• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat do you think he groped her?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
$1 lawsuit by swift against dj claiming he touched her tush during a photoshoot. even if the photo proved that his hand was behind her, was it intentional or accidental? he is counter-suing for $3m.

white american chicks are glued to this lawsuit and cannot care less about what's going on with manafort, the fbi, and fat boy kim getting nuked. meanwhile, black american chicks are more interested in rihanna's instagram pics showing her in carnival costume with what seems like 2 thumb nails on the same thumb.

IMG_0041.JPG

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Generally, hand on tush is a no-no. Lower back okay.

Having said that, I once put my hand on a lady friend's tush to check if she was wearing panties. She put her hand on mine, shifted it so that I could feel her panty-line. It was a thong. Does that count as groping? :smile:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Dj damn cock for sure. Usually your hand is placed behind the waist of the person beside u, not at the butt level during the photoshoot.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Having said that, I once put my hand on a lady friend's tush to check if she was wearing panties. She put her hand on mine, shifted it so that I could feel her panty-line. It was a thong. Does that count as groping? :smile:

you and your lady friend must be friends with benefits lah. otherwise how to be so hanky panky?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha.... think u were recounting a scene from some frat boy movie on Netflix is it?

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you and your lady friend must be friends with benefits lah. otherwise how to be so hanky panky?

Someone with the hots for me. I played along.

When a girl likes you, you can do anything. If she doesn't dig you, even a brush can be misconstrued as molest.

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe his finger is very long or he's holding his phone with that hand and he shoved it right in.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
never, since hers was a silver thread and yours was a golden needle and both your hearts mended well together :wink:
i wish i can do that to kopi ah soh. in tights but no panty liner.
that's a lot of shifting and cultivation to do....with parachute undies, tights and vegetation to bash through :eek:

jw5

Loyal
Next time ask her to go commando, and if the same thing happens, then you can confirm no groping. :biggrin: