
    Vile pappies wouldn't even let off a boy.
    Hope Amos is the first of many to come....and grow up to exact revenge on vile pappies.
    Haha... to use age as a defence is the stupidest thing one can do. How old is he? 3 years old? Did he 'accidentally' post seditious youtube videos? Did he repent after being warned? Nope.

So i will say, give this chao cheebye kia a hard time in the U.S. When he is done with the jail stint, he will come out a broken man sympathized by typical losers and given some handouts.
    PM Lee Kuan Yew: “Whoever governs Singapore must have that iron in him. Or give it up. This is not a game of cards. This is your life and mine. I’ve spent a whole lifetime building this and as long as I’m in charge, nobody is going to knock it down.”
    #Hatersgonnahate

My Reputation Points: 996 / Power: 6

Just another Chinaman in a world of

Thread Information