• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Life Outside So Bad That AMDK Also Want To Drive SBS Bus For Stable Job!

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Jew is originated from England and Wales and with sir name Ellis?
Ellis is a first name and surname of English and Welsh origin.[1][2][3] The surname was first recorded in 1202 in Lincolnshire, England.[4]

Last name: Ellis. This ancient surname of many spellings, is a "crusader" import into Europe from the Holy Land. Recorded as Elliss, Elix, Ellice, Eles, Elias, Heelis, and many other forms, it derives from the Greek "Elias", itself from the Hebrew "Eliyahu", and meaning "Jehovah is God".

Screwedball says its a Jewish name, then it must be a Jewish name lah. He is always right, don't u know?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jew is originated from England and Wales and with sir name Ellis?
Ellis is a first name and surname of English and Welsh origin.[1][2][3] The surname was first recorded in 1202 in Lincolnshire, England.[4]

Last name: Ellis. This ancient surname of many spellings, is a "crusader" import into Europe from the Holy Land. Recorded as Elliss, Elix, Ellice, Eles, Elias, Heelis, and many other forms, it derives from the Greek "Elias", itself from the Hebrew "Eliyahu", and meaning "Jehovah is God".

he reminds me of ernie els the pro golfer. ernie is also from south africa.

IMG_0048.JPG

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ellis is not a Jewish name, dumb ass. ellis is a good old anglo saxon name. There are 2 types of angmos in S.A. There is the privileged dominant class of Afrikaaners, descendents of dutch settlers and speak a version of dutch, called Afrikaan. Then there is the under privileged class of angmos, those that are marginalized and picked on by the Afrikaans, and these are the English South Africans, descendants of the British that also came to South africa. Both groups don't like each other. Their ancestors fought the Boer war. Because of the prejudice by the numerically superior Afrikaaners, Many english angmos have left the country and moved to the UK, and Canada and Australia. U will meet a few of them in Singapore, as many are in the financial industry in the UK and are posted here by the head office. Anyway, that is what one of them related to me. Afrikaaners hardly ever migrate out of SA.

So, my guess is that this Ellis is an english angmo, as evidenced by his surname and also the fact he says everyone speaks english here. instead of moving to UK or some other angmo country, he probably could not qualify and ended up having to fuck this minah to get out of SA and migrate here.

By the way, Old fart's Familee has a branch in SA. One of the nieces married into a SA wealthy family of the right angmo pedigree and moved to Cape Town. They wouldn't leave SA for all the diamonds in DeBeers, not even if they have to live behind a fortified wall compound with bodyguards and bulletproof and armoured cars.

those of british heritage are cornered at cape town as during the boer war, cape town remained an important port and base of british troops while the cuntryside were teeming with boers or settlers with dutch heritage. before the suez canal was dug, cape town was a geo-strategic chokepoint for the british navy thus they would never give it up to some farmer-rancher-militia at the height of empire. the brits actually won the 2nd and last boer war and established cape town as the colonial capital. i spent considerable time there surveying the land after apartheid was lifted so i knew who owned what and who occupied where. before any field trips i had to visit the mapping office, and all maps in that office including old ones were in english and could be traced back to the excellent mapping and surveying practice and hallmarks of the british empire. i was using differential gps with radio telemetry reference and correction to pinpoint coords down to 1cm cube and the british coords were not far from the exact location in less than (6.9) inches. in fact, only the 1-ton markers on hilltops (for artillery gun siting over a hundred years ago) were off only by altitude or elevation by over a foot. the x and y were so precise that they cum within 0.69 inch. i surmised to my survey team including afrikaans and brits alike that the foot off in elevation is attributed to a combination of the 1-ton markers sinking in over time and soil erosion. the british in cape town for a hundred years were regarded as upper class townsfolk compared to the afrikaans who were mostly farmers and ranchers. that's according to my observation of estates, homes and schools.

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those of british heritage are cornered at cape town as during the boer war, cape town remained an important port and base of british troops while the cuntryside were teeming with boers or settlers with dutch heritage. before the suez canal was dug, cape town was a geo-strategic chokepoint for the british navy thus they would never give it up to some farmer-rancher-militia at the height of empire. the brits actually won the 2nd and last boer war and established cape town as the colonial capital. i spent considerable time there surveying the land after apartheid was lifted so i knew who owned what and who occupied where. before any field trips i had to visit the mapping office, and all maps in that office including old ones were in english and could be traced back to the excellent mapping and surveying practice and hallmarks of the british empire. i was using differential gps with radio telemetry reference and correction to pinpoint coords down to 1cm cube and the british coords were not far from the exact location in less than (6.9) inches. in fact, only the 1-ton markers on hilltops (for artillery gun siting over a hundred years ago) were off only by altitude or elevation by over a foot. the x and y were so precise that they cum within 0.69 inch. i surmised to my survey team including afrikaans and brits alike that the foot off in elevation is attributed to a combination of the 1-ton markers sinking in over time and soil erosion. the british in cape town for a hundred years were regarded as upper class townsfolk compared to the afrikaans who were mostly farmers and ranchers. that's according to my observation of estates, homes and schools.

Wow...I learnt something new everyday & there is still so much to know & learn in this world. Surveying as one of the topics I had to cover when I was studying & I know what you are saying...though I never did go further than that, I have to learn in school.

I have always wondered how the old surveyors do surveying & how they can get reading so precise & so are the cartographers...I really admire those people...wow!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow...I learnt something new everyday & there is still so much to know & learn in this world. Surveying as one of the topics I had to cover when I was studying & I know what you are saying...though I never did go further than that, I have to learn in school.

I have always wondered how the old surveyors do surveying & how they can get reading so precise & so are the cartographers...I really admire those people...wow!

the british during empire days were brilliant surveyors, mapmakers, and cartographers. they had to be accurate as thousands of ships plying the oceans depended on them. but they weren't able to map out the icy canadian passage in the arctic as it was uncharted territories and they lost ships and men attempting to do it. but finally they managed it with better climatic conditions, and their die die must try attitude is something to admire for posterity. the other new thing i learned in my surveying years is the existence of typhoon-proof towers, and they are found in the mountain tops of all places, hk. very practical, impressive, and inexpensive designs. and most important, they survive all the typhoons thrown at them so far. the traditional lattice towers at jamaica didn't stand a chance with a cat 2 hurricane. both were former british colonies, but it takes a brit-chink combo to cum out with some useful ideas.

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what I meant in this thread

https://sammyboy.com/showthread.php...ages-in-the-Malay-community-and-repercussions

I mean look at this. this minah is a member of the muslim community. In the course of just one day, she must have met many eligible and single men from her community, all of them with the same religious and cultural background. Yet, she rejects all of them. She would prefer to go online and converse with a total stranger half a world away in south africa, of completely different culture, faith and race. and marry him. WTF? What is wrong with the men in her community that they are all not suitable for her. Why not go to malaysia and meet them, rather then go online? This is just downright no respect to your own culture and race. Its one thing to fuck angmos just for fun, totally another to marry them. Like that in 50 years, there will be no more purebred malays. good luck to the PAP and their stupid quotas.

Malay version of SPGs, who reject Chinese men... what's so shocking?

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
“The understanding was that we will either settle here or in South Africa, but the preference was Singapore. And of course it’s a really nice country to live in, truly,” he said.

The undisputed testimonial from an Ang Moh. No wonder the controlled media is more than willing to put it Headlines.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the british during empire days were brilliant surveyors, mapmakers, and cartographers. they had to be accurate as thousands of ships plying the oceans depended on them. but they weren't able to map out the icy canadian passage in the arctic as it was uncharted territories and they lost ships and men attempting to do it. but finally they managed it with better climatic conditions, and their die die must try attitude is something to admire for posterity. the other new thing i learned in my surveying years is the existence of typhoon-proof towers, and they are found in the mountain tops of all places, hk. very practical, impressive, and inexpensive designs. and most important, they survive all the typhoons thrown at them so far. the traditional lattice towers at jamaica didn't stand a chance with a cat 2 hurricane. both were former british colonies, but it takes a brit-chink combo to cum out with some useful ideas.

Interesting....I learnt something...next time, I visit HK I go ask about the typhoon proof towers...I am piqued...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Interesting....I learnt something...next time, I visit HK I go ask about the typhoon proof towers...I am piqued...

this is the civil aviation radar tower on tai mo shan built for chek lap kok airport. there are microwave antennas all around it.

IMG_0069.JPG

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is the weather radar tower and station on tai mo shan. when i was there this station didn't exist. there was a hexagonal tower nearby, soon replaced by the civil aviation radar tower. the 2 towers are not far from each other on the same ridge.

IMG_0070.JPG

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
m&ds may be friendly and chill and relac kampong but do u really want to marry into a race with no proclivity nor inclination in doing anything or achieving anything in life besides playing soccer and guitar?I want to build empires and conglomerates I want to travel to space I want to watch mankind advance not swing around in a tree with my ancestors all day.

Opposites attract..so u can go build empires and minah remain behind to relac as long as she does the housework..cook and clean and ensure u got yr makan when u come home...u will do well.