Thread: According to this Ministar, infrastructure building has a long way to go

My Reputation Points: 156 / Power: 0

Default According to this Ministar, infrastructure building has a long way to go

Read the article below.

According to Ministar Lawless Wong, infrastructure building has yet to max out in Zikapore. I wonder if the next generation of Sinkies will be able to take that in their stride.

My Reputation Points: 5401 / Power: 11

Default Re: According to this Ministar, infrastructure building has a long way to go

Fuck the PAP! I'm saying no to 6.9million people in this island.
    i am an ordinary sinkie sheep!!!

My Reputation Points: 1847 / Power: 9

Default Re: According to this Ministar, infrastructure building has a long way to go

What he's saying is, Singapore can accommodate 6.9 mil pop with ease. The govt has never given up on the 6.9 mil internal working target ... Liu Thai Ker even hinted at a public forum that Singapore can accommodate up to 10 mil ppl by building 50-storey HDB flats!

My Reputation Points: 996 / Power: 6

Like the machines from the matrix once said when Neo mentioned that destroying the human race will mean the loss of the machines main power source...."There are levels of survival we are prepared to accept."
    Just another Chinaman in a world of

My Reputation Points: 996 / Power: 6

Quote Originally Posted by zhihau View Post
    Fuck the PAP! I'm saying no to 6.9million people in this island.
    U say no but sinkies say yes yes yes!!!
    Just another Chinaman in a world of

My Reputation Points: 981 / Power: 10

6.9 mil, is that the target PM's pay per annum?

My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 12

it's all (already) in the works. when you know there's an east-west line extension to pasir labia, you know it's all over. even pasir labia, oops, laba is not spared for mass dwelling.

Name:  IMG_0087.JPG
Views: 489
Size:  542.9 KB
    Last edited by eatshitndie; 10-08-2017 at 04:13 PM.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

My Reputation Points: 2391 / Power: 10

Quote Originally Posted by yellowarse View Post
    What he's saying is, Singapore can accommodate 6.9 mil pop with ease. The govt has never given up on the 6.9 mil internal working target ... Liu Thai Ker even hinted at a public forum that Singapore can accommodate up to 10 mil ppl by building 50-storey HDB flats!
    if your target is to build for 10 million people, then infrastructure not maxed out for sure. If your target is to only build for the 3 million native born sinkies, then that target was max out long ago.

Quote Originally Posted by eatshitndie View Post
    it's all (already) in the works. when you know there's an east-west line extension to pasir labia, you know it's all over. even pasir labia, oops, laba is not spared for mass dwelling.

Where is the geylang chicken stop?

Quote Originally Posted by Papsmearer View Post
    Where is the geylang chicken stop?
    aljunied and paya lebar are the closest 2, although i stop at eunos to go to pay respects at clan houses in geylang. no mrt line under or over geylang is in the works. the track rumbling can cause anti-climatic misfires.

My Reputation Points: 547 / Power: 0

It is sinkies who say infrastructure cannot cope with spike in population. Now we build for 10m people, cost money you know! Later you don't say PAP cannot invite more FTs in huh. Teehee!

My Reputation Points: 505 / Power: 0

wow. Buy OKP!

aljunied and paya lebar are the closest 2, although i stop at eunos to go to pay respects at clan houses in geylang. no mrt line under or over geylang is in the works. the track rumbling can cause anti-climatic misfires.
    too bad, otherwise the chicken can all line up on the platform and provide stop and blow services.

Quote Originally Posted by Papsmearer View Post
    too bad, otherwise the chicken can all line up on the platform and provide stop and blow services.
    2-minute train interval is too short for that. must at least be 6.9 minutes, but sinkie passengers will kpkb about wait time.

My Reputation Points: 156 / Power: 0

Where did you get the above map? Is it official or just speculative? So many colours one....

Suppose I'm in Tuas and want to go to Changi. Will I get lost in the maze of colored lines?

Quote Originally Posted by dr.wailing View Post
    Where did you get the above map? Is it official or just speculative? So many colours one....

Suppose I'm in Tuas and want to go to Changi. Will I get lost in the maze of colored lines?
    official map lah. my station at siglap already undergoing prep for ground breaking.

My Reputation Points: 547 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by dr.wailing View Post

Barely a 20 mins drive. Thanks to the PAP, living a life of leisure has never been easier.

Thread Information