• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Lim Tean, CSJ & Emily Lau

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah I wouldn't trust these characters to look after my dog let alone my country. :rolleyes:

you've adopted the roll eyes emoji but look at Tambiyah…even a waiter on a cruise ship looks better attired.

poor packaging for nearly all these oppo people….they look clueless….please dress better to convey a more polished and accomplished image.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
SDP is a far-left party, equivalent to the libtards in the west. For decades, the libtards have closely allied themselves with all sorts of islamist groups and ideologies, turning a blind eye to radical islam and accusing anyone who stood up to them as 'racists'. I am not surprised that SDP would attract islamists given their far-left agenda.

SDP is left but not far left. More like the Democratic Party in the US of Labour in the U.K. Much as I like the WP, I cannot say they are built to govern. They are perennial opposition. The SDP on the other hand is building a coherent approach to governing. Yes the PAP can oppress anyone, but unless they have a strategy for Singapore, they will come undone. It is a matter of time.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
….unless they have a strategy for Singapore, they will come undone. It is a matter of time.

the only strategy I've seen is bending over and pulling apart the ass cheeks wide for india, -philippines and china people to come here while their own people haven't got a pot to piss in.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
apart from csj they should all be shot for wearing awful clothes…this is not how potential leaders dress.

Bro, this was a weekend informal (private) event lah! So casual wear was ok leh! :biggrin:

See, Dr Paul Tambyah looks like a smart leader in this picture below:

(Sorry, this picture looks a bit too big. I am too lazy to resize it smaller hor)

hq720.jpg

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
... when their amdk masters were in charge, they kwai kwai sucked their thumbs and licked their masters' balls. but when prc are now in charge, they kpkb for democrazy. bad timing or lack of is not their bitch. their bitch is paralysis in paradise from amdk worship when under the british yoke. that's the worst kind of lesson to learn from.

Spot on. Emily vehemently denounced the Brits as 'utterly disgraceful' in selling out HK's interests to PRC- downgrading HK residents' status to BNO with no right of abode and doing zilch for universal suffrage before the handover.

But, as you say, root of their problem lies in their amdk colonial mentality. Where were the protesters and democracy fighters during 150 years of white rule where all the top govt positions were filled by Brits and natives did not have a single say in how the place was run or any vote to speak of? The only crumbs fed them were the laissez faire economy and some semblance of freedom.