• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Little Brat Flashes His Middle Finger During NDP! Identify The Little Bastard Pls!

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Little Brat Flashes His Middle Finger During NDP! Identify The Little Bastard Pls

nothing wrong for this boy to show middle finger to the camera man who infringed and distracting him from enjoying NDP show.
this boy also did not know if the camera men is tom dick and harry and he did not know that the camera man is from mediacorp.
anybody can hold a camera nowadays.
If i were the parents, i will issue videostatement to side my boy.
it is nothing wrong.
boy will be boy

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Little Brat Flashes His Middle Finger During NDP! Identify The Little Bastard Pls

This camera man is Paedophile,
why taking ah boy photo? i think this camera man was aiming at this cute boy and have the sexual urge.
he is confirmed a Paedophile 恋童癖

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Just showing a middle finger, what is wrong? any rule that says you cannot show middle finger to camera men?
why must this boy feels deeply apologetic? what has he done wrong and did he cause any distress to the viewer?
MRT frequently breakdown and causing great distress to passengers and did you see Khaw Boon Wan feel deeply apologetic?

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ScreenShot2017-08-10at6.45.07AM.png

Chau Indian, look at that man sitting on the bench and his body language? he is like a typical gangster and not fit to be a teacher.

He was like interrogating this boy and treating this boy like a hardcore criminal in interrogating room in lockup.

fuck this mother fucker Henry park teacher. what is his name?

Last edited:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Boy father should go and discipline the chau Indian teacher.