• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat The Cursed Man

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Cursed is the man who carves an image or casts an idol"

"Cursed is the man who dishonors his father or his mother."

"Cursed is the man who moves his neighbor's boundary stone."

"Cursed is the man who leads the blind astray on the road."

"Cursed is the man who withholds justice from the alien, the fatherless or the widow."

"Cursed is the man who sleeps with his father's wife, for he dishonors his father's bed."

"Cursed is the man who has sexual relations with any animal.

"Cursed is the man who sleeps with his sister, the daughter of his father or the daughter of his mother."

"Cursed is the man who sleeps with his mother-in-law."

"Cursed is the man who kills his neighbor secretly."

"Cursed is the man who accepts a bribe to kill an innocent person."

"Cursed is the man who does not uphold the words of this law by carrying them out."

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Cursed is the man who dishonors his father or his mother.". Which pap leader dishonours his parents?

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Cursed is the man who moves his neighbor's boundary stone." Did LHL move GRC boundaries?

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Cursed is the man who leads the blind astray on the road." . Does LHL mislead Singaporeans by getting SPH to report half truths and untruths?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Cursed is the man who withholds justice from the alien, the fatherless or the widow." . Does LHL allow MOM and employers to deport injured foreign workers without compensation? Does LHL neglect to care for the weak and orphans?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Cursed is the man who kills his neighbor secretly.". Which pap leader smears character of his political opponents or sets up secret Committees against people he doesnt like?

Last edited:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Cursed is the man who carves an image or casts an idol" - Do pap leaders create materialism as an idol in Singapore?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I fear for people who work for the pap as they are doing the wrong things in the eyes of the One who matters

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
A curse on Mr Lau? The below was posted on 11 Oct 2016:

"Last night I had the privilege to meet Mr Lau, a staunch PAP supporter.

Mr Lau is the mid 70s. He had primary school education but was determined and knew that by joining the pap, he wld be able to get many privileges. He lives at AMK Ave 10 and had been a staunch supporter of the pap. When he was young and active, he participated in many pap activities and was accorded many privileges and given many appreciation certificates by the pap. He was influential and had many friends.

Because of his involvement with pap, he got a good salary despite his lack of education. Life was good. His son joined as an SOF regular in the SAF. He praised the pap.

Yesterday, when he met me, he was a man full of sorrows. He had been sick for abt 10years and was not able to be active in pap grassroots. Initially his grassroots friends still kept in touch with him. But as his sickness got worse, they deserted him. PAP and his grassroots friends are no more with him. Now his comfort is his family members

He has been jobless for more than 15years. His son is very sick and is unable to hold a job. He resorted to renting out a room in his AMK flat to get monthly income.

Life is tough for him now. Unlike the days when he was an active pap supporter, he now has to count every cent.

He told me he regrets serving the pap blindly and neglected his friends. He is a frustrated man and have no way out.

He knows now that PAP used him and spoke to him nicely when they wanted him to serve, to reach out and to speak up for the pap. He knows now that the pap used him when he was young and healthy. He now knows that pap dumps him when he is not useful to the pap.

He wished he had lived his life differently.

I appreciate Mr Lau for his truthfulness and his sharing. How many more Singaporeans will face a future like Mr Lau is facing now? How many PAP supporters will regret serving pap like Mr Lau?"

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL appears to have power in SG. But he has done many wrongs. He has to be very careful not to incur divine's wrath and curse

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
LHL appears to have power in SG. But he has done many wrongs. He has to be very careful not to incur divine's wrath and curse

I didnt watch NDP 2017. But some of my friends told me that LHL looked gaunt, sickly and perturbed. I wonder whether my friends' assessments of LHL's health are accurate

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Sinkie Trinity. The Father, the Son and the Holy Goh.

hahaha

your source of power and authority are from:

1. A demented man who is now dead, buried and totally decomposed.
2. A senile man who laments that many Singaporeans are ungrateful
3. A man struck with cancer who is denounced by his siblings as abusive and dishonourable

no wonder your curse has no power nor authority and is not true.

My source of power and authority are alive and sharp as a two-edged sword and the cursed man I mentioned are warnings from Him.

Last edited: