• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Operation Halimah Begins

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I do not feel proud to be Singaporean if she is a walkover ep. Her laughing is really horrible!

She had already walked over....you still believe in all the wayang?....the rest of the Malay Candidates are just, 'festive decorations'....they have already written the scripts a long time ago & the candidates like the 'no chance' guy are just, 'paid players....must wayang a bit, the halimah must gelek, gelek...pretend to be coy....giggle here, giggle there....& is waiting to collect the million dollar from us....what a wayang!...& we are paying for the show!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
She had already walked over....you still believe in all the wayang?....the rest of the Malay Candidates are just, 'festive decorations'....they have already written the scripts a long time ago & the candidates like the 'no chance' guy are just, 'paid players....must wayang a bit, the halimah must gelek, gelek...pretend to be coy....giggle here, giggle there....& is waiting to collect the million dollar from us....what a wayang!...& we are paying for the show!

"Malay" in Parentheses since she's not pure Malay.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Her laughing is really terrible and horrible fake laughing. I know not easy to laughing like that but she might have trained to laugh like that lah.

kiwibird7

Alfrescian
Loyal
By right,
1. any Presidential Candidate must not have any connections to the current political party in govt ie PAP for at least 1 full presidential term of 6 years. In the case of Halimah Y, just resign this year from PAP should automatically be disqualified as a candidate.
2. Moreover, she is an INDIAN, so thick skinned; running in a reserved for Malay contest claiming to be Malay when both her birth cert and NRIC states her race as INDIAN.
3. What experience does HY have in finance, accounting, economics to understand her role in safeguarding the reserves. Just a bark from LHL and she will say YES SIR master?

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
3. What experience does HY have in finance, accounting, economics to understand her role in safeguarding the reserves. Just a bark from LHL and she will say YES SIR master?

Why did they even include a Speaker of Parliament as a relevant job experience ? The SP is just a freaking timekeeper.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
By right,
1. any Presidential Candidate must not have any connections to the current political party in govt ie PAP for at least 1 full presidential term of 6 years. In the case of Halimah Y, just resign this year from PAP should automatically be disqualified as a candidate.
2. Moreover, she is an INDIAN, so thick skinned; running in a reserved for Malay contest claiming to be Malay when both her birth cert and NRIC states her race as INDIAN.
By right HY should be run as reserved PM!
Kee Chiew praises her so much.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
ScreenShot2017-08-20at6.03.15PM.png

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why did they even include a Speaker of Parliament as a relevant job experience ? The SP is just a freaking timekeeper.

She is just doing what her late father do...." A Jaga"...that is what the Speaker of Parliament in Singapore does....

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Melayu EP is really a fucking joke to the world.

Malay also not Malay...then have absolutely know shit about finance/accounting/budget.

But yet fits into the PAP definition of a reserved EP perfectly.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Looks like Ismail Kassim is speaking his mind. I am aware that much of the Malay community is not happy with what is going on but they should make their voices heard. The social media provides a voice like no other. Keeping quiet sends the wrong signal.

gatehousethetinkertailor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noted the (somewhat curious) inclusion of HY as historically important figure in the CEC (due to her being the first female SoP?):

ScreenShot2017-09-05at7.59.38PM.png

And earmarked as champion of healthy eating:

ScreenShot2017-09-05at8.03.30PM.png

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
First time I trying to avoid a thread that I started as every post on her campaigning make me want to puke.

Truly a shameless woman and a disgrace. To think she graduated in Law yet does not possess the moral fibre of decency. Not an ounce of dignity.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
First time I trying to avoid a thread that I started as every post on her campaigning make me want to puke.

Truly a shameless woman and a disgrace. To think she graduated in Law yet does not possess the moral fibre of decency. Not an ounce of dignity.

A disgrace to SCGS Kim Geks.