• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Chink Sees Himself As Keling! Hear Him Speak Kelingnese! Will Kelings Accept Him?

kelton65

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am so offended that he cultural appropriate Indian culture. He is clearly a Chinese through and through.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am so offended that he cultural appropriate Indian culture. He is clearly a Chinese through and through.

We should set up a select committee and let the committee decide if he is chink or keling.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
https://www.facebook.com/todayonline/videos/10155059529892572/

He is Chinese by birth. But in Mr Harry Koh's own words: "I see myself as more of an Indian because my foster parents are Indians, my missus is Indian, and I have a lot of Indian friends. Nine in 10 of my friends are Tamilians."
PS: You will want to turn on the audio for this video!

I feel really sorry for Mr Harry Koh. I assume that he was born without a sense of smell.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel really sorry for Mr Harry Koh. I assume that he was born without a sense of smell.

when one is immersed in a powerful odor since birth, he or she or it will think it's naturally normal. my dog is brought up in an ultra clean and relatively odorless environment. when he goes to a dog park he is overwhelmed by powerful odors emitted by other dogs and their owners. i need him to smell more pee and poo out there to be a real dog.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Boss sam will personally certify him as a snake if no one willing, but harry lee joh must prepare 69 types of foods,$ 69, 69 extra old virgin as offerings, 69 times