• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Know Perm Sec Survey

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a chap here who knows a Perm Sec. In all the years in this forum no one has claimed to know a Perm Sec. Just trying to gauge how well connected people in this forum are and maybe rank the most connected person.

If you know a Perm Sec, MP, Cabinet Minister, General, CEO of Stat Board or GLC please let us know.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I fucked a girl in school and she was the Niece of a then perm sec. surname Kwa.

Think no other Perm Sec connections.
Other people in high places let me check my journal to refresh memory

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not counted bro. It has to be actual person that you know or has bought a beer for you.

I fucked a girl in school and she was the Niece of a then perm sec. surname Kwa.

Think no other Perm Sec connections.
Other people in high places let me check my journal to refresh memory

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not counted bro. It has to be actual person that you know or has bought a beer for you.
I know enough PAP bigwigs and important civil servants. But I rather not boast of my connections. Over to you guys.
we're talking about buying you a beer and telling you jokes they read from reader's digest here, styro-john - donating their entitlement of a pkt of food in a styrofoam box to you doesn't count as hob-nobbing . but if you "knew" ellen lee, yu fufu, lee be wah, indraneh in the biblical sense, then hats off to you and you'll be known as stylo-john (as in marjo-john) :wink:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a chap here who knows a Perm Sec. In all the years in this forum no one has claimed to know a Perm Sec. Just trying to gauge how well connected people in this forum are and maybe rank the most connected person.

If you know a Perm Sec, MP, Cabinet Minister, General, CEO of Stat Board or GLC please let us know.

I know quite a few of them. They know me too. They know I dont agree with many of their policies

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know of two MP's who are retired.

One was a one term MP.
He and several officers and I used to play bridge in the evening, during NS.

The other was a MP for a few terms.
He and I played tennis during and after NS.
He and I have always met once or more than once whenever I visited Singapore.
He always paid for the meals and the beers.

Both of them are older than me, by several several years.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I know NMP counted or not?
Nick Fang the fencer he was my subordinate in the army. I also took over his Peugeot coupe.
So now he knows who I am liao