• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat True Blue 3rd-Generation Sinkie at End of Road!

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
and what is it with this Mensa 142 IQ thing?

I have no idea what my IQ is as I have never taken such a test. And never bother to. My IQ probably super low and I am super stoopeed. Papsmearer and RaIders can attest to that. But I make more than $4.5k leh. I also don't have masters.

This guy so smart but earn so little. I see already I feel so good.

What does IQ got to do with earning money? Earning money is about creativity, street smartness, guts, networking and normal IQ for counting , writing and reading.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
sinkie losers run road to jb. we see many of them at the jb folder.

I think he has the best environment to earn a living in jb. Learn to cook some great food and then sell it under the radar. If things get good, pair up with a trustworthy local to make it more publicized. You can't earn a living by showing your educational cert. Educational cert depend on the recognition by an organisation and it is only for young fresh grad to be in this position.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What does IQ got to do with earning money? Earning money is about creativity, street smartness, guts, networking and normal IQ for counting , writing and reading.

i heard warren buffet had their iq tested when they were kids and his sis had 150 iq,he was described as "scarily smart" and had a photographic memory,he could read 3 chapters of a book and recite it word for word and remember stock quotes down to the exact decimal places from 50 years ago.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
best to ignore such born losers sinkies" me-first" fark up mentality. when I hear such stories I actually rejoice that justice is served on such dead wood and whineing born losers. soon Jb would even kick his ass. farking uselss bugger. no smoke without fire. hahhahah hope he enjoy his life there or what is left of it.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
and what is it with this Mensa 142 IQ thing?

I have no idea what my IQ is as I have never taken such a test. And never bother to. My IQ probably super low and I am super stoopeed. Papsmearer and RaIders can attest to that. But I make more than $4.5k leh. I also don't have masters.

This guy so smart but earn so little. I see already I feel so good.

first thing first.
smart does not equal earing power.
god is fair.you are handsome you have no $
you are ugly you have more $ .Handsome marries ugly for her $.vice versa.