• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious The Tunku Spills The Beans On Singapore's Split From Malaysia and LKY (long excerpt)

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: The Tunku Spills The Beans On Singapore's Split From Malaysia and LKY (long excer

Yes. That sounds like him.
He returned that disfavour by doing the same to eloquent speakers in his own backyard in later years.

Nothing strange about that. He was brought up not speaking Mandarin at all. Not even sure how much hakka he spoke. By his own admission, Malay was his native tongue, followed by English. A chinese that can speak better Malay then a malay and cannot speak chinese, is a traitor to his race. Later on he colluded with the Japs in WW2 and became a traitor to his country. Now his son is carrying on the tradition.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: The Tunku Spills The Beans On Singapore's Split From Malaysia and LKY (long excer

Lky got rid of British Empire monopoly in opium trade in Singapore. Give cedit where it was due.

Shd also pull down All towers of Christianty bldgs to erased the evil West British dictator drug trafficker bastards.
he replaced it with PAP pay and pay, death by a thousand cuts, NS, etc. I rather take the British back.

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal

Nothing strange about that. He was brought up not speaking Mandarin at all. Not even sure how much hakka he spoke. By his own admission, Malay was his native tongue, followed by English. A chinese that can speak better Malay then a malay and cannot speak chinese, is a traitor to his race. Later on he colluded with the Japs in WW2 and became a traitor to his country. Now his son is carrying on the tradition.

wonder if pukimak speaks tamil or better hindi or malayanam or putu mayam

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal

he replaced it with PAP pay and pay, death by a thousand cuts, NS, etc. I rather take the British back.

n return of those hotwives of the soldiers on duty in war fronts..............my frens used to tell me how busy he was servicing the hotwives!!!!!!!!!!!! sometimes dug 3 tunnels a day n nite........

Last edited: