• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Amos Yee Repeatedly Robbed And Butt-Raped By Big Black Bubba! No More A Virgin!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
amos-yee-bubba-reyes.jpg

Amos Yee was reportedly repeatedly robbed by a fellow inmate in the same American prison as him.

This is according to a Facebook post on Aug. 10, 2017, a day after National Day:

This is what the post said:

Recently in prison Amos has been repeatedly robbed by a man named Emmanuel Reyes, also known as “Bubba.” Reyes is a 6’4” (1.93 m) 250 lbs (113.4 kg) muscular Black man covered in tattoos.

Reyes is in prison for illegal weapons charges and for assault. Reyes was in possession of an illegal gun and he beat up his cousin after his cousin wanted to evict Reyes over constant noise complaints. Prisoners are allowed to purchase additional food and snacks at the prison kiosk with money sent to their commissary account by family and friends. Amos receives money on his account thanks to donations from people who care about him and is able to buy additional food.

Reyes began targeting Amos and numerous other prisoners to intimidate and steal food from. Reyes specifically targeted Amos, Amos’s Filipino friend, Asians, and the elderly as he viewed them as easy targets. Reyes was recently placed into solitary confinement after attacking another inmate. Reyes approached a 72-year-old inmate and demanded that the man give him his chips. The 72-year-old man refused to give up his food so Reyes beat him badly.

During Reyes’s solitary confinement, Amos requested that he be moved to a different part of the prison due to harassment. The prison honored his request. Amos’s Filipino friend, Jay, also made the same request for the same reason and was also transferred. Amos and his friend Jay are now safe after that ordeal.

According to Yee’s post, the perpetrator who targeted him is a tattooed black man, who stands at 1.93 metres and weighs 113.4kg.

From the details provided in the post, a background check can be done to identify this man.

According to the Wisconsin Prison (DOC) Arrest Records for one Emmauel A Reyes, alias Bubba Reyes, this is how the man looks like

Bubba Reyes has been convicted three times in the past: In 2007, 2009 and 2016.

Yee has been detained in the United States for 236 days so far.

http://mothership.sg/2017/08/amos-yee-repeatedly-robbed-by-muscular-tattooed-black-man-in-us-prison/

Huat-Ah

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, from now let's stop reading all these crap threads created by johntan. Just let him talk to himself. Ignore johntan boy to save yourself lots of time.

image.jpg

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why are the yanks still wasting n precious resources feeding this trouble maker? He should be deported back to Singkieland and let the pap shaft him..and the yanks are real clowns..to even give asylum to a trouble making asshole is beyond me. No wonder Yankee land is going down the dumps with trash like that for immigrants.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys, from now let's stop reading all these crap threads created by johntan. Just let him talk to himself. Ignore johntan boy to save yourself lots of time.

no i love an establishment cocksucker….leave him be…he already kenna diabetes from sucking all that sweet cock.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not surprised that Amos Yee is having problems because Trump is in power. He should have run road earlier before the US elections then he would probably be free by now.

I think Amos Yee is better off in the US even if he is in detention because if he returned to Spore he will be a marked by the PAP & their cronies.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos is not a threat to the PAP, a nuisance maybe as they are forced to act when he insults religions because we have charged and convicted many others who have insulted religion. He is young and not at all matured, He is also quite dangerous when he made allegation of sexual misconduct against someone who bailed him out. He also scammed Singaporeans twice and used the money to travel and enjoy life. Both his parents are working and I understand middle class at least. They can afford to pay for his legal challenges but he knows there are enough gullible idiots who sympathise with him.

So far he has made appeals for funds 4 times and never ever revealed where it has gone to. Even gave an account on how much to fight his last case but in then end never engaged a council and after playing around pleaded guilty and did not contest anything. At least Roy gave an account of where the money went to.

Not surprised that Amos Yee is having problems because Trump is in power. He should have run road earlier before the US elections then he would probably be free by now.

I think Amos Yee is better off in the US even if he is in detention because if he returned to Spore he will be a marked by the PAP & their cronies.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many Sporeans who are Amos Yee age are still kids & still rely on their parents for $. You can even say most Sporean kids are spoilt. So I'm not surprised that he has misused the money he's received.

At least he's taken a route that many Sporeans would never think of taking. I think he's smart enough to shape up if given the chance. I've seen many Sporeans blossom when they are overseas, outside the influence of Spore, away from the PAP & their parents & maids.

sex6sex6sex6

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am quite rather sure that it was Amos Yee who seduced Nigger with his itchy backside, and that IS the real Freedom he wanted from USA the free country. They provide free anus for sex in the prison, this is excellent human rights practice.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
expecting the next news about amos is a ripped anus and an ambulance to the hospital. amos will adopt the alias anus after warding for karchng to heal.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

View attachment 31406

JohnTan is one of the brightest tools in the shed. I always read his posts and I'll continue to encourage him to share his wisdom here.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
End of the day what's his 'crime'?
Vile pappies wouldn't even let off a boy.
Hope Amos is the first of many to come....and grow up to exact revenge on vile pappies.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
End of the day what's his 'crime'?
Vile pappies wouldn't even let off a boy.
Hope Amos is the first of many to come....and grow up to exact revenge on vile pappies.

Haha... to use age as a defence is the stupidest thing one can do. How old is he? 3 years old? Did he 'accidentally' post seditious youtube videos? Did he repent after being warned? Nope.

So i will say, give this chao cheebye kia a hard time in the U.S. When he is done with the jail stint, he will come out a broken man sympathized by typical losers and given some handouts.