Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why Muslims have failed Islam and made it the subject of hate and ridicule.

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

Default Re: Why Muslims have failed Islam and made it the subject of hate and ridicule.

Quote Originally Posted by whoami View Post
    I prefer present Malays. More r educated n hold good positions in their work place. Though far fm excellence compare with their Non Malay counterparts, it does improve past 5 decades.

N john tan. U better respect our EP Halimah
    I prefer sinkie malay to mudland or indon malay. I consider mudland malays to be gone case, well on the way to become another failed state. Indon malays still have a fighting chance to rein in their shit-stirring mullahs and fanatics.

I'm full of respect for Madam President. She has my endorsement to be our President.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

My Reputation Points: 1182 / Power: 9

Default Re: Why Muslims have failed Islam and made it the subject of hate and ridicule.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    I prefer sinkie malay to mudland or indon malay. I consider mudland malays to be gone case, well on the way to become another failed state. Indon malays still have a fighting chance to rein in their shit-stirring mullahs and fanatics.

I'm full of respect for Madam President. She has my endorsement to be our President.
    Nope. Tats not wat u told us. U said Malay Muslims r all terrorists! They will side all Muslims even ISIS
    Meritocracy is Not Wat U Know But Who U Know

Peace Be With You

Nope. Tats not wat u told us. U said Malay Muslims r all terrorists! They will side all Muslims even ISIS
    I said most muslims sympathise with terrorists simply because they share the same religion. Sympathising with terrorist doesn't make them automatically terrorists. No drone strikes or jail for sympathisers anywhere in the world.

Why are you twisting my words, you liar?

I said most muslims sympathise with terrorists simply because they share the same religion. Sympathising with terrorist doesn't make them automatically terrorists. No drone strikes or jail for sympathisers anywhere in the world.

Why are you twisting my words, you liar?
    Sympathiser? Such a sweepg stmt. I dont sympathise ppl who killed d innocents whet they r muslims or otherwise.

No i did not twist ur words. U been harpg away 7/24 malays muslims r terrorists n also potential terrorists n even cut n paste those pic fm indon n msia so as to prove ur point tat msia n indon malays n indons r terrorists!

Peace Be With You

Sympathiser? Such a sweepg stmt. I dont sympathise ppl who killed d innocents whet they r muslims or otherwise.

No i did not twist ur words. U been harpg away 7/24 malays muslims r terrorists n also potential terrorists n even cut n paste those pic fm indon n msia so as to prove ur point tat msia n indon malays n indons r terrorists!
    Potential terrorists are not actual terrorists. No laws against being a potential terrorist or a sympathiser.

You just admitted you twisted my words. You are a liar.

My Reputation Points: 1177 / Power: 7

why are we even talking about...................muSLIMES...............???
    Immaculate Conception Or Deception = God Screwed Mary's Arse And She Got Pregnant

(( Horus + Mithra = Jesus ))

'' one erection got one erection high, one cleavage got one cleavage deep '

Potential terrorists are not actual terrorists. No laws against being a potential terrorist or a sympathiser.

You just admitted you twisted my words. You are a liar.
    Nope! I m not. But u a liar! Look at all ur post. Accusg Malays as terrorist simply cos i m a Muslim. Even tellg ev one here msia n indon r terrorist countries. Cut n paste ah hock demo n lied to ev one tat it was a riot...but tere isnt any parang or guns in d pic. On d contrary i saw ladies smiling away takg selfies....street vendors distributg free drinks. Like havg picnic n u lied to ev1 by saying tere were violence. White lie!

Peace Be With You

Nope! I m not. But u a liar! Look at all ur post. Accusg Malays as terrorist simply cos i m a Muslim.
    Cite your evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by whoami
    Even tellg ev one here msia n indon r terrorist countries.
    Cite your evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by whoami
    Cut n paste ah hock demo n lied to ev one tat it was a riot...but tere isnt any parang or guns in d pic. On d contrary i saw ladies smiling away takg selfies....street vendors distributg free drinks. Like havg picnic n u lied to ev1 by saying tere were violence. White lie!
    Looks like you have a weird definition of peaceful. You include making death threats as 'peaceful' too.

JAKARTA, Indonesia (AP) — Indonesian police said one person died and seven were injured in clashes in the capital on Friday that followed a protest by hard-line Muslims demanding the arrest of the city's minority-Christian governor for alleged blasphemy.

Jakarta police spokesman Awi Setiyono said an elderly man died, possibly from the effects of tear gas. He said four civilians and three police officers were injured.

Clashes broke out between police and hard-core protesters who refused to disperse following nightfall. Police fired tear gas and water cannons and protesters set alight two police vehicles and piles of rubbish left behind from the protest, which drew tens of thousands of people.

http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-po...-2016-11/?IR=T

My Reputation Points: 2307 / Power: 8

Have to admit the resident pappie dog is right,,,Muslims are hypocrites. Look at the photos posted, these indon mozzies can protest and be violent against Ah Hok, who is a competent Governor, but voted out due to his religion and being a minority. How come these mozzies never protest against Isis when a famous Mosque was blown up by than? Mozzies abuse Mozzies is ok,,,,God forbid if someone else shoots a mozzie or blow up a Mosque,,these mozzies will blame others but cannot blame themselves,,,what a bunch or hypocrites,,,

http://www.news.com.au/world/middle-...779b35d1ae6431

Islamic State have blown up world famous Mosul mosque

June 22, 201711:32am

The Grand al-Nuri Mosque of Mosul has been destroyed. Pictures: AFP

news.com.au

ISLAMIC State militants have blown up the Grand al-Nuri Mosque of Mosul and its leaning minaret, an Iraqi military statement says.

The world famous mosque was destroyed as the Iraqi military approached the mosque, which was the location where the “caliphate” was declared by the Islamic State in 2014.
    “Our forces were advancing toward their targets deep in the Old City and when they got to within 50 metres of the Nuri mosque, Daesh committed another historical crime by blowing up the Nuri mosque,” General Abdulamir Yarallah said.
    IS has denied involvement in the bombing, instead blaming American forces who are providing air and ground support for the Iraqi military, The Independent reported.

The Grand al-Nuri Mosque of Mosul has been destroyed.Source:AFP

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi proclaimed himself “caliph” — ruler of all Muslims — from the lectern in July 2014 in the medieval mosque after his forces took over significant portions of Iraq and Syria. The black flag of the terror group has flown from atop the famous minaret there since June 2014.
    Iraqi officials had previously said they hoped the mosque could be captured by Eid ul-Fitr, the festival marking the end of the Muslim fasting month of Ramadan, which begins next week.
    The fall of Mosul would, in effect, mark the end of the Iraqi half of the “caliphate”, even though IS would continue to control territory west and south of the city, the largest they had control of in both Iraq and Syria, according to Al Jazeera.

The Truth about Islam,,,

What Putin said is true,,and don't forget, Dead fart was sceptical of the muds too,,,when NS was 1st implemented, the Muds were lucky that they were not enlisted. The burdens of defence and the sacrifices made was on the other races,,,,muds were given a 'get out of NS card'

My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 0

Islam's idea of innocence is far different what what others, non-Muslims, perceive.
    In Islam, leaving the religion is an act punishable by death. According to Islam and Muslims who hold on to the entirety of Islamic doctrine, a person who leaves Islam is not deemed innocent.
    https://islamqa.info/en/20327

What other acts are deemed to be acts of apostasy?

--------------------------------------------
    The ruling of execution because of a word that somebody utters is what the Muslim scholars call al-riddah (apostasy). What is apostasy and what constitutes apostasy? What is the ruling on the apostate (al-murtadd)?
    1 – Riddah (apostasy) refers to when a Muslim becomes a disbeliever by saying a clear statement to that effect, or by uttering words which imply that (i.e., which imply kufr or disbelief), or he does something that implies that (i.e., an action which implies kufr or disbelief).

2 – What constitutes apostasy
    (a) Apostasy in beliefs, such as associating others with Allaah, denying Him, or denying an attribute which is proven to be one of His attributes, or by affirming that Allaah has a son. Whoever believes that is an apostate and a disbeliever.
    (b) Apostasy in words, such as insulting Allaah or the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).
    (c) Apostasy in actions, such as throwing the Qur’an into a filthy place, Other such actions include prostrating to an idol or to the sun or moon.
    (d) Apostasy by omission, such as not doing any of the rituals of Islam, or turning away from following it altogether.

3 – What is the ruling on the apostate?
    The evidence that the apostate is to be executed is the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “Whoever changes his religion, execute him.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2794). What is meant by religion here is Islam (i.e., whoever changes from Islam to another religion).

My Reputation Points: 200 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by scroobal View Post
    I am actually a believer that all major religions will evolve overtime for the better as they go thru horrific and unspeakable phases. Hinduism, its caste system, wife forced to jump into the funeral pyre, Christianity and their well documented oppression pogroms, abuses and harm that it brought to the World, etc.

The Muslims currently do have a choice with the advent of the internet, a more open society and a greater freedom to voice one's views. They can speak up and challenge those that have hijacked their religion and caused and continue to cause mayhem to the lives of innocent people including women and children. The beheadings, the wholesale rape of Yazidi women and girls plus kept as sexual slaves in this century are one of many well documented atrocities that cannot be blamed away to deviants alone.

When will this silence end?
    Maybe it is Islam that has failed Muslims. Till today, Islam is the only religion that continues to apply its Shariah (God Laws) that call for the killing of an apostate. Till today, Islam is the only religion where war and conquests are glorified through teaching of jihad and martyrdom. Till today, Islam continues to teach that the only certain way to their paradise, Jannah, is through martyrdom.

One need not look far and wide - http://m.themalaymailonline.com/mala...ampaign=buffer

Non-Muslims and even Muslims were ignorant of the true nature of Islam until more recently. The advent of social media means these acts and constant words glorifying war and martyrdom reach us with near certainty.

To understand Islam you have to listen to former Muslims and read for yourself. Their prophet is called the perfect role model in the koran. You have to find out more about him if you want to find out about Islam.

Thread Information