Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 58

Thread: Donald Trump Threatens To Nuke Fatboy Kim! 'Fire And Motherfucking Fury'!

  1. #21
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,270
    My Reputation Points: 301 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Nuke Fatboy Kim! 'Fire And Motherfucking Fury'!

    Quote Originally Posted by kryonlight View Post
    Isn't this stupid? Like that Trump can continue to taunt Kim until Kim finally explodes. NK will then be free for US, Japan and South Korea to take, unless Putin wants to be a busybody.
    No matter what happens, China will never, ever allow the Americunts to take over N.Korea and be right at its doorstep. I believe when China states "neutral", it is simply sending a message to Fat Kim that it will allow a war to take place and would be happy for Fat Kim to be deposed in a war. That in itself will prevent Fat Kim from triggering a war.

    Fat Kim though will continue to troll the Americunts knowing right from the very start that China has its back. This is since N.Korea is China's buffer state against any potential aggressors, especially the not particularly intelligent white yankees. The Americunts will reciprocate by continuing to bullshit and bluster but will keep shifting their goalposts in order to remain within the parameters that China has set for them.

    This is ancient wisdom at work. Not like the unsophisticated, chest-thumping caveman antics of the Americunt trailer trash.

    **********

    “On behalf of my fellow SAF Officers, both past and present, who still believe in the Code of Honour, we wish to state that we are deeply ashamed of the disgraceful and dishonourable conduct of Cpt Najib Hanuk, Maj Chia Thye Siong and Dr Ng Eng Hen. We sincerely apologise to the family of Pte Dominique Lee for the negligence which led to, and for the failure of these three gutless weasels to accept full responsibility for his tragic and unnecessary death.” PTADER, 27 March 2016

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    3,350
    My Reputation Points: 714 / Power: 7

    Default Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Nuke Fatboy Kim! 'Fire And Motherfucking Fury'!

    Quote Originally Posted by PTADER View Post
    Fat Kim though will continue to troll the Americunts knowing right from the very start that China has its back. This is since N.Korea is China's buffer state against any potential aggressors
    That's why NK is only existing because China allows it to. But I predict it won't be for long. Financial doomsday for China is near. Xi Jinping won't be able to keep up the appearance after the 19th congress.
    Opposition no more! Vote People's Adultery Party in GE 2020 to screw the daft & humji 70% deeper.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,485
    My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 12

    Default Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Nuke Fatboy Kim! 'Fire And Motherfucking Fury'!

    Quote Originally Posted by PTADER View Post
    China states its red-lines (GT, 10 August 2017):

    "Beijing is not able to persuade Washington or Pyongyang to back down at this time. It needs to make clear its stance to all sides and make them understand that when their actions jeopardize China's interests, China will respond with a firm hand."

    [Red-line for Americunts]
    “If the U.S. and South Korea carry out strikes and try to overthrow the North Korean regime, and change the political pattern of the Korean Peninsula, China will prevent them from doing so."

    [Red-line for North Koreans]
    "China should also make clear that if North Korea launches missiles that threaten US soil first and the US retaliates, China will stay neutral."

    Lessons for white trash rednecks:

    1. Don't play poker with Asians. They are inherent gamblers.

    2. Learn from China. Speak softly and carry a big stick. All these "fire and fury" bullshit and bluster are very amateurish, cartoonish and ineffectual. They make you look pretty stupid.
    prc strategic partnership with nk is history and has actually backfired. they helped nk acquire nuclear capability to play punk with u.s. allies, japan and sk, and this stupidity will haunt and backfire on them until the rogue uncontrollable leader such as fat boy kim gets taken out. they tried with his uncle and old guard who were pro-prc to stage a coup but it was unsuccessful. this led to fat boy severing ties with prc indefinitely. adding insult to injury he and his young turks sniffed out the old guards who were pro-prc and executed them all. those who were less guilty (by association to the old guard) were thrown to the gook gulag. prc now has zero control over and contact with fat boy kim. the kim jong nam episode is also connected with the prc. kim will also point 6.9 warheads at beijing and shanghai. that's not speak softly and carry a big stick. that's bungled friendship by being caught with pants down in a family orgy at his home while he's shitting his lunch. every superpower including russia, prc and u.s. has failed dealing with this rogue nation for the last 69 years. it was a little more peaceful and stalemated with jung ill in charge as he was prc's friend and in prc's pocket. not anymore with the failed prc-sponsored coup and over-reach. prc is actually now very thankful that there's a trump in charge - someone who can take this rogue out on their behalf and bury their grave mistake. all other potus have failed dealing with the nk scourge by keeping mouth shut and not doing anything to rattle the cornered critters. finally trump has rattled the cage and cause the critters to do something instinctive and perhaps necessary for survival - such as killing the fattest nut case. it's not only unprecedented but brilliant.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    28,862
    My Reputation Points: 4256 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Nuke Fatboy Kim! 'Fire And Motherfucking Fury'!

    Trump will wipe NK off from face of this earth.
    Just you wait and see. Trump is the man

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,697
    My Reputation Points: 859 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Nuke Fatboy Kim! 'Fire And Motherfucking Fury'!

    Quote Originally Posted by Narong Wongwan View Post
    Trump will wipe NK off from face of this earth.
    Just you wait and see. Trump is the man
    and after the blitzkrieg, trump shd spread some good cheer and scorched-earth with agent orange, apart from the radiation

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    23,809
    My Reputation Points: 689 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Nuke Fatboy Kim! 'Fire And Motherfucking Fury'!

    By now the US Intelligence and the Military would have decided to take their cue from James Matthis. Trump will not have any sway. He lost his power to command a while ago. No one will rely on someone with a mentality of a second hand car dealer to make critical decisions. Trump to save face will pretend that he is in charge.

    I am sure Kim, North Koreans and the Chinese know that.

    Note how the second round of highly damaging sanctions kicked in unanimously. It was not lost on people that PRC facillated it without Trumps knowledge as he was banging on twitter about PRC. Nikki Haley's demeanour during the passing of the resolution spoke volumes. Very subdued despite the unexpected victory and how smooth it went thru.

  7. #27
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,697
    My Reputation Points: 859 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Nuke Fatboy Kim! 'Fire And Motherfucking Fury'!

    Quote Originally Posted by scroobal View Post
    By now the US Intelligence and the Military would have decided to take their cue from James Matthis. Trump will not have any sway. He lost his power to command a while ago. No one will rely on someone with a mentality of a second hand car dealer to make critical decisions. Trump to save face will pretend that he is in charge.

    I am sure Kim, North Koreans and the Chinese know that.

    Note how the second round of highly damaging sanctions kicked in unanimously. It was not lost on people that PRC facillated it without Trumps knowledge as he was banging on twitter about PRC. Nikki Haley's demeanour during the passing of the resolution spoke volumes. Very subdued despite the unexpected victory and how smooth it went thru.
    that shows that the tiongs now take trump seriously for all the sabre-rattlings he spouts, and his defcon is now up a notch.
    all it shd take is for fatboi to up the ante by letting one loose twds d30's chammoro citizens, and it's game on

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    23,809
    My Reputation Points: 689 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Nuke Fatboy Kim! 'Fire And Motherfucking Fury'!

    I doubt that Kim will do anything overt with Russian and China not in his tent. China has warned NK from going for any preemptive strike and this would be in living memory that China has made such a call.

    It looks like China and Russia have taken the role of adults while Trump is behaving like a child.

    Quote Originally Posted by Semaj2357 View Post
    that shows that the tiongs now take trump seriously for all the sabre-rattlings he spouts, and his defcon is now up a notch.
    all it shd take is for fatboi to up the ante by letting one loose twds d30's chammoro citizens, and it's game on

  9. #29
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,485
    My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 12

    Default Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Nuke Fatboy Kim! 'Fire And Motherfucking Fury'!

    the morons here are those who keep harping the tired rhetoric that prc can string nk like a puppet. those days are long gone.
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,485
    My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 12

    Default Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Nuke Fatboy Kim! 'Fire And Motherfucking Fury'!

    too many ministers of defense changing hands during fat boy's reign? of note is hyon. he has disappeared since demotion and expulsion from the inner circle. he used to be the go-to general when nk dealt with russia. since his dismissal the russians have lost leverage. prc lost leverage after chang chong nam was dismissed. his whereabouts is also unknown.

    IMG_0052.JPG
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

  11. #31
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    26,485
    My Reputation Points: 4375 / Power: 12

    Default Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Nuke Fatboy Kim! 'Fire And Motherfucking Fury'!

    hwang pyong so spotted at incheon airport, flanked by bodyguards. he's the one who masterminded hyon's demotion.

    IMG_0056.JPG
    6.9 k's of sinkies: kopi, kaya toast, kueh kueh, kio kway, ktv, kpkb.

  12. #32
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,232
    My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Nuke Fatboy Kim! 'Fire And Motherfucking Fury'!

    Well said Sir. Well thought Sum up well and w power english.

    Must pass reputation points to someone before giving to others.

    Quote Originally Posted by PTADER View Post
    The new trash in power has been assiduous in not setting "red lines" like the former did for Iran. However, he's too dumb to realise that he has actually set the red line for Kim not to cross, i.e. no more "threats" by Fat Kim or else! "Fire and fury" will rain down on NK if Fat Kim "continue[d]" to threaten the US.

    Fat Kim cross the white trash's red line almost immediately by threatening to hit Guam. The trash squeezed his balls. The latest is that he has now extended his red line goal post further away after Fat Kim's latest Guam threat. It is now "We'll see what happens" after Fat Kim's latest threats.

    It's more bluster and bullshit and than "fire and fury". Fat Kim is certainly a better poker player than this Americunt trash.

    If ever nuclear war breaks out, N.Korea will be wiped out. But the US will not get away scot free. It will be several hundred thousands of 9-11s destruction all over again on US soil. This is since as at least one, if not more of Fat Kim's nukes will make it pass the Americunt's overhyped missile shields.

    Knowing that Seoul and Tokyo will also be wiped out in a nuclear war, the Japs and S.Koreans with a far higher IQ than all these white trashes would, in spite of their own reciprocal bluster and bullshit, not allow themselves and millions of their citizens to be killed so that millions of Americunts can live. They will not allow themselves to be used by the Americunts when it comes to the crunch. Ditto for the Chinese and Russians, both of whom share a common border with N.Korea. Both will step into the war to protect their own interests.

    The trailer trash is coming to the realisation that Asians, or "gooks" to the Americunts, are not quite the helpless and hapless Middle Easterners.

  13. #33
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    1,229
    My Reputation Points: 521 / Power: 0

    Default Donald Trump Threatens To Nuke Fatboy Kim! 'Fire And Motherfucking Fury'!

    a wise man once said.... " one side victory, one side defeat is old thinking..... in a war, destruction of your neighbour, is also destruction of yourself "

  14. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,232
    My Reputation Points: 249 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Nuke Fatboy Kim! 'Fire And Motherfucking Fury'!

    Well said. Neighbors will pick the shit up to handle the exodus of refugees.

    Imagine Woodlands become refuguee camps if thailand war w Malaysia.

    Quote Originally Posted by rotiprata View Post
    a wise man once said.... " one side victory, one side defeat is old thinking..... in a war, destruction of your neighbour, is also destruction of yourself "

  15. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,881
    My Reputation Points: 2820 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Nuke Fatboy Kim! 'Fire And Motherfucking Fury'!

    the war of words between Fatty Kim and Trump are quite impressive, but that's about it, no war one. it is said NK will fire it's most accurate and reliable missiles at Guam, target is 40-60km outside Guam, in international waters. Guam territory waters is 20km. if Fatty Kim actually dares to fire the missiles, think he is going to make it. hahaha.....

  16. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,270
    My Reputation Points: 301 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Nuke Fatboy Kim! 'Fire And Motherfucking Fury'!

    Quote Originally Posted by eatshitndie View Post
    prc strategic partnership with nk is history and has actually backfired. they helped nk acquire nuclear capability to play punk with u.s. allies, japan and sk, and this stupidity will haunt and backfire on them until the rogue uncontrollable leader such as fat boy kim gets taken out. they tried with his uncle and old guard who were pro-prc to stage a coup but it was unsuccessful. this led to fat boy severing ties with prc indefinitely. adding insult to injury he and his young turks sniffed out the old guards who were pro-prc and executed them all. those who were less guilty (by association to the old guard) were thrown to the gook gulag. prc now has zero control over and contact with fat boy kim. the kim jong nam episode is also connected with the prc. kim will also point 6.9 warheads at beijing and shanghai. that's not speak softly and carry a big stick. that's bungled friendship by being caught with pants down in a family orgy at his home while he's shitting his lunch. every superpower including russia, prc and u.s. has failed dealing with this rogue nation for the last 69 years. it was a little more peaceful and stalemated with jung ill in charge as he was prc's friend and in prc's pocket. not anymore with the failed prc-sponsored coup and over-reach. prc is actually now very thankful that there's a trump in charge - someone who can take this rogue out on their behalf and bury their grave mistake. all other potus have failed dealing with the nk scourge by keeping mouth shut and not doing anything to rattle the cornered critters. finally trump has rattled the cage and cause the critters to do something instinctive and perhaps necessary for survival - such as killing the fattest nut case. it's not only unprecedented but brilliant.
    The Americunt's bullshit and bluster was made in the full knowledge that Article 2 of the 1961 “Treaty of Friendship, Cooperation, and Mutual Assistance” between China and N.Korea guarantees that both will come to the other's aid if one is attacked.

    This Treaty is not one that is simply based on traditional relationships which makes it vulnerable to the usual and expected up and down cycles in a relationship. It's based on national security. Hence, even with the occasional strains in its relationship with N.Korea, China has not opted for the easy way out by renouncing the Treaty. If it was so "rattled" by the Americunts, it would have done so. Instead, it did the very opposite. Without the need for fanfare, chest beatings, bluster or schoolboy language, it firmly reiterated and restated its red-lines to the Americunts.

    The Americunts may be stupid but they are not deaf. They have heard China's quiet message very loudly and clearly. Unless they want to spend a fortune buying 300 million plus body bags, the Americunts can do nothing but grovel before, and continue to phone Xi and beg China for help.

    When all this Americunt bullshit and bluster is over, the only tragedy would be the redneck's failure to score a hat-trick in his alliterations. He started with the clever bullshit bluster of "fire and fury". He then proceeded with an equally clever "lock and loaded". But he fucked it up the third time. He used "regret it fast" in his latest presidential pronouncement. If he had used "regret and repent", he would have gone down the history books as the most poetic president who scored a huge hat-trick in the use of awesome alliterations.

    **********

    “On behalf of my fellow SAF Officers, both past and present, who still believe in the Code of Honour, we wish to state that we are deeply ashamed of the disgraceful and dishonourable conduct of Cpt Najib Hanuk, Maj Chia Thye Siong and Dr Ng Eng Hen. We sincerely apologise to the family of Pte Dominique Lee for the negligence which led to, and for the failure of these three gutless weasels to accept full responsibility for his tragic and unnecessary death.” PTADER, 27 March 2016

  17. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,697
    My Reputation Points: 859 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Nuke Fatboy Kim! 'Fire And Motherfucking Fury'!

    Quote Originally Posted by scroobal View Post
    I doubt that Kim will do anything overt with Russian and China not in his tent. China has warned NK from going for any preemptive strike and this would be in living memory that China has made such a call.
    It looks like China and Russia have taken the role of adults while Trump is behaving like a child.
    then it looks like a mexican standoff - plus 1 (russians) and 2 more on the sidelines watching with bated breath as they've the most to lose (jpn and sk) with all 5 getting hurt in the process. let's see who blinks first
    Quote Originally Posted by rotiprata View Post
    a wise man once said.... " one side victory, one side defeat is old thinking..... in a war, destruction of your neighbour, is also destruction of yourself "
    pretty sure both sides are wise men and have mulled over this - one is collateral, the other is intentional.
    Quote Originally Posted by tanwahtiu View Post
    Well said. Neighbors will pick the shit up to handle the exodus of refugees.
    Imagine Woodlands become refuguee camps if thailand war w Malaysia.
    hence putin has put-in his troops along his border with nk to prevent this.

  18. #38
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    28,862
    My Reputation Points: 4256 / Power: 10

    Default Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Nuke Fatboy Kim! 'Fire And Motherfucking Fury'!

    It's not matter of who blinks first. Ball is in fatboy's court now. He threatened to nuke Guam and trump says he'll regret it. So trump just have to wait for fatboy's next move.

  19. #39
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    13,259
    My Reputation Points: 458 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Nuke Fatboy Kim! 'Fire And Motherfucking Fury'!

    Quote Originally Posted by Narong Wongwan View Post
    Trump will wipe NK off from face of this earth.
    Just you wait and see. Trump is the man
    i waiting to see the golden shower movie. that will come first and follow by jail.

    drain his swamp.

  20. #40
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    13,259
    My Reputation Points: 458 / Power: 0

    Default Re: Donald Trump Threatens To Nuke Fatboy Kim! 'Fire And Motherfucking Fury'!

    Quote Originally Posted by Narong Wongwan View Post
    It's not matter of who blinks first. Ball is in fatboy's court now. He threatened to nuke Guam and trump says he'll regret it. So trump just have to wait for fatboy's next move.
    my buddy Kim and I have thrown in a challenge to take on pence and kotek trump in a tagteam WWE winner takes all match to be held in moscow.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 27-07-2017, 12:04 PM
  2. Serious Donald Trump Tried To Have Fat Kim Nuke Assassinated By Human Scum!
    By JohnTan in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-05-2017, 11:24 PM
  3. Serious Donald Trump Wants To Check Chink Visitors' Facebook and Twitter!
    By JohnTan in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 18-02-2017, 06:32 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-01-2016, 05:09 PM
  5. Donald Trump told to back off from using "Dream On"
    By Agoraphobic in forum The Courtyard Café
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-10-2015, 02:17 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •