• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Chope Your Place In Heaven! Hurry!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
20746341_2497481343725913_1689985556732549256_o.jpg

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

hahah. only stupid and childish idiots would believe it. sounds like MLM or any ponzi scheme or even lehman bros bonds snake oil spiel. profits guaranteed etc. no wonder they said only death, limitless stupidity and taxes are only things for sure in life

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First, I thought this church preaches the doctrine of predestination, i.e. that God has already decided whom to 'save' and whom to 'damn', and our sole role is to live out his decision.

Second, even if they now believe in a more 'mainstream' version of this Christianity, is there a quota of places in heaven such that you must 'chope'?

Finally, can it be respectful to 'God' that you use 'His words' to chope seats?

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
First, I thought this church preaches the doctrine of predestination, i.e. that God has already decided whom to 'save' and whom to 'damn', and our sole role is to live out his decision.

Second, even if they now believe in a more 'mainstream' version of this Christianity, is there a quota of places in heaven such that you must 'chope'?

Finally, can it be respectful to 'God' that you use 'His words' to chope seats?
that's why this chopeing is meant for stupid kiasu kiasi kia bor local sinkies. won't be surprsied the mosques next come up with this banner " come and join us for a better deal and chope your place in heaven with 72 virgins guaranteed!!!" hahahhaha these people are really boh liao

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I am disgusted by the advertisement. You don't chope your place in Heaven as if there are not enough seats.

God has assured all those who believe in Him that there are many mansions in His Father's house and He will go and prepare the place for you. (John 14 : 2). Salvation is by grace through faith. It is God's initiative not man's.

jw5

Loyal
No need to be disgusted. The term "chope" does not mean there are not enough and you have to rush for it. You can still "chope" a seat even though there are plenty available. :wink:

I am disgusted by the advertisement. You don't chope your place in Heaven as if there are not enough seats.

God has assured all those who believe in Him that there are many mansions in His Father's house and He will go and prepare the place for you. (John 14 : 2). Salvation is by grace through faith. It is God's initiative not man's.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It just shows how naive and gullible people are when these organisers realise that they can lower the bar and still draw in suckers.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

God sounds like LKY,no wonder 70.1 percent and all the fts sing his praises.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You can mock all you like, but if you don't believe in Jesus, you are going to hell. Period.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
JT hanging around the YMCA again recruiting grassrooters it seems. Maybe spotted an opportunity to chope his heavenly seat after seducing his missus with a movie at Cathay,

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No need to be disgusted. The term "chope" does not mean there are not enough and you have to rush for it. You can still "chope" a seat even though there are plenty available. :wink:

It is for selfish motive to believe in Jesus if all we care is a place in heaven. It is the what is in it for me mentality. But the chief end of man is to glorify God and enjoy Him forever . That should be the aim of being saved.

Last edited:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can mock all you like, but if you don't believe in Jesus, you are going to hell. Period.

hahha. the muslim also said the same farking thing to you. If you don't believe in Allah you are going to hell. Now tell me what's the difference between two deluded people arguing who is correct when both are wrong and idiots. hahahhah