Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Mudland To Install Chink Missile Batteries In Johor To Threaten RSAF!

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,792
    My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

    Default Mudland To Install Chink Missile Batteries In Johor To Threaten RSAF!



    KUALA LUMPUR — China will offer Malaysia advanced rocket launchers and a radar system, to be based in Johor, reflecting the widening defence and trade ties between the two countries in the South China Sea region, The Malaysian Insight reported sources as saying on Wednesday (Aug 9).

    The low-interest offer will be made by a high-level delegation headed by Chinese President Xi Jinping’s special envoy Wang Yong, who was on a three-day official visit to Malaysia this week and attended the launch of Malaysia’s East Coast Rail Link on Wednesday.

    “Up to 12 units of the AR3 multiple launch rocket system (MLRS) will be offered to Malaysia in a purchase programme with a loan period of 50 years,” a source told The Malaysian Insight. “The MLRS, which has a top range of 220km, will be located in Johor with a radar system.”

    Malaysia previously signed a deal to buy four littoral mission ships from China — its most significant purchase with Beijing to date.

    “The view from Beijing is that Malaysia is critical to peace and stability in the region,” a regional diplomat told The Malaysian Insight.

    The AR3 multiple launch rocket system is an artillery rocket system, developed by China’s Norinco specially for export and was unveiled in 2011. The military-today.com website describes the AR3 as the most powerful MLRS in the world that launches conventional and guided missiles.

    The military portal said the AR3 is a multi-calibre rocket system with two pods and four launcher tubes for 370mm rockets each, or five launcher tubes for 300mm rockets. The AR3 is based on the Wanshan WS2400 8x8 special wheeled chassis — also used for most recent Chinese large-calibre multiple launch rocket systems.

    News of the possible deal came as China and Malaysia broke ground Wednesday on the US$13 billion (S$17.7 billion) East Coast Rail Link project linking peninsular Malaysia’s east and west, the largest such project in the country and a major part of Beijing’s Belt and Road infrastructure push.

    The planned 688km route connects the South China Sea, large parts of which are claimed by China, at the Thai border in the east with the strategic shipping routes of the Strait of Malacca in the west. “The ECRL is indeed yet another ‘game changer’ and a ‘mindset changer’ for Malaysia as it will significantly cut travel time to and from the east coast of the peninsula,” Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said at the ceremony halfway along the route in Kuantan.

    Chinese State Councillor Wang Yong, who headed a 100-strong delegation in Kuantan, said: “The China government has attached great importance to China-Malaysia relations and has always considered Malaysia a dear neighbour and trustworthy partner who is committed to seeking mutually beneficial cooperation and common development in the country.”

    Mr Najib said the project will be financed with an 85 per cent loan from China Exim Bank and the balance through a “sukuk” Islamic bond programme run by local investment banks. Mr Najib has recently announced a spree of infrastructure projects, many funded by China, as he builds up momentum for a general election that he has to call by next year.

    The growing closeness to China has raised eyebrows among opponents who have argued that the country has become too reliant on Chinese funds. But Mr Najib dismissed the concerns in a speech on Tuesday, saying turning away Chinese investment made “no economic sense”. AGENCIES

    http://www.todayonline.com/world/asi...rs-based-johor
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    22,015
    My Reputation Points: 381 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Mudland To Install Chink Missile Batteries In Johor To Threaten RSAF!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post


    KUALA LUMPUR — China will offer Malaysia advanced rocket launchers and a radar system, to be based in Johor, reflecting the widening defence and trade ties between the two countries in the South China Sea region, The Malaysian Insight reported sources as saying on Wednesday (Aug 9).

    The low-interest offer will be made by a high-level delegation headed by Chinese President Xi Jinping’s special envoy Wang Yong, who was on a three-day official visit to Malaysia this week and attended the launch of Malaysia’s East Coast Rail Link on Wednesday.

    “Up to 12 units of the AR3 multiple launch rocket system (MLRS) will be offered to Malaysia in a purchase programme with a loan period of 50 years,” a source told The Malaysian Insight. “The MLRS, which has a top range of 220km, will be located in Johor with a radar system.”

    Malaysia previously signed a deal to buy four littoral mission ships from China — its most significant purchase with Beijing to date.

    “The view from Beijing is that Malaysia is critical to peace and stability in the region,” a regional diplomat told The Malaysian Insight.

    The AR3 multiple launch rocket system is an artillery rocket system, developed by China’s Norinco specially for export and was unveiled in 2011. The military-today.com website describes the AR3 as the most powerful MLRS in the world that launches conventional and guided missiles.

    The military portal said the AR3 is a multi-calibre rocket system with two pods and four launcher tubes for 370mm rockets each, or five launcher tubes for 300mm rockets. The AR3 is based on the Wanshan WS2400 8x8 special wheeled chassis — also used for most recent Chinese large-calibre multiple launch rocket systems.

    News of the possible deal came as China and Malaysia broke ground Wednesday on the US$13 billion (S$17.7 billion) East Coast Rail Link project linking peninsular Malaysia’s east and west, the largest such project in the country and a major part of Beijing’s Belt and Road infrastructure push.

    The planned 688km route connects the South China Sea, large parts of which are claimed by China, at the Thai border in the east with the strategic shipping routes of the Strait of Malacca in the west. “The ECRL is indeed yet another ‘game changer’ and a ‘mindset changer’ for Malaysia as it will significantly cut travel time to and from the east coast of the peninsula,” Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak said at the ceremony halfway along the route in Kuantan.

    Chinese State Councillor Wang Yong, who headed a 100-strong delegation in Kuantan, said: “The China government has attached great importance to China-Malaysia relations and has always considered Malaysia a dear neighbour and trustworthy partner who is committed to seeking mutually beneficial cooperation and common development in the country.”

    Mr Najib said the project will be financed with an 85 per cent loan from China Exim Bank and the balance through a “sukuk” Islamic bond programme run by local investment banks. Mr Najib has recently announced a spree of infrastructure projects, many funded by China, as he builds up momentum for a general election that he has to call by next year.

    The growing closeness to China has raised eyebrows among opponents who have argued that the country has become too reliant on Chinese funds. But Mr Najib dismissed the concerns in a speech on Tuesday, saying turning away Chinese investment made “no economic sense”. AGENCIES

    http://www.todayonline.com/world/asi...rs-based-johor
    Chan Chun Sing shitting himself with fear?
    The Worker's Party is the best opposition party.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,460
    My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 12

    Default Re: Mudland To Install Chink Missile Batteries In Johor To Threaten RSAF!

    their strategery has always been to not only make south east asian nations as vassal states but also to dump their crap products on compliant clients much like what old time imperialists do.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,875
    My Reputation Points: 2820 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Mudland To Install Chink Missile Batteries In Johor To Threaten RSAF!

    no worries. if those muds dare to try something funny. they will pay a deadly price for that. the mighty SAF will conquer Johor within 24 hours and reach KL in 7 days.....

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    521
    My Reputation Points: 220 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Mudland To Install Chink Missile Batteries In Johor To Threaten RSAF!

    Najip can always ask for Chinese military advisors to man the MLRS system.

    They can always take instructions from Beijing and aim the missiles at US assets at Changi.

    Not to mention cratering our runways at Tengah........

    This cheap low level weapon can effectively cripple our control of airspace and sea lanes.......

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    in a longkang somewhere in Mozambique
    Posts
    9,135
    My Reputation Points: 981 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Mudland To Install Chink Missile Batteries In Johor To Threaten RSAF!

    That's y we see our MLRS yesterday ? It's time we deploy the THAAS system.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    22,015
    My Reputation Points: 381 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Mudland To Install Chink Missile Batteries In Johor To Threaten RSAF!

    Quote Originally Posted by Victory2016 View Post
    Najip can always ask for Chinese military advisors to man the MLRS system.

    They can always take instructions from Beijing and aim the missiles at US assets at Changi.

    Not to mention cratering our runways at Tengah........

    This cheap low level weapon can effectively cripple our control of airspace and sea lanes.......
    NDP 2018 will be so fun then
    The Worker's Party is the best opposition party.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    35,831
    My Reputation Points: 1591 / Power: 2

    Default Re: Mudland To Install Chink Missile Batteries In Johor To Threaten RSAF!

    If it's made in China nothing will happen when they press the launch button.

    Wanted : Sam Leong
    NRIC: S1599536-L
    DOB: 25 May 66
    Last known address:Rented Room in Bedok South
    Please note that this Moniker is no longer Persian
    I am now of Burmese descent




  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    380
    My Reputation Points: 169 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Mudland To Install Chink Missile Batteries In Johor To Threaten RSAF!

    Quote Originally Posted by steffychun View Post
    NDP 2018 will be so fun then


    hi sis, how ru?

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    in a longkang somewhere in Mozambique
    Posts
    9,135
    My Reputation Points: 981 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Mudland To Install Chink Missile Batteries In Johor To Threaten RSAF!

    Nothing will happen as we will have a mat for president. We r Brother n Sister.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,792
    My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

    Default Re: Mudland To Install Chink Missile Batteries In Johor To Threaten RSAF!

    If the muds conspire with the chinks, the SAF have every right to take Johor as our buffer just like Israel taking over the Golan Heights and south lebanon.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    1,182
    My Reputation Points: 141 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Mudland To Install Chink Missile Batteries In Johor To Threaten RSAF!

    Quote Originally Posted by Leongsam View Post
    If it's made in China nothing will happen when they press the launch button.
    Provided they could locate it.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    22,015
    My Reputation Points: 381 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Mudland To Install Chink Missile Batteries In Johor To Threaten RSAF!

    I command paper generals to respond to this!
    The Worker's Party is the best opposition party.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    22,015
    My Reputation Points: 381 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Mudland To Install Chink Missile Batteries In Johor To Threaten RSAF!

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    If the muds conspire with the chinks, the SAF have every right to take Johor as our buffer just like Israel taking over the Golan Heights and south lebanon.
    Then why the fuck dont you serve your ICT and try to take Johor you rapist
    The Worker's Party is the best opposition party.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    753
    My Reputation Points: 203 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Mudland To Install Chink Missile Batteries In Johor To Threaten RSAF!

    in short 2017 and coming 2018 is a year of international tension.

    USA will lead
    India
    S korea
    japan
    viet
    SG

    VS
    China will lead
    N Korean
    Malaysia

    Phillipine will watch show with popcorn.when time is ripe, they will take back the little islands.

    it is necessary to unload at least 50% of the human race.if not there will be serious shortage of food

    I am willing to be scarified provided it is a quick death.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11,792
    My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

    Default Re: Mudland To Install Chink Missile Batteries In Johor To Threaten RSAF!

    Quote Originally Posted by steffychun View Post
    Then why the fuck dont you serve your ICT and try to take Johor you rapist
    I've served many ICTs and would be glad to bear arms for Singapore when our band-of-brothers storm across the causeway and conquer JB.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,460
    My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 12

    Default Re: Mudland To Install Chink Missile Batteries In Johor To Threaten RSAF!

    Quote Originally Posted by kkbutterfly View Post
    in short 2017 and coming 2018 is a year of international tension.

    USA will lead
    India
    S korea
    japan
    viet
    SG

    VS
    China will lead
    N Korean
    Malaysia

    Phillipine will watch show with popcorn.when time is ripe, they will take back the little islands.

    it is necessary to unload at least 50% of the human race.if not there will be serious shortage of food

    I am willing to be scarified provided it is a quick death.
    prc lost rapport with nk after fat boy discovered prc spies were undermining his rule with his daddy's bil and old guards. coup de tat failed and almost everyone in old guard got executed (some escaped to prc). all prc sympathizers and agents in nk gone in 1 fell swoop. prc has no control now over nk.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. 10 high-crime places in Johor to avoid
    By Ginchiyo Tachibana in forum Singapore Crime
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 01:53 PM
  2. S'porean man to hang for armed robber in Johor
    By MarrickG in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 31-05-2011, 03:22 AM
  3. Lasers to beam solar energy collected in space to Earth
    By GoFlyKiteNow in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 25-01-2010, 02:25 AM
  4. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 08:10 AM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 18-10-2008, 05:45 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •