• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Bipolar Keling Locked Up In Arkam Asylum With The Joker And Other Crazy Folks!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
m-ravi-lawyer---1450224.png

SINGAPORE: Non-practising lawyer M Ravi was remanded at the Institute of Mental Health (IMH) for two weeks on Saturday (Aug 12), after being charged over three incidents.

Ravi, 48, was charged on Saturday with two counts of causing public nuisance at Sri Mariamman Temple on Jul 31 and Aug 11 this year, one count of voluntarily causing hurt to lawyer Jeannette Chong-Aruldoss on Aug 8 and one count of causing hurt with a rash act to lawyer Nakoorsha Abdul Kadir on the same day.

In the Aug 8 incident at around 11am, Ravi allegedly pushed Ms Chong-Aruldoss to the ground outside her office at Eugene Thuraisingam LLP at The Adelphi on Coleman Street, causing her to suffer a pain in her right shoulder.

In a Facebook post on the day of the incident, Ms Chong-Aruldoss wrote that she was approaching her office when Ravi came towards her with "three huge guys" and pushed her to the floor.
"I was approaching my office when he came towards me with the three guys," she wrote. "Then he spoke to me.

"I did not want to hear him, so I smiled and attempted to walk away, then he pushed me to the floor."

Ravi also allegedly threw a bag at Mr Nakoorsha, a colleague of Ms Chong-Aruldoss, that same day.

At Sri Mariamman Temple, Ravi was charged with two counts of causing public nuisance for using abusive language to people at the temple on both occasions.

He was remanded at IMH for two weeks on Saturday and his case will next be heard on Aug 25.

The charges come after Ravi was charged with criminal trespass "with intent to annoy" in June this year for allegedly trespassing into the People’s Park Complex offices of Eugene Thuraisingam LLP.
He was formerly head of knowledge management and strategic alliance at the firm but was sacked in June this year.

Read more at http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news...luntarily-causing-hurt-causing-public-9117538

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
... but alas, there are idiots who actually contribute good money to keep this lunatic going. Idiots.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's the same thing such as the temple more than 10 years ago. Nothing has changed. What never comes out is the clients whose interest have suffered thru the years.

Law Society acts to transfer these cases to other lawyers but there are additional costs and the angst involved. People seeking lawyers are not like going for a travel holiday.

I recall that Falun Gong had engaged him when he had a another episode involving the same temple and the mosque next door.