• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Why Muslims have failed Islam and made it the subject of hate and ridicule.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I prefer present Malays. More r educated n hold good positions in their work place. Though far fm excellence compare with their Non Malay counterparts, it does improve past 5 decades.

N john tan. U better respect our EP Halimah:rolleyes:

I prefer sinkie malay to mudland or indon malay. I consider mudland malays to be gone case, well on the way to become another failed state. Indon malays still have a fighting chance to rein in their shit-stirring mullahs and fanatics.

I'm full of respect for Madam President. She has my endorsement to be our President.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I prefer sinkie malay to mudland or indon malay. I consider mudland malays to be gone case, well on the way to become another failed state. Indon malays still have a fighting chance to rein in their shit-stirring mullahs and fanatics.

I'm full of respect for Madam President. She has my endorsement to be our President.

Nope. Tats not wat u told us. U said Malay Muslims r all terrorists! They will side all Muslims even ISIS:rolleyes:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nope. Tats not wat u told us. U said Malay Muslims r all terrorists! They will side all Muslims even ISIS:rolleyes:

I said most muslims sympathise with terrorists simply because they share the same religion. Sympathising with terrorist doesn't make them automatically terrorists. No drone strikes or jail for sympathisers anywhere in the world.

Why are you twisting my words, you liar?

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I said most muslims sympathise with terrorists simply because they share the same religion. Sympathising with terrorist doesn't make them automatically terrorists. No drone strikes or jail for sympathisers anywhere in the world.

Why are you twisting my words, you liar?

Sympathiser? Such a sweepg stmt. I dont sympathise ppl who killed d innocents whet they r muslims or otherwise.

No i did not twist ur words. U been harpg away 7/24 malays muslims r terrorists n also potential terrorists n even cut n paste those pic fm indon n msia so as to prove ur point tat msia n indon malays n indons r terrorists!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sympathiser? Such a sweepg stmt. I dont sympathise ppl who killed d innocents whet they r muslims or otherwise.

No i did not twist ur words. U been harpg away 7/24 malays muslims r terrorists n also potential terrorists n even cut n paste those pic fm indon n msia so as to prove ur point tat msia n indon malays n indons r terrorists!

Potential terrorists are not actual terrorists. No laws against being a potential terrorist or a sympathiser.

You just admitted you twisted my words. You are a liar.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Potential terrorists are not actual terrorists. No laws against being a potential terrorist or a sympathiser.

You just admitted you twisted my words. You are a liar.

Nope! I m not. But u a liar! Look at all ur post. Accusg Malays as terrorist simply cos i m a Muslim. Even tellg ev one here msia n indon r terrorist countries. Cut n paste ah hock demo n lied to ev one tat it was a riot...but tere isnt any parang or guns in d pic. On d contrary i saw ladies smiling away takg selfies....street vendors distributg free drinks. Like havg picnic n u lied to ev1 by saying tere were violence. White lie!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nope! I m not. But u a liar! Look at all ur post. Accusg Malays as terrorist simply cos i m a Muslim.

Cite your evidence.

whoami said:
Even tellg ev one here msia n indon r terrorist countries.

Cite your evidence.

whoami said:
Cut n paste ah hock demo n lied to ev one tat it was a riot...but tere isnt any parang or guns in d pic. On d contrary i saw ladies smiling away takg selfies....street vendors distributg free drinks. Like havg picnic n u lied to ev1 by saying tere were violence. White lie!

Looks like you have a weird definition of peaceful. You include making death threats as 'peaceful' too.

JAKARTA, Indonesia (AP) — Indonesian police said one person died and seven were injured in clashes in the capital on Friday that followed a protest by hard-line Muslims demanding the arrest of the city's minority-Christian governor for alleged blasphemy.

Jakarta police spokesman Awi Setiyono said an elderly man died, possibly from the effects of tear gas. He said four civilians and three police officers were injured.

Clashes broke out between police and hard-core protesters who refused to disperse following nightfall. Police fired tear gas and water cannons and protesters set alight two police vehicles and piles of rubbish left behind from the protest, which drew tens of thousands of people.

http://www.businessinsider.com/ap-police-say-1-dead-7-injured-in-indonesia-clashes-2016-11/?IR=T

Ahok-Female-Supporters-956x620.jpg

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have to admit the resident pappie dog is right,,,Muslims are hypocrites. Look at the photos posted, these indon mozzies can protest and be violent against Ah Hok, who is a competent Governor, but voted out due to his religion and being a minority. How come these mozzies never protest against Isis when a famous Mosque was blown up by than? Mozzies abuse Mozzies is ok,,,,God forbid if someone else shoots a mozzie or blow up a Mosque,,these mozzies will blame others but cannot blame themselves,,,what a bunch or hypocrites,,,

http://www.news.com.au/world/middle...e/news-story/cfbda7491993dfd1d8779b35d1ae6431

[h=1]Islamic State have blown up world famous Mosul mosque[/h]June 22, 201711:32am

60d2a06301d01bf0d377efd9e83196de

The Grand al-Nuri Mosque of Mosul has been destroyed. Pictures: AFP

news.com.au

ISLAMIC State militants have blown up the Grand al-Nuri Mosque of Mosul and its leaning minaret, an Iraqi military statement says.

The world famous mosque was destroyed as the Iraqi military approached the mosque, which was the location where the “caliphate” was declared by the Islamic State in 2014.
“Our forces were advancing toward their targets deep in the Old City and when they got to within 50 metres of the Nuri mosque, Daesh committed another historical crime by blowing up the Nuri mosque,” General Abdulamir Yarallah said.
IS has denied involvement in the bombing, instead blaming American forces who are providing air and ground support for the Iraqi military, The Independent reported.
fccce0d54fcfe2f7add21243f4cdf313

The Grand al-Nuri Mosque of Mosul has been destroyed.Source:AFP

Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi proclaimed himself “caliph” — ruler of all Muslims — from the lectern in July 2014 in the medieval mosque after his forces took over significant portions of Iraq and Syria. The black flag of the terror group has flown from atop the famous minaret there since June 2014.
Iraqi officials had previously said they hoped the mosque could be captured by Eid ul-Fitr, the festival marking the end of the Muslim fasting month of Ramadan, which begins next week.
The fall of Mosul would, in effect, mark the end of the Iraqi half of the “caliphate”, even though IS would continue to control territory west and south of the city, the largest they had control of in both Iraq and Syria, according to Al Jazeera.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What Putin said is true,,and don't forget, Dead fart was sceptical of the m&ds too,,,when NS was 1st implemented, the m&ds were lucky that they were not enlisted. The burdens of defence and the sacrifices made was on the other races,,,,m&ds were given a 'get out of NS card'

[video=youtube;wyxcBWIGnXA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyxcBWIGnXA[/video]

PappyDooDaaD

Islam's idea of innocence is far different what what others, non-Muslims, perceive.
In Islam, leaving the religion is an act punishable by death. According to Islam and Muslims who hold on to the entirety of Islamic doctrine, a person who leaves Islam is not deemed innocent.
https://islamqa.info/en/20327

What other acts are deemed to be acts of apostasy?

--------------------------------------------
The ruling of execution because of a word that somebody utters is what the Muslim scholars call al-riddah (apostasy). What is apostasy and what constitutes apostasy? What is the ruling on the apostate (al-murtadd)?
1 – Riddah (apostasy) refers to when a Muslim becomes a disbeliever by saying a clear statement to that effect, or by uttering words which imply that (i.e., which imply kufr or disbelief), or he does something that implies that (i.e., an action which implies kufr or disbelief).

2 – What constitutes apostasy
(a) Apostasy in beliefs, such as associating others with Allaah, denying Him, or denying an attribute which is proven to be one of His attributes, or by affirming that Allaah has a son. Whoever believes that is an apostate and a disbeliever.
(b) Apostasy in words, such as insulting Allaah or the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).
(c) Apostasy in actions, such as throwing the Qur’an into a filthy place, Other such actions include prostrating to an idol or to the sun or moon.
(d) Apostasy by omission, such as not doing any of the rituals of Islam, or turning away from following it altogether.

3 – What is the ruling on the apostate?
The evidence that the apostate is to be executed is the words of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him): “Whoever changes his religion, execute him.” (Narrated by al-Bukhaari, 2794). What is meant by religion here is Islam (i.e., whoever changes from Islam to another religion).

PappyDooDaaD

I am actually a believer that all major religions will evolve overtime for the better as they go thru horrific and unspeakable phases. Hinduism, its caste system, wife forced to jump into the funeral pyre, Christianity and their well documented oppression pogroms, abuses and harm that it brought to the World, etc.

The Muslims currently do have a choice with the advent of the internet, a more open society and a greater freedom to voice one's views. They can speak up and challenge those that have hijacked their religion and caused and continue to cause mayhem to the lives of innocent people including women and children. The beheadings, the wholesale rape of Yazidi women and girls plus kept as sexual slaves in this century are one of many well documented atrocities that cannot be blamed away to deviants alone.

When will this silence end?

Maybe it is Islam that has failed Muslims. Till today, Islam is the only religion that continues to apply its Shariah (God Laws) that call for the killing of an apostate. Till today, Islam is the only religion where war and conquests are glorified through teaching of jihad and martyrdom. Till today, Islam continues to teach that the only certain way to their paradise, Jannah, is through martyrdom.

One need not look far and wide - http://m.themalaymailonline.com/mal...al&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Non-Muslims and even Muslims were ignorant of the true nature of Islam until more recently. The advent of social media means these acts and constant words glorifying war and martyrdom reach us with near certainty.

To understand Islam you have to listen to former Muslims and read for yourself. Their prophet is called the perfect role model in the koran. You have to find out more about him if you want to find out about Islam.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
For mum of 7 with husband fighting COVID-19 in ICU, home quarantine is an anxious but tight-knit affair
Sharifah Radiah Ameer COVID-19 husband ICU quarantine
Ms Sharifah Radiah Ameer (in purple) with her dad, husband and children during Hari Raya in 2019. (Photo: Sharifah Radiah Ameer)
Bookmark
SINGAPORE: It was still dark on Thursday morning (May 7) when Mrs Sharifah Radiah Ameer, 42, was jolted awake by her son, only to find her husband sitting against a wall looking pale and breathless.

For the previous few days, Mr Efendi Abdul Rahman, 43, had been dry coughing and slowly losing his sense of taste and smell.

Mr Efendi had visited a clinic the previous Saturday with similar symptoms and a 40-degree Celsius fever, but the doctor had checked his throat and lungs and said there was no suspicion of COVID-19.

To be productive earlier on during the “circuit breaker”, Mr Efendi had worked for three nights in an ad-hoc security role at a foreign worker dormitory in Tuas, Mrs Sharifah told CNA on Tuesday.

So that Thursday morning, there was little time to think.

Mrs Sharifah called the ambulance and her husband was rushed to Ng Teng Fong General Hospital, where he was admitted to the intensive care unit (ICU). He would later be tested for the virus too.

“The doctor said the test would take at least a day or so,” she said. “But I was surprised it came back earlier. I got a call from them at 2pm that day with the bad news. It's not been the same for us at home since then.”

Life for the full-time homemaker and her family has since been one of home quarantine. She cares for her seven children and 87-year-old father with Alzheimer’s and early-stage dementia, and she worries she may not see her husband again.

Mr Efendi is still in the ICU in an induced coma. “As of Monday not much had improved, honestly,” Mrs Sharifah said. “His situation is still critical.”

ON QUARANTINE

With Singapore’s circuit breaker measures still in place and only daily updates from the ICU to rely on, Mrs Sharifah acknowledged that quarantine has been a “roller-coaster”.

“Other than being confined at home all the time, I am also bothered by the fact I can't see my husband,” she said. “I have anxiety, so it's really not great.”

She also has to deal with the thrice-a-day temperature taking and reporting. Thankfully, nobody in the family has shown symptoms so far. The youngest two of her children have tested negative too.

“I remember what I saw in my husband, so I would know and would immediately send (any of the kids) to the hospital for early care,” she said.

She has also had to deal with the occasional video and telephone calls from the authorities, to check if they are at home, or to conduct contact tracing.

“When we're in such a situation, it gets irritating when people ask you the same questions so many times,” she said. “But I try my best to stay calm. I know they're just doing their job.”

Efendi Abdul Rahman COVID-19 husband ICU quarantine
Mr Efendi Abdul Rahman with the youngest two of his children. (Photo: Sharifah Radiah Ameer)
But perhaps the biggest challenge is explaining their father’s condition to the children. Mrs Sharifah has five sons and two daughters aged 24 to six.

His absence is palpable. During the weekends before the circuit breaker, the family would go on brisk walks to the Chinese Garden in Jurong. Then they’d have breakfast together.

“I am very transparent about their father's condition, especially to the older ones,” Mrs Sharifah said, stating that she shares every single detail. “The younger ones have a vague idea. But how do you explain mortality to children aged eight and six?”

The younger ones are also closer to their father. On some weekends, they would follow him to his office at an international school, where he works full-time as a safety and security supervisor. “His colleagues know them so well,” Mrs Sharifah said.

Mrs Sharifah acknowledged she sometimes breaks down, but tries to hide it from her children. Perhaps the children are also putting on a brave front, she said.

“My kids are pretty resilient,” she said. “They don't really show their emotions. I don't know why but it's hard to break them. My girls are a lot different though. We do share more, and we kind of cry together.”

BANDING TOGETHER

The children have stepped up in bigger ways too. They help with the household chores, tidy up the kitchen, and have a “teamwork thing going on where they do the dishes turn by turn”, Mrs Sharifah said.

“They actually have become more united as siblings,” she added. “They help each other, they have no issues, no arguments. It wasn't always like this I tell you, but I suppose in these times they realise ego needs to take a step back or two.”

With most of her children off from school – the eldest just finished full-time national service and the second eldest quarantined from her job as an auxiliary police officer – Mrs Sharifah sometimes plays games with them. They’re currently hooked on Uno.

The rest of the day is for doing the laundry and the extra chore of disinfecting. She washes clothes, especially those that have been in contact with her husband, in hot water. Then she sprays disinfectant around the house.

She also has to prepare her father’s meals and twice-daily medicine. He’s a bit fussy with his food, she says, so breakfast is usually Milo and bread with butter. Other than that, Mrs Sharifah says he doesn’t really need much attention.

And with most of the family fasting during the ongoing holy month of Ramadan, cooking has taken a back seat. Breaking fast is usually with rice and chicken or fish; the pre-dawn meal is normally cereal or leftovers from the previous day.

Mrs Sharifah said she doesn’t have to worry about these too as her son’s secondary school has been providing meals. Mr Efendi’s colleagues have pulled together to buy food for the family to break fast. Anonymous donors have come forward as well.

She's “overwhelmed” by the outpouring of support. “I didn't know how well-loved my husband was and how much impact he made to people's lives,” she said. “I hope he can rest well knowing his family is well taken care of.”

AGONY AND REGRET

Mrs Sharifah admits, however, that she has trouble resting easy.

She depends on the calls from the ICU to find out how her husband is and what to expect, and even then she feels like she’s “in limbo”.

“The little information we get is basically like a repetition, almost like a broken record,” she said. “I cannot stand it anymore.”

She plans to ask doctors for an “honest prognosis” so she and her children can better prepare mentally. She said she spends every minute of her time worrying about him, “and not a minute goes by that he is not in my mind”.

“To be honest, I do worry about my husband not waking up. The prognosis isn't promising, but I always try to make myself believe that he will fight this,” she said.

“But I won't lie and say that I don’t think about how I would handle it if he passed on. Things trigger me; little things he did before he was hospitalised.”

Mrs Sharifah thought about how her husband, on the night before he was admitted, made soy sauce beef for breaking fast, even though she was never a fan of his cooking.

“I'm diabetic and his cooking is too sweet, but that night I had the beef and I can honestly say it was so heavenly,” she said.

“The same night he stood a while outside the room by the door watching me and my youngest two. He never did that before. Then he switched off the lights.”

Mrs Sharifah said she felt a “sense of foreboding” about her husband.

“I saw the red flags, and I did my best to get him medical attention, but I felt my best wasn't good enough,” she said. “If anything happens, that is the regret I will live with for the rest of my life, I guess.”

"I NEED TO KNOW"

For now, Mrs Sharifah said it’s a case of wanting to do more for him but not being able to, especially as hospitals have barred most visitors due to the circuit breaker.

She had wanted to follow him to the hospital in the ambulance, but the attendant said the visitor lounge would be closed anyway.

“At the same time, it's also a blessing because I don't know how I'd react seeing him being tube-fed and everything,” she said.

“Because I'm so used to seeing the different side of him. He never showed his vulnerability to me. So if I saw him like this, I would probably break down."

Still, she said there will come a point when she will insist on visiting him.

“For the sake of seeing him and my sanity, I need to know,” she said. “The idea of a COVID-19-related death is sad. The person is all alone. At most maybe a video call.”

Mrs Sharifah is concerned that she might never see him again, but said that Islam has taught her the concept of acceptance: “If that time comes, I will be okay.”

“He was my rock just as I was his,” she continued. “We had a difficult and imperfect marriage, but we were beautifully imperfect. And I miss him terribly.”

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Talk so much bs, Muslim means Arab have oil. Muslims hv found new wealth underneath their soil where only US dominated and US currency were used to trade for oil.

Thats their problem today, nothing to do with Allah, Tua Pek kong or Jesus.

I am actually a believer that all major religions will evolve overtime for the better as they go thru horrific and unspeakable phases. Hinduism, its caste system, wife forced to jump into the funeral pyre, Christianity and their well documented oppression pogroms, abuses and harm that it brought to the World, etc.

The Muslims currently do have a choice with the advent of the internet, a more open society and a greater freedom to voice one's views. They can speak up and challenge those that have hijacked their religion and caused and continue to cause mayhem to the lives of innocent people including women and children. The beheadings, the wholesale rape of Yazidi women and girls plus kept as sexual slaves in this century are one of many well documented atrocities that cannot be blamed away to deviants alone.

What did the Yazidis do other than follow a belief that was not Islamic in a region of Muslims. I have yet to see a single Muslim organisation stand for the Yazidis and the genocide we see before us.

The suicide bombs, the unnecessary and immensely expensive cost of providing safety at airports, major transport hubs, etc and its accompanying inconvenience to the whole world, the change in how we even place dustbins in public places is a burden that has been unfairly placed on others is not something that will build communal bridges or a truly global village.

Every Muslim who expects everyone else to do the clean-up for the mess that their religion have spawned is beyond belief. Muslims fleeing to the West and asking for handouts and not fleeing to their Muslims neighbours speaks for itself. Its a disgrace. I personally would not show my face in public if I was a follower of such a religion.

The price is ultimately paid by those who come into this world as Muslims. They maybe totally innocent and fully qualified and would be absolute assets to any entity but they will not get jobs that they deserve because their parents, and those Muslims before them have failed to correct the wrongs of their own religion. The constant BS of claiming that the Koran has been misinterpreted while praying 5 times a day, donning Arab outfits is not going to change how the rest of the World sees what is going.

As a muslims please don't come into this forum and roll out the usual nonsense or defending the indefensible. The Malays are a wonderful race that have a heart of gold. They will share a crumb even before if it means not having something for themselves. And its in their DNA and nothing to do with Islam. Their great misfortune is that they ended up with Islam when the music stopped.

When will this silence end?

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had been saying for a long long time .... Religion is not the problem. It is the people who practice and interpret it. The same religion practice by different Races have different outcome.

Example : Christianity
The West have been practicing it for centuries... it had evolved and became what it is today. Gays are accepted, atheist was born etc. Society have progress and still progressing.
African Christian were as chaotic as before, they still believe in hearsay and voodoo. I cannot see any future in them. Likewise for Latin American countries.

In conclusion, the main factor will be average IQ of a Race. Most Muslim countries happen to have low general IQ, that is the reason why they are in today's predicament.

Low IQ = Backward
This is a fact.

Race and IQ

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I had been saying for a long long time .... Religion is not the problem. It is the people who practice and interpret it. The same religion practice by different Races have different outcome.

Example : Christianity
The West have been practicing it for centuries... it had evolved and became what it is today. Gays are accepted, atheist was born etc. Society have progress and still progressing.
African Christian were as chaotic as before, they still believe in hearsay and voodoo. I cannot see any future in them. Likewise for Latin American countries.

In conclusion, the main factor will be average IQ of a Race. Most Muslim countries happen to have low general IQ, that is the reason why they are in today's predicament.

Low IQ = Backward
This is a fact.

Race and IQ

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The religion of peace indeed. Blow up a mozzie hospital with own nozzles during the holy month. Mozzie vs mozzie is ok