• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Pinky face machiam he saw hantu like that

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/[email protected]

how cum his face green green ?

7th moon haven cum he already see hantu

funny sia he pai pai using mineral water bottle

machiam NEA ban joss sticks liao

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
ky gel was reaching out for him.... and i tot trump is in deep shit. looks like i am wrong.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singos are the worlds biggest retards…..just watch them trying to clap while holding a plastic bottle….no brains one.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol, cracked me up. The PAP approached an NUS lecturer to stand for GE and he turned them down. He said that he could not handle people and they thought he meant constituents. He meant the grassroots folks who in his view was dumb as they come. He asked if he could bring in his own people and they said a straight no. Everyone had to go they branch sec.

Probably saw john tan waving at him

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am still wondering if it was manipulated. How someone can project such a look let alone a PM of a country is just beyond belief. It shows a sense of complete loss of what is happening.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singos are the worlds biggest retards…..just watch them trying to clap while holding a plastic bottle….no brains one.
and they'll probably miss too, those around him oso siam, else they kena :p
Never hear him mention these about the owl at the Instana...must be seeing Raven & dare not say anything..
should be that of a raven in the photo of his natday speech with the mbs background, showing off his macho mini-muscle
Probably saw john tan waving at him
that must be why he hit....and miss :p

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
& she was a secret sari wearer...:biggrin:

like these milfs?

IMG_0068.JPG

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He heard the explosion of the gun salute and his countenance turned green. He never like fire crackers not to mention tank fire.