• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Who's still watching NDP on tv?

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
To some (especially the older folks like my aged parents), it's an annual ritual to sit in front of the tele at 5.45pm on 9th Aug every year to watch the propaganda shit. Which one of you still watch the crap nowadays? Year in year out the same old boring shit!

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is KFC's last attendance at the NDP. Next year, you'll see a white or red tudung instead of a kali-pok head.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;9MiCFHEAi1Y]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9MiCFHEAi1Y[/video]

This is what I want to see!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will be watching to see if LHL will faint once more or whether he will leave a seat n rose for his lou dao.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Diabetes sufferer John Tan is surfing SBF instead of performing VIP ushering duties at NDP…..string him up by the balls for dereliction of duty.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;DI2TeyDJ7Zo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI2TeyDJ7Zo[/video]

i like this year NDP song

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How come you losers didn't go watch the parade live? Oh yah, you guys aren't grassroots volunteers.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come you losers didn't go watch the parade live? Oh yah, you guys aren't grassroots volunteers.

I had two good seats for the 50th Anniversary NDP....I gave them away....I use to get good seats tickets for NDP in the past & had avoid taking them....for I had never, ever saw a NDP..except those days, when the parade, were marching through the streets in the city....other than that...NEVER HAD I WANT TO CELEBRATE NATIONAL DAY IN THE PARADE...as long as, we know that SINGAPORE=PAP & National Day is PAP Day, PA Day etc..

Even on TV......I don't watch.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
To some (especially the older folks like my aged parents), it's an annual ritual to sit in front of the tele at 5.45pm on 9th Aug every year to watch the propaganda shit. Which one of you still watch the crap nowadays? Year in year out the same old boring shit!

I find it very disrespectful to simply sit and watch. So, I stand at rigid attention with my right hand held up to my right temple in salute for the entire duration of the show.

It's the least I can do to show my love and respect for, as well as the privilege of being allowed to live in such a beautiful and well-run country.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;DI2TeyDJ7Zo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DI2TeyDJ7Zo[/video]

i like this year NDP song

Thank you for the video. It's beautiful. Tears streamed down my cheeks as I watched it. Singapore has indeed come a long way.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
watching it on youtube now. 1080p only unlike what johnny has with his 4k tv. shiok to see sinkies happy.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
watching it on youtube now. 1080p only unlike what johnny has with his 4k tv. shiok to see sinkies happy.

Sinkies should be sent to live in m&d huts and shanty towns, travel on sludge and unpaved roads, live their life off dumpsites, bath in blackish filthy rivers, get their water supply from stinking streams where people pee and shit in, etc as part of their two year national service.

They will then learn to value and treasure this beautiful country and its government, and not simply take the beautiful life they have for granted or as a God given.

[video=youtube;JGyQRy-Zcj4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGyQRy-Zcj4[/video]

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies should be sent to live in m&d huts and shanty towns, travel on sludge and unpaved roads, live their life off dumpsites, bath in blackish filthy rivers, get their water supply from stinking streams where people pee and shit in, etc as part of their two year national service.

They will then learn to value and treasure this beautiful country and its government, and not simply take the beautiful life they have for granted or as a God given.

[video=youtube;JGyQRy-Zcj4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGyQRy-Zcj4[/video]

Well said! This is why many of us vote for PAP!

If Chee or other oppies gain power, we can be assured that singapore will become like those pinoy shanty towns within a single generation. That's why Ah Gong once said the SAF stands ready in the event of a freak election result.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

spoken like what sam will say. nonetheless i agree wholeheartedly.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what's the point of the national day military parade ? showcasing some new weapons ? most countries do it for special years only. only SG and North Korea must have military parade on every national day.....

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said! This is why many of us vote for PAP!

If Chee or other oppies gain power, we can be assured that singapore will become like those pinoy shanty towns within a single generation. That's why Ah Gong once said the SAF stands ready in the event of a freak election result.

The PAP has been incredibly successful in spoiling and shielding Sinkies from the brutal realities of the world where hardship, poverty, filth, getting robbed, raped and killed are seen as nothing more than "normal".

Sinkies whinge about the occasional train breakdowns affecting their planned shopping trips to Orchard for their latest Gucci bags and iPhones. In other places, people stoically bear the inconvenience of their children not being able to attend their poorly equipped village school situated 10-20 km away as their only mode of transportation, their donkey, had diarrhoea in the morning and is unable to ferry 10 children on its back.

Sinkies turn the tap for instant potable water. They do not have to travel miles to the Ganges or some waterhole to collect dirty water.

Sinkies flick a switch and the lights come on, the tv entertains them and the microwave heats up their food. The only flicking that others do is with two dried sticks to try to light up the tinder in order to get a fire going so that they can cook and eat that one miserable rat they have trapped from the dumpsites as their family meal.

Sinkie girls can afford to buy the latest and most comfortable kotex. Other women use dirty rags as their sanitary napkins, washing to reuse them in the dirty streams that they drink from. This helps to provide some flavours to the shanty town's otherwise usual muddy-flavoured water.

Open your eyes and be grateful to the country and government you have Sinkies.

Last edited: