• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Operation Halimah Begins

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey look at me, i stay in Yishun... a shit zone like all you peasants.

Oh but i conveniently left out the fact that i have millions in my bank account and CPF balance. haha!

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aren't HDB flats meant for low income citizens? And after becoming President and getting paid $3,000,000 she still expects Singaporeans to subsidize her conservancy fees and GST vouchers?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Aren't HDB flats meant for low income citizens? And after becoming President and getting paid $3,000,000 she still expects Singaporeans to subsidize her conservancy fees and GST vouchers?

How about this...

With effect from 1 January 2011, students with Malay as their first component race of a double-barrelled race (i.e. Malay-Indian or Malay-Chinese) are also eligible for the scheme. The Government, together with Yayasan MENDAKI in 2012, has revised the income eligibility criteria for the scheme to benefit more Malay students in tertiary institutions.

Criteria
The income criteria is based on a three-tier system where students who come from households with per capita monthly household income (PCI) of below $1,500 will be eligible for the following TTFS subsidies:

Per Capita Income (PCI) Eligible Subsidy
$1000 and below 100%
$1001 to $1200 75%
$1201 to $1500 50%

http://www.mendaki.org.sg/mendaki/p...-assistance/tertiary-tuition-fee-subsidy-ttfs

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
squating in corridor of powers doing nothing substantive is oso long servive........ in fact so much free time to do masters at our expense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
better take $1 pay to show sincerity to serve n not becos of the $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
staying in HDB is just red tamban, pukimak

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stay in a big HDB is better than staying in a shithole small condo. U think they are really that simple? I bet they have made property investments elsewhere. Rent out a condo or two and continue to stay in HDB. Can save on the conservancy fees too.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mixed Mudian is stupid dont know the role and heavy responsiblity she get into as EP.

If lhl screwed her up she can go die jump seletar reservoir.

swissbank

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ownself Check Ownself

Attachments

• LTK.jpg
    LTK.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 520

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
There is very little left in the "reserves". This is why PAP is so desperate and adamant to have a pro-PAP pliant "Elected" President.

Singaporeans are just very stupid people. At least 69.9% are based on last election results. keep voting PAP.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is very little left in the "reserves". This is why PAP is so desperate and adamant to have a pro-PAP pliant "Elected" President.

Singaporeans are just very stupid people. At least 69.9% are based on last election results. keep voting PAP.

They missing the point....

If a gahmen is chosen fairly and democratically by the public and that gahmen chose to "squander" or spend the reserves...it is the choice of the public who cast their votes.

Who is to say what is "squander" at this point in time?

This is exactly the same concept on CPF...everyone would squander away their money if given to them and they keep forgetting that it is their choice.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

The EP is non political and cannot "represent" the Malay people in the same capacity as a Malay MP.

Now that the Marsiling GRC is short of 1 and still functional...then the gahmen should review the entire GRC concept and reduce the number of MPs and save money and increase productivity.