• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat do you think he groped her?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nigger loves white chicks. It's an open-and-shut case that he groped her. No doubt about that.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
never, since hers was a silver thread and yours was a golden needle and both your hearts mended well together :wink:

that's a lot of shifting and cultivation to do....with parachute undies, tights and vegetation to bash through :eek:

plus bahu from kopitiam sweat and dirty moist tablecloth. i see them clean tables and go to loo with soiled fingers from cloth. scratch scratch, splash splash.

MaximiLian

Alfrescian
Loyal
Generally, hand on tush is a no-no. Lower back okay.

Having said that, I once put my hand on a lady friend's tush to check if she was wearing panties. She put her hand on mine, shifted it so that I could feel her panty-line. It was a thong. Does that count as groping? :smile:

Bro, npnt.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
plus bahu from kopitiam sweat and dirty moist tablecloth. i see them clean tables and go to loo with soiled fingers from cloth. scratch scratch, splash splash.
furthermore, the good morning "mat-thoi-pou" sometimes dbls-up as her parachute to keep the shrunkened cameltoe moistened :eek::p

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Read somewhere that Taylor Swift would write songs about her ex-boyfriends.
You don't see these ex's suing her do you:confused:

Americans are really litigious. As an adult she should know how to deal with this matter & not waste the courts time to sue for something as trivial as $1 just to prove a point.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Read somewhere that Taylor Swift would write songs about her ex-boyfriends.
You don't see these ex's suing her do you:confused:

Americans are really litigious. As an adult she should know how to deal with this matter & not waste the courts time to sue for something as trivial as $1 just to prove a point.

those have no case as they are lyrics as part of art. this one is physical as in "grab" according to her testimony in court.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, npnt.

I don't go around taking pics of women's visible panty line lah. Sekali kena accused of taking upskirt pic. Nowadays not safe to even look at your handphone while going up the escalator – Sinkie women very paranoid about men peeking up their skirts.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Next time ask her to go commando, and if the same thing happens, then you can confirm no groping. :biggrin:

She went commando once, with stockings and garters. Was a sly one, didn't say anything until my hand slid up her thigh.

Those were the days.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those have no case as they are lyrics as part of art. this one is physical as in "grab" according to her testimony in court.

The incident occurred while a photo was being taken in front of others so I doubt the guy expected to do anything else. Obviously his attention wasn't welcomed.

When I was in a bar in Thailand I saw an angmo give a woman a friendly slap on the bum. She turned around & when she saw it was an angmo she smiled.

In such incidences women can easily make a fuss & turn it into a court case. I would expect women in Spore to do that but surprised that a celebrity from the US would make a fuss.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The incident occurred while a photo was being taken in front of others so I doubt the guy expected to do anything else. Obviously his attention wasn't welcomed.

When I was in a bar in Thailand I saw an angmo give a woman a friendly slap on the bum. She turned around & when she saw it was an angmo she smiled.

In such incidences women can easily make a fuss & turn it into a court case. I would expect women in Spore to do that but surprised that a celebrity from the US would make a fuss.

when a chick is rich and famous she becomes extremely bitchy. this guy deserves to be sued though as he blatantly touched tush in front of crowd and pretended like nothing had happened. if a gay fag were to touch my tush on a train i would punch the shit out of him right there. no need to sue. just whack. but for swift she's a skinny girl, can't whack back and moreover she claims in court she had to give face to organizer and creepy groper during the event. after the event she says she kept a distance from the molester as he tried to get close.

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Pinkerton Syndrome at work for the Thai girl. Not so for Swift.

That's why most of these expats in S.E. Asia who command such a high social premium here are actually losers and trailer trash back home. But colonial attitudes die hard, sad to say.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinkerton Syndrome at work for the Thai girl. Not so for Swift.

That's why most of these expats in S.E. Asia who command such a high social premium here are actually losers and trailer trash back home. But colonial attitudes die hard, sad to say.

Sad to say that LKY encouraged the pinkerton syndrome in Spore. He wanted MNCs to set up shop in Spore so his priority was to have a pliant work force.

This policy of favouring MNC has back fired on the PAP. These companies have moved out to places like China, Thailand, Malaysia,...

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
...she claims in court she had to give face to organizer and creepy groper during the event. after the event she says she kept a distance from the molester as he tried to get close.

So she thinks the value of the organisers face is only worth $1 :eek:

I suspect that if she had tried to claim more $$$ the case would have been thrown out of court because in the US they have different standards. That is why she only sued for a token sum of $1.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard from the news that the DJ is suing Taylor Swift for $3 million.

In Spore only the exceptional can sue people but obviously not the same in the US :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She went commando once, with stockings and garters. Was a sly one, didn't say anything until my hand slid up her thigh.

Those were the days.

is this the chiobu that went commando on you?

IMG_0051.JPG

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So she thinks the value of the organisers face is only worth $1 :eek:

I suspect that if she had tried to claim more $$$ the case would have been thrown out of court because in the US they have different standards. That is why she only sued for a token sum of $1.

she's so wealthy from her music doesn't need the money. $1 is for symbolic value only - that a man cannot suka suka grope a woman.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard from the news that the DJ is suing Taylor Swift for $3 million.

In Spore only the exceptional can sue people but obviously not the same in the US :smile:

that guy is a jerk. lost his job and now trying to win pubic sympathy by counter-suing for millions. not only a jerk but an extortionist and daylight robber.