• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Two possible Court Cases Against LHL?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
1. Court Case to disqualify Halimah as Presidential candidate for PE reserved for Malays only. She is Indian.

2. Court Case to compel LHL to call for by-election in Marsiling GRC if Halimah quits as MP

Singaporeans must hold LHL responsible for wrong decisions

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Halimah will certainly be certified for the 5th time as a Malay. The committee that decides our ethnic race has said it already 4 times that Halimah is a malay, not an indian or Mindian.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Halimah will certainly be certified for the 5th time as a Malay. The committee that decides our ethnic race has said it already 4 times that Halimah is a malay, not an indian or Mindian.

Let the Committee of Cronies certify her as Malay. Let us bring the suit to SG Courts and get a judicial decision. This issue warrants a legal hearing

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Let the Committee of Cronies certify her as Malay. Let us bring the suit to SG Courts and get a judicial decision. This issue warrants a legal hearing

If the judicial decision says that Halimah is a keling and not a m&d, does that mean the past few GRC elections involving Halimah can be declared null and void?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the judicial decision says that Halimah is a keling and not a m&d, does that mean the past few GRC elections involving Halimah can be declared null and void?

That's the trouble with some Singaporeans like you. Half informed and half baked but yet think they know a lot.

Under GRC, the minority candidate need not be a malay, but is eligible as long as she is from a minority race. So, as an Indian, Halimah qualifies as a GRC minority candidate.

So do u agree with me that it is worth bringing LHL and his Crony Committee to Court if they declare her to be malay?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That's the trouble with some Singaporeans like you. Half informed and half baked but yet think they know a lot.

Under GRC, the minority candidate need not be a malay, but is eligible as long as she is from a minority race. So, as an Indian, Halimah qualifies as a GRC minority candidate.

So do u agree with me that it is worth bringing LHL and his Crony Committee to Court if they declare her to be malay?

I think some GRCs do specify the minority race needed.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Those committees relied on the G for survival and funding. What option do they have but allowed itself to be held by the balls to speak against their wishes? I think they quietly hope that indian woman will not be elected to avoid disgracing the true Malay community?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
She look Indian more than malay.

I screwed lots of neighbourhood malay girls and they are hot and wet inside as always. Many are screamers.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
She look Indian more than malay.

I screwed lots of neighbourhood malay girls and they are hot and wet inside as always. Many are screamers.

Why don't you try screwing Halimah and if she's hot, wet and screams like a banshee that proves she's malay.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why don't you try screwing Halimah and if she's hot, wet and screams like a banshee that proves she's malay.

Even if she is a m&d, so old oredi, chow jew herrr, still got juice mei?

The screaming part can always be faked....you know, kerlings are wayang lumpar one!!!

As usual kerlings are good at pretending.....kerling becomes a m&d because she is lusting after the $26 million (maybe with extra bonuses, even $30 million) to act as two term m&d......this kind of deal, give any kerling, sure want to do....eat medicine like Jackson and become whitey also can.....:eek:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Those committees relied on the G for survival and funding. What option do they have but allowed itself to be held by the balls to speak against their wishes? I think they quietly hope that indian woman will not be elected to avoid disgracing the true Malay community?

Halimah is a lightning rod and hot potato. She has been unwittingly made use of by LHL

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

some MILFs show their quality only in bed. some of the most decent looking are the best.

Where do you think Prince Charles go for a divorcee Camilla Parker Bowles rather than sweet Princess Diana? I can guess that Camilla must be a whore in bed

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Even if she is a m&d, so old oredi, chow jew herrr, still got juice mei?

The screaming part can always be faked....you know, kerlings are wayang lumpar one!!!

As usual kerlings are good at pretending.....kerling becomes a m&d because she is lusting after the $26 million (maybe with extra bonuses, even $30 million) to act as two term m&d......this kind of deal, give any kerling, sure want to do....eat medicine like Jackson and become whitey also can.....:eek:

can tell fake screaming easily. real screaming cant be faked