Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Little Brat Flashes His Middle Finger During NDP! Identify The Little Bastard Pls!

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

Default Little Brat Flashes His Middle Finger During NDP! Identify The Little Bastard Pls!

Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

My Reputation Points: 381 / Power: 0

Default Re: Little Brat Flashes His Middle Finger During NDP! Identify The Little Bastard Pls

Definitely a rational kid.
    The Worker's Party is the best opposition party.

My Reputation Points: 229 / Power: 0

Default Re: Little Brat Flashes His Middle Finger During NDP! Identify The Little Bastard Pls

The middle finger is for LHL.

Quote Originally Posted by MyMother View Post
    The middle finger is for LHL.
    I would think the middle finger is for LTK and his WP team for mismanaging the Aljunied town council for years.

My Reputation Points: 4256 / Power: 10

This kid got future

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    I would think the middle finger is for LTK and his WP team for mismanaging the Aljunied town council for years.
    What mismanagement? How about Ho Ching and our CPF

My Reputation Points: 2501 / Power: 13

Oh yeah!..right!...how about the millions lost by the PAP TC's in those shady investments...how come, none, committed harakiri?...mismanaged the resident's funds?...only know to criticise the pimples on other's face...but blind in one eye with a huge boil sticking out...

My Reputation Points: 412 / Power: 0

He has the stuff legends are made of.

My Reputation Points: 229 / Power: 0

Then all the girls would need to point their holes at LHL for his grave mismanagement of the country.

My Reputation Points: 58 / Power: 0

the middle finger is for huh ni mah

My Reputation Points: 139 / Power: 0

My Reputation Points: 505 / Power: 0

This is the type of Singaporean that will grow up to vote PAP. The damn stupid one. Never think of the consequences of their actions down the road. Suka suka do what they want on the spur.

In fact many sinkies fall into this category. Samsters are not representative of the larger sinkie population.

Quote Originally Posted by nayr69sg View Post
    This is the type of Singaporean that will grow up to vote PAP. The damn stupid one. Never think of the consequences of their actions down the road. Suka suka do what they want on the spur.

In fact many sinkies fall into this category. Samsters are not representative of the larger sinkie population.
    Samsters actually are. I have it on good authority that vast majority of the samsters vote for PAP during the GE. I have no doubt that in the coming PE, most samsters will vote for Madam President Halimah.

My Reputation Points: 144 / Power: 0

It be pointing the middle finger at your own Arse.

Samsters actually are. I have it on good authority that vast majority of the samsters vote for PAP during the GE. I have no doubt that in the coming PE, most samsters will vote for Madam President Halimah.
    LOL! Vote Halimah then kpkb. Then next election they will say compared to new candidate Halimah more "presidential".

Just like they are saying about Nathan now. When he was president slam him so much.

What a joke these people!

The little guy basically shows middle finger to sinkies!

So this guy probably gonna be PAP ministar!

My Reputation Points: 220 / Power: 0

What I fear is this kid is pointing to the Flag.

He must be identified and disciplined. If he is PRC, then he needs to be counselled to respect other peoples' National Flag

The Flag represents the Nation, not any Party.

Cane him and spare Shengwu.

My Reputation Points: 981 / Power: 10

If you are arrowed to participate in the NDP like the rest of NSFs you will have the same reaction. I will have shown my dick.

My Reputation Points: 180 / Power: 0

KNN, if someone tried to video me without my permission, I'd have the same reaction.

Thread Information