Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 44

Thread: The Tunku Spills The Beans On Singapore's Split From Malaysia and LKY (long excerpt)

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    693
    My Reputation Points: 139 / Power: 0

    Default The Tunku Spills The Beans On Singapore's Split From Malaysia and LKY (long excerpt)

    Conversations with Tunku Abdul Rahman (2016) is published by Marshall Cavendish Singapore.
    This article was first published in Esquire Malaysia, August 2017.

    http://www.esquire.my/lifestyle/cult...ore-split-1965




















  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    23,795
    My Reputation Points: 689 / Power: 0

    Default Re: The Tunku Spills The Beans On Singapore's Split From Malaysia and LKY (long excer

    It is actually not a surprise. Its speak to the ability of the Old man to spin his own narrative.

    Here is a good example. Till today Singaporeans are still not aware that the people behind the Hock Lee Bus riots were PAP members. As the tension was reaching fever pitch, Old Man was repeatedly asked to denounce the action of his party members by the British in Singapore's Legislative Assembly. When riots finally occurred Old man drove to Tanglin and from a hill he saw the blaze at Alexandra and then left the same day for Frasers Hill with his family. Lim Chin Siong was then a PAP member and a member of the Legislative Assembly. The other PAP members involved were Fong Swee Suan, Devan Nair, Dominic Puthucheary Sr (Jainil's father) and others.

    David Marshall and his Government won the first elections on 2nd April 1955 and the Legislative Assembly opened on 22nd April. 4 days later PAP led unions led the first island wide strikes to sabotage the Marshall Government. The agitation continued everyday until it culminated in the Hock Lee Bus Riots on 12 May 1955.

    The convenient narrative and the scapegoat have always been the communist but the PAP was party to it from the very start. At the end of the day, one culprit behind the Hock Lee Bus riots became the Prime Minister of Singapore and his son is the current PM. `Culprit no. 2 Devan Nair became the 3rd President of Singapore and his son is now the Media Chief for the Government of Singapore. Culprit no. 3, Dominic Puthucheary's son is now a Minister of State for Singapore.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,195
    My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 0

    Default Re: The Tunku Spills The Beans On Singapore's Split From Malaysia and LKY (long excer

    In a nutshell muds are stupid and mossie culture are to be blame.

    People lose faith in angmoh christianalogy faith of crime.

    Angmoh started to become drug lord monopoly in opium trade targeting Chinese buddhaalogy community making chinese need to get rid of angmoh to get rid of the opium trade in Singapore.

    Lky get rid of angmoh monopoly in opium trade in Singapore and give credit where it is due.

    Opium is killing Chinese aka NS is killing Chinese in Singapore.

    Where is angmoh today to return to claim glory which they said built modern Singapore (from drug money).

    If angmoh are rigtheous ans not deal in crime opuum trade today Singapore is still their colony of faith in Christianity.

    Christianty shd be ban in Asia. Christianty committed too many crimes in Asia.
    Last edited by tanwahtiu; 12-08-2017 at 05:21 PM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oxley Rise, Con You is my roomate
    Posts
    18,136
    My Reputation Points: 2391 / Power: 10

    Default Re: The Tunku Spills The Beans On Singapore's Split From Malaysia and LKY (long excer

    I am sick and tired of all these old fart mudlaysian and zikaporean politicians and leaders talk shit about the split between malaysia and singapore. Every one talk and talk, and even this reporter is a stupid moron, nobody bothers to ask whether the separation was legal in the first place. If you needed to have a national referendum in both Malaysia and Singapore in order for singapore to legally join the malaysian federation and be recognized, then why the fuck would you not also have a national referendum for the 2 countries to do the opposite when they separate? The whole separation was a cloak and dagger of secret drafts by Eddie Barker with the help of Gecko and even Toh Chin Chye and Rajaratnam did not know about it until it was almost a fait accompli. Eddie said Old fart told him that they pulled off a bloodless coup.

    Its very simple like this. The people of the 2 countries agreed to joint together via national referendum. The same people must also decide if they want to separate also via referendum. Instead, the malaysian leaders and Old fart had an ego and power problem, and then decided to resolve it Illegally by separating without the consent and approval of the people. Singapore is an illegally created state as far as I am concerned. No one seems to even bother with this little fact. If the separation had gone to a referendum, how many singaporeans would have voted for it? Certainly not a lot, I don't think.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    23,795
    My Reputation Points: 689 / Power: 0

    Default Re: The Tunku Spills The Beans On Singapore's Split From Malaysia and LKY (long excer

    Whats happens if a referendum was in fact held and Singaporeans voted overwhelming to remain as Malaysians? Will Tungku accept the decision of Singaporeans and allow Singapore to remain?


    Quote Originally Posted by Papsmearer View Post
    I am sick and tired of all these old fart mudlaysian and zikaporean politicians and leaders talk shit about the split between malaysia and singapore. Every one talk and talk, and even this reporter is a stupid moron, nobody bothers to ask whether the separation was legal in the first place. If you needed to have a national referendum in both Malaysia and Singapore in order for singapore to legally join the malaysian federation and be recognized, then why the fuck would you not also have a national referendum for the 2 countries to do the opposite when they separate? The whole separation was a cloak and dagger of secret drafts by Eddie Barker with the help of Gecko and even Toh Chin Chye and Rajaratnam did not know about it until it was almost a fait accompli. Eddie said Old fart told him that they pulled off a bloodless coup.

    Its very simple like this. The people of the 2 countries agreed to joint together via national referendum. The same people must also decide if they want to separate also via referendum. Instead, the malaysian leaders and Old fart had an ego and power problem, and then decided to resolve it Illegally by separating without the consent and approval of the people. Singapore is an illegally created state as far as I am concerned. No one seems to even bother with this little fact. If the separation had gone to a referendum, how many singaporeans would have voted for it? Certainly not a lot, I don't think.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,874
    My Reputation Points: 2820 / Power: 10

    Default Re: The Tunku Spills The Beans On Singapore's Split From Malaysia and LKY (long excer

    the SG 1962 referendum was a vote on joining Malaysia under what terms, and didn't have the option of objecting to the merger. it is because nobody had raised the issue of merger objection option in the legislative assembly back then ? what an absolute farce of a referendum.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    18,622
    My Reputation Points: 5401 / Power: 11

    Default Re: The Tunku Spills The Beans On Singapore's Split From Malaysia and LKY (long excer

    Quote Originally Posted by Papsmearer View Post
    The people of the 2 countries agreed to joint together via national referendum. The same people must also decide if they want to separate also via referendum.
    Those 3 options in the referendum pointed to a merger, that's why BS called for a boycott (which was a bad move).

    Fast forward 5 decades and Sinkies haven't learnt the lesson. Place a solid vote against the PAP candidate! Fuck the PAP dead!
    i am an ordinary sinkie sheep!!!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,500
    My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

    Default Re: The Tunku Spills The Beans On Singapore's Split From Malaysia and LKY (long excer

    Quote Originally Posted by zhihau View Post
    Those 3 options in the referendum pointed to a merger, that's why BS called for a boycott (which was a bad move).

    Fast forward 5 decades and Sinkies haven't learnt the lesson. Place a solid vote against the PAP candidate! Fuck the PAP dead!
    I suppose sinkies happy abt it cos they have spore which they truely called their home. Better than merging with msia which is Malay majority n a muslim country..potential terrorists country (said john tan) too. Isnt it? So ok lah.

    If only Msia cld grant PR status as easily as Sinkieland. Sigh.......
    Last edited by whoami; 13-08-2017 at 05:01 AM.
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

    Peace Be With You

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,784
    My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

    Default Re: The Tunku Spills The Beans On Singapore's Split From Malaysia and LKY (long excer

    Quote Originally Posted by scroobal View Post
    Whats happens if a referendum was in fact held and Singaporeans voted overwhelming to remain as Malaysians? Will Tungku accept the decision of Singaporeans and allow Singapore to remain?
    Tunku allowed sinkies to leave because singapore was predominantly chink. He feared a successful coup or civil war won by the chinks. He also feared that losing any referendum on apartheid policies favouring the muds as the chinks would vote against it.

    The dumb mud of course did not take into account demographic changes due to birthrate. Muslims make more babies than non-muslims since they worry less about the future and generally do not invest that much into their kids.

    Even if the chinks outnumbered the muds in the 1950s and 1960s, by the 1990s, the muds would have comfortably outnumbered the chinks, simply having a larger birthrate and also by importing lots of muslim muds from indonesia.

    The Tunku blinked too quickly, allowing LKY to win and thus, earning the honorific "Ah Gong" title.

    I am not sure why oppies would like to have remained under the Tunku. Do they hate the PAP so much that they are willing to subject their descendants to a lifetime of daily persecution and apartheid simply because they aren't mud nor muslim?
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    *(^_^)*
    Posts
    1,379
    My Reputation Points: 429 / Power: 0

    Default Re: The Tunku Spills The Beans On Singapore's Split From Malaysia and LKY (long excer

    Every sammy member should FOLLOW ME doing this in their signature


    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1173
Size:  22.6 KB
    Last edited by Huat-Ah; 13-08-2017 at 05:06 AM.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,500
    My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

    Default Re: The Tunku Spills The Beans On Singapore's Split From Malaysia and LKY (long excer

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    I am not sure why oppies would like to have remained under the Tunku. Do they hate the PAP so much that they are willing to subject their descendants to a lifetime of daily persecution and apartheid simply because they aren't mud nor muslim?
    If is true then y d 30% Chinese still remain in Msia? Y whenever i asked them to swap ID with Sinkieland they turned down? Same goes for those 3% rich chinese indon. Y still remain in Indon when both Indon n Msia r terrorist countries?
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

    Peace Be With You

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,500
    My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

    Default Re: The Tunku Spills The Beans On Singapore's Split From Malaysia and LKY (long excer

    Quote Originally Posted by Huat-Ah View Post
    Every sammy member should FOLLOW ME doing this in their signature


    Name:  image.jpg
Views: 1173
Size:  22.6 KB
    Ya....JT is a troll.
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

    Peace Be With You

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,784
    My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

    Default Re: The Tunku Spills The Beans On Singapore's Split From Malaysia and LKY (long excer

    Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    If is true then y d 30% Chinese still remain in Msia? Y whenever i asked them to swap ID with Sinkieland they turned down? Same goes for those 3% rich chinese indon. Y still remain in Indon when both Indon n Msia r terrorist countries?
    Same reason why Copts and Hindus remain in places like Eygpt and Pakistan. It's their home and they don't want to leave unless absolutely necessary.

    I can see that you are generally in agreement with the muslim practice that discriminates against non-muslims simply for being non-muslim. The only time you squeal is when muslims themselves face the same kind of discrimination they subject others to when they are the majority.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,500
    My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

    Default Re: The Tunku Spills The Beans On Singapore's Split From Malaysia and LKY (long excer

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    Same reason why Copts and Hindus remain in places like Eygpt and Pakistan. It's their home and they don't want to leave unless absolutely necessary.
    U mean they rather be subjected to discrimination n daily death threats as u put it in ur past posts? Their life at stake n u r talkg abt missg their home? Hahaha..Hey john....try harder.
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

    Peace Be With You

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,784
    My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

    Default Re: The Tunku Spills The Beans On Singapore's Split From Malaysia and LKY (long excer

    Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    U mean they rather be subjected to discrimination n daily death threats as u put it in ur past posts? Their life at stake n u r talkg abt missg their home? Hahaha..Hey john....try harder.
    This is an example. And you whoami, need to stop lying.

    This Coptic family stayed put for decades in Egypt. Eventually, they won the 'Russian roulette' of discrimination from your muslim mob. Again, no complains of injustice in any mosque. Muslims generally remain very very quiet.

    A 70-year-old Christian woman has been stripped naked, beaten and paraded through the streets by a mob of around 300 Muslim men in a village in southern Egypt.

    The mob also burned down seven homes belonging to Christian families, according to an unusually outspoken statement issued by the local Orthodox Coptic church, after rumours circulated in the village that a Christian man was having a relationship with a Muslim woman.

    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7049926.html


    Another example in Pakistan. The christians stayed long enough, and again, won the russian roulette and were finally targeted by 'peaceful muslims'.


    Anzila Semeul cries while sitting with her daughter in front of their home, after it was burnt by a mob two days earlier, in Badami Bagh, Lahore March 11, 2013. Hundreds of Pakistani Christians took to the streets across the country on Sunday, demanding better protection after a Christian neighbourhood was torched in the city of Lahore a day earlier in connection with the country's controversial anti-blasphemy law.

    http://www.christianpost.com/news/pa...-homes-173696/
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    18,622
    My Reputation Points: 5401 / Power: 11

    Default Re: The Tunku Spills The Beans On Singapore's Split From Malaysia and LKY (long excer

    Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    I suppose sinkies happy abt it cos they have spore which they truely called their home
    Sigh... what can I say...
    i am an ordinary sinkie sheep!!!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Posts
    3,500
    My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

    Default Re: The Tunku Spills The Beans On Singapore's Split From Malaysia and LKY (long excer

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    This is an example. And you whoami, need to stop lying.

    This Coptic family stayed put for decades in Egypt. Eventually, they won the 'Russian roulette' of discrimination from your muslim mob. Again, no complains of injustice in any mosque. Muslims generally remain very very quiet.



    Another example in Pakistan. The christians stayed long enough, and again, won the russian roulette and were finally targeted by 'peaceful muslims'.
    Hallo. Stay focus. Y talk abt far away event. U been harpg on msia n indon n spore. So just stick to these countries. N yes...d chinese shld run away fm msia n indon since u said both r terrorist countries. Lives more important. I dont buy ur story. They miss their home n rather b killed? Liar u r!
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

    Peace Be With You

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    8,818
    My Reputation Points: 1177 / Power: 7

    Default Re: The Tunku Spills The Beans On Singapore's Split From Malaysia and LKY (long excer

    aiyah.............if S'pore don't get kicked out..............you think the Old Fark can be the biggest fish in the small pond ??

    he's a Zionist puppet after all................
    Immaculate Conception Or Deception = God Screwed Mary's Arse And She Got Pregnant

    (( Horus + Mithra = Jesus ))

    '' one erection got one erection high, one cleavage got one cleavage deep '

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,784
    My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

    Default Re: The Tunku Spills The Beans On Singapore's Split From Malaysia and LKY (long excer

    Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    Hallo. Stay focus. Y talk abt far away event. U been harpg on msia n indon n spore. So just stick to these countries. N yes...d chinese shld run away fm msia n indon since u said both r terrorist countries. Lives more important. I dont buy ur story. They miss their home n rather b killed? Liar u r!
    Sure, liar whoami. Here are some closer examples.

    Are you on the side of the arsonists and the shit-stirrers because they share your religion? If you are supposed to be a moderate, then God help us all.



    Hundreds of people plundered and burned down several Buddhist temples or vihara in Tanjung Balai, North Sumatra, on Friday evening. No fatalities or injuries occurred in the anarchic acts, which took place until early Saturday

    http://www.thejakartapost.com/news/2...n-sumatra.html
    Another example of islamists in action. Again, not classified as terrorists yet. So, no arrests nor drone strikes nor SWAT team to take them out.

    BEKASI, Indonesia: Indonesian police fired tear gas to disperse hardline Muslims protesting against the construction of a Catholic church in a satellite city of the capital Jakarta.

    Several hundred protesters from a group called Forum for Bekasi Muslim Friendship demonstrated in front of the Santa Clara church in Kaliabang, a neighborhood of Bekasi city, after Friday prayers.

    Witnesses said police fired tear gas as the protesters tried to force their way into the church, which has been under construction since Nov. Some also threw rocks and bottles into the 6,500-square-meter site.

    Ismail Ibrahim, a cleric and organiser of the protest, said they will not disperse until authorities met their demand to cancel the church's construction permit. -- AP
    https://www.nst.com.my/news/2017/03/...s-construction


    In Malaysia 2014. Yet another severed cow head threat, presumably by Islamists.

    KUALA LUMPUR, June 28 ― The dumping of a severed cow head outside Penang lawmaker RSN Rayer’s house is disrespectful of the Hindu religion and intimidates Malaysians, the Malaysia Hindu Sangam said today.

    Datuk R. S. Mohan Shan, the president of the group representing all Hindu believers in the country, explained that the “cow is a holy thing for Hindus” as they worship it.

    “How can they do this and just throw in front of somebody’s house?

    “This is making everybody scared, this is making [people from] other religions scared and we feel the security of the country is shaken up,” he told The Malay Mail Online when contacted today, urging the police and government to probe this morning’s incident and take action.


    Read more at http://www.themalaymailonline.com/ma...zt34pr7TAZq.99
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oxley Rise, Con You is my roomate
    Posts
    18,136
    My Reputation Points: 2391 / Power: 10

    Default Re: The Tunku Spills The Beans On Singapore's Split From Malaysia and LKY (long excer

    Quote Originally Posted by zhihau View Post
    Those 3 options in the referendum pointed to a merger, that's why BS called for a boycott (which was a bad move).

    Fast forward 5 decades and Sinkies haven't learnt the lesson. Place a solid vote against the PAP candidate! Fuck the PAP dead!
    U make a good point. The original referendum was a fraud and big wayang. It was rigged to only give one possible result. It was all already arranged by the powers to be from the 2 countries. However, it does not detract from the fact that they too need to make a wayang referendum to leave. If zikapore join malaysia via a fraud referendum, they have to leave via a fraud referendum too. In either case, the joining part is illegal and so is the leaving part.


Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 7 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 7 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 22-03-2016, 02:51 PM
  2. The take by the Bukit Timah Prata Gang on Bukit Batok BE
    By scroobal in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 22-03-2016, 01:06 PM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 28-11-2012, 01:04 PM
  4. Blame the Latest Israel-Arab War on... Singapore?
    By kongkek in forum The Political / Serious Zone [no rep deductions]
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 19-11-2012, 06:51 AM
  5. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 21-08-2012, 11:20 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •