• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Madam President Featured In NDP2017 Booklet Instead of Lame Duck KFC!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
ndp_booklet_speaker_halimah_yacob_1.jpg

Please see the attached photo.

Yesterday, I saw something truly disturbing in the NDP booklets. National Day had become Halimah Yacob Day! When I opened the NDP booklet, to my horror, I saw Halimah's face staring back at me.

It is not a norm for the Speaker of Parliament to be featured in NDP booklets. Normally, the president is the one who should be featured there. Why is the National Day Parade being politicized to promote Halimah and her campaign to be Singapore's third Indian president?

I find it very frustrating to see Halimah being featured all the time when there are more important things that concern Singaporeans.

Benjamin
A.S.S. Contributor

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/it-normal-speaker-parliament-be-featured-ndp-booklet
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Truly a deceitful state. She is forbidden to campaign until after nomination and she holds a law degree. Even if ever there is a son or daughter of Singapore who meet all the conditions for EP how are they going to compete against the massive machinery of the state. No one in his right mind however qualified is going to throw their hat in the ring.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Truly a deceitful state. She is forbidden to campaign until after nomination and she holds a law degree. Even if ever there is a son or daughter of Singapore who meet all the conditions for EP how are they going to compete against the massive machinery of the state. No one in his right mind however qualified is going to throw their hat in the ring.

And sinkies in their right frame of mind will vote Halimah!

Champion. LOL!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ok lah for madam speaker of parleement to grace the foreskin, oops i mean foreword, of ndp booklet.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
His sister was right to say he is dishonourable person. A low self esteem leader.

Omg better migrate before he put on his BG uniform send his tankie brother start a civil war.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
His sister was right to say he is dishonourable person. A low self esteem leader.

Omg better migrate before he put on his BG uniform send his tankie brother start a civil war.

Already migrated liao.

You no action talk only right? 69.9% samsters are NATO. And samsters already are the 31.1%.

LOL!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

His tankee brother hates him. And its spelt tankee, not tankie. And I support Yang all the way. If Yang is tank commander, I will be his gunner. Watch me drop a BOT on Gay Loong's ass from 2500 m.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

It is disturbing that Mdm Halimah does not have the good sense not to lend her name to this. In the first place, there was no need. She would have been front runner in any case. The only reason for this is to intimidate other possible candidates. The PAP really has no style.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is disturbing that Mdm Halimah does not have the good sense not to lend her name to this. In the first place, there was no need. She would have been front runner in any case. The only reason for this is to intimidate other possible candidates. The PAP really has no style.
:*::*::*::*::*:

Attachments

• halimah.jpg
    halimah.jpg
    258.5 KB · Views: 906

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the commercial world...this is called product placement.

In the PAP world...this is a dirty tactics.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
In the commercial world...this is called product placement.

In the PAP world...this is a dirty tactics.

In particular as she had already resigned "with immediate effect" from that specific role on Monday 7 August and is now just a civilian. She could have easily waited till after 9 Aug but obviously all part of the choreography....But details details......

ScreenShot2017-08-11at10.07.07AM.png

ScreenShot2017-08-11at10.07.25AM.png

ScreenShot2017-08-11at10.07.50AM.png

ScreenShot2017-08-11at10.07.59AM.png

Last edited:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
In particular as she had already resigned from that specific role on Monday 7 August and is now just a civilian. But details details......

Even before the actual polling day itself...such arrogance and deceit.

No other candidates coming forward? Looking like a walk over and absolutely no chance of spoiled or protest votes.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even before the actual polling day itself...such arrogance and deceit.

No other candidates coming forward? Looking like a walk over and absolutely no chance of spoiled or protest votes.

What happen to Ah Bock appeal?
Still no news!

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its very difficult to sympathise with a population whose intelligence has been been insulted day in and out and yet 70% acted like "mat bodoh" .

I shiver to think what kind of tragedy must happen before they wake up?
How many lives must be lost first?

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Its very difficult to sympathise with a population whose intelligence has been been insulted day in and out and yet 70% acted like "mat bodoh"

I think you meant to say 'buat bodoh' – to act 'blur'.

Sadly, the 70% aren't acting 'blur' ... they're really blur. In my discussion groups the commonest theory floated round is that Singaporeans are not suffering enough. Yes, life's tough, joblessness is going up, cost of living is among the highest in the world, zilch work-life balance, but compared with many developing countries we're much better off. All it takes is for something like the Great Depression or a prolonged deflationary spiral to hit us, and even the dumbest Singaporeans will rise up in revolt.

But my retort is: can we be sure that when things get that bad we can wake up in time to save this country? Like frogs placed in slowly boiling water, it might be too late when we finally realize what's happening – we'd be boiled alive.

Last edited: