• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious According to this Ministar, infrastructure building has a long way to go

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Read the article below.

According to Ministar Lawless Wong, infrastructure building has yet to max out in Zikapore. I wonder if the next generation of Sinkies will be able to take that in their stride.

0.png

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What he's saying is, Singapore can accommodate 6.9 mil pop with ease. The govt has never given up on the 6.9 mil internal working target ... Liu Thai Ker even hinted at a public forum that Singapore can accommodate up to 10 mil ppl by building 50-storey HDB flats!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like the machines from the matrix once said when Neo mentioned that destroying the human race will mean the loss of the machines main power source...."There are levels of survival we are prepared to accept."

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's all (already) in the works. when you know there's an east-west line extension to pasir labia, you know it's all over. even pasir labia, oops, laba is not spared for mass dwelling.

IMG_0087.JPG

Last edited:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
What he's saying is, Singapore can accommodate 6.9 mil pop with ease. The govt has never given up on the 6.9 mil internal working target ... Liu Thai Ker even hinted at a public forum that Singapore can accommodate up to 10 mil ppl by building 50-storey HDB flats!

if your target is to build for 10 million people, then infrastructure not maxed out for sure. If your target is to only build for the 3 million native born sinkies, then that target was max out long ago.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where is the geylang chicken stop?

aljunied and paya lebar are the closest 2, although i stop at eunos to go to pay respects at clan houses in geylang. no mrt line under or over geylang is in the works. the track rumbling can cause anti-climatic misfires.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is sinkies who say infrastructure cannot cope with spike in population. Now we build for 10m people, cost money you know! Later you don't say PAP cannot invite more FTs in huh. Teehee!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
aljunied and paya lebar are the closest 2, although i stop at eunos to go to pay respects at clan houses in geylang. no mrt line under or over geylang is in the works. the track rumbling can cause anti-climatic misfires.

too bad, otherwise the chicken can all line up on the platform and provide stop and blow services.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Where did you get the above map? Is it official or just speculative? So many colours one....

Suppose I'm in Tuas and want to go to Changi. Will I get lost in the maze of colored lines?

official map lah. my station at siglap already undergoing prep for ground breaking.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Where did you get the above map? Is it official or just speculative? So many colours one....

Suppose I'm in Tuas and want to go to Changi. Will I get lost in the maze of colored lines?

Barely a 20 mins drive. Thanks to the PAP, living a life of leisure has never been easier.