• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SBF becoming Nation Building Forum

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wouldn't be surprised if the PAP MPs are using this forum to get their ideas :eek:

Why do you think I am here?

My grassroots adviser had commended me for giving several good suggestions in recent months. I hope when the time is right, the party would extend an invitation to me to serve Singapore in a greater capacity.

rectmobile

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do you think I am here?

My grassroots adviser had commended me for giving several good suggestions in recent months. I hope when the time is right, the party would extend an invitation to me to serve Singapore in a greater capacity.

MR John Tan, may i know which grassroot location do you serve?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
As the intention of this forum's operator is leaning towards elevating to nation building status, where shall we the minority 30% migrate to ? Any suggestion please.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You bak jiew tark stamp ah? You neh see I always "Fuck the PAP!" & "Fuck the PAP dead!" ah?

You are a diehard PAP voter!

On behalf of my grassroots adviser, I thank you for voting PAP every time during the elections. Please remember to cast a vote for Madam President.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You are a diehard PAP voter!

Ptui! First vote to WP since Eunos GRC in 88 and never voted PAP since. I'll continue to go around my kampung and make sure my kakis don't spoil their votes. Must cast a solid and valid vote against any PAP's candidate. Fuck the PAP dead! Ptui!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ptui! First vote to WP since Eunos GRC in 88 and never voted PAP since. I'll continue to go around my kampung and make sure my kakis don't spoil their votes. Must cast a solid and valid vote against any PAP's candidate. Fuck the PAP dead! Ptui!

Asshole!! I'm driving down to Eunos now!! Which kampung is it?:mad:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No doubt many PAP supporters, and I won't be surprised that even Ministers, peek into SBF to get a feel of the ground sentiments from the viewpoints of 'seasoned' commentators. Occasionally, they may even laugh at their own follies when they are exposed in this forum. Of course, there is the clown prince of PAP, John Tan who always kicks the ball rolling for PAP albeit sometimes, he scores own goals.

Last edited: