• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Your preferred airport in Shanghai - Pudong or Hongqiao ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thanks for the info frog. Hongqiao is more convenient for me too usually. But I try to take the rail more and more because less delays

Same here unless have luggages I prefer to take the MRT from Hongqiao airport

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
subway-map.jpg

SirRichard

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yup ! But I prefer to fly to HK or Macau and then to Shanghai. Can stopover at either HK or Macau for some sightseeing and shopping - for the same price that I will be paying for direct flight to Shanghai.

Bro , which flight are you referring to that transit at Macau ? I suppose transit HK is qantas ?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I always try not to do transit for China flights because of the high chance of delays. Missing the connecting flight would really screw up my schedule

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I always try not to do transit for China flights because of the high chance of delays. Missing the connecting flight would really screw up my schedule

Very good point, I try not to also. Delays are just so frequent in PRC.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal

You just reminded me. I didn't know it was commonplace until you mentioned it. I remember running in HK Airport twice trying to catch a transfer. KNN, it's always in HK Airport.