• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Little Brat Flashes His Middle Finger During NDP! Identify The Little Bastard Pls!

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Little Brat Flashes His Middle Finger During NDP! Identify The Little Bastard Pls

The middle finger is for LHL.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Little Brat Flashes His Middle Finger During NDP! Identify The Little Bastard Pls

The middle finger is for LHL.

I would think the middle finger is for LTK and his WP team for mismanaging the Aljunied town council for years.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

I would think the middle finger is for LTK and his WP team for mismanaging the Aljunied town council for years.

What mismanagement? How about Ho Ching and our CPF

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Oh yeah!..right!...how about the millions lost by the PAP TC's in those shady investments...how come, none, committed harakiri?...mismanaged the resident's funds?...only know to criticise the pimples on other's face...but blind in one eye with a huge boil sticking out...:mad:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal

He has the stuff legends are made of.

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then all the girls would need to point their holes at LHL for his grave mismanagement of the country.

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal

the middle finger is for huh ni mah

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal

ScreenShot2017-08-10at6.45.07AM.png

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

This is the type of Singaporean that will grow up to vote PAP. The damn stupid one. Never think of the consequences of their actions down the road. Suka suka do what they want on the spur.

In fact many sinkies fall into this category. Samsters are not representative of the larger sinkie population.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is the type of Singaporean that will grow up to vote PAP. The damn stupid one. Never think of the consequences of their actions down the road. Suka suka do what they want on the spur.

In fact many sinkies fall into this category. Samsters are not representative of the larger sinkie population.

Samsters actually are. I have it on good authority that vast majority of the samsters vote for PAP during the GE. I have no doubt that in the coming PE, most samsters will vote for Madam President Halimah.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

It be pointing the middle finger at your own Arse.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

Samsters actually are. I have it on good authority that vast majority of the samsters vote for PAP during the GE. I have no doubt that in the coming PE, most samsters will vote for Madam President Halimah.

LOL! Vote Halimah then kpkb. Then next election they will say compared to new candidate Halimah more "presidential".

Just like they are saying about Nathan now. When he was president slam him so much.

What a joke these people!

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

The little guy basically shows middle finger to sinkies!

So this guy probably gonna be PAP ministar!

Victory2016

Alfrescian
Loyal

What I fear is this kid is pointing to the Flag.

He must be identified and disciplined. If he is PRC, then he needs to be counselled to respect other peoples' National Flag

The Flag represents the Nation, not any Party.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Cane him and spare Shengwu.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If you are arrowed to participate in the NDP like the rest of NSFs you will have the same reaction. I will have shown my dick.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

KNN, if someone tried to video me without my permission, I'd have the same reaction.