Thread: Steven Lim Korkor To Find With 2nd Place Sylvester Sim In MMA Match!

My Reputation Points: 2771 / Power: 4

Default Steven Lim Korkor To Find With 2nd Place Sylvester Sim In MMA Match!

Thirteen years after shooting to fame on Singapore Idol in 2004, two alumni of the show will meet in a new battle – not a sing off but a Muay Thai match. Steven Lim and Sylvester Sim will be going head-to-head in a “celebrity fight-off” at the inaugural Asia Fighting Championship (AFC) on Sept 23 at Marina Bay Sands.
    Do something meaningful. Join the grassroots. Peoples' Association all the way!

My Reputation Points: 341 / Power: 0

Default Re: Steven Lim Korkor To Find With 2nd Place Sylvester Sim In MMA Match!

haha.... pay good money to watch a bad match?

Let me watch free also waste my time. These 2 clowns operate on a single digit IQ and are out just to earn a quick buck.
    PM Lee Kuan Yew: “Whoever governs Singapore must have that iron in him. Or give it up. This is not a game of cards. This is your life and mine. I’ve spent a whole lifetime building this and as long as I’m in charge, nobody is going to knock it down.”
    #Hatersgonnahate

Default Re: Steven Lim Korkor To Find With 2nd Place Sylvester Sim In MMA Match!

Can any Mod changed the word "find" to "fight" in the thread title? Typo.

My Reputation Points: 229 / Power: 0

Will it be a death match?

My Reputation Points: 209 / Power: 0

Steven Kim still make himself relevant with his stupid antics on FB and YouTube.

As for Sylvester, I don't think anyone in Singapore cares about him.

My Reputation Points: 341 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by MyMother View Post
    Will it be a death match?
    I will gladly sponsor the match if it is a death match.
    PM Lee Kuan Yew: “Whoever governs Singapore must have that iron in him. Or give it up. This is not a game of cards. This is your life and mine. I’ve spent a whole lifetime building this and as long as I’m in charge, nobody is going to knock it down.”
    #Hatersgonnahate

My Reputation Points: 981 / Power: 10

Whoever lose will chop ?

My Reputation Points: 4256 / Power: 10

I will pay good money to face off with fuckface Steven and hamtam him to a pulp

My Reputation Points: 2820 / Power: 10

that cheebye Steven Lim is the ultimate media whore, very unsuccessful and annoying though.

My Reputation Points: 458 / Power: 0

both prolly hanging out too often in gay bars.... most likely a match to dead, sword fighting with their penis and loser get poke in the arse by all awdience

My Reputation Points: 458 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by Sideswipe View Post
    that cheebye Steven Lim is the ultimate media whore, very unsuccessful and annoying though.
    he is the fark buddy of our resident JohnTan, noticed the unsuccessful and annoying behavoir, same pattern

Quote Originally Posted by Sideswipe View Post
    I think Steven Lim is a good singer who has gone unappreciated for far too long. It is strange that he did not reach superstardom like Jay Chou given his good singing.

My Reputation Points: 229 / Power: 0

Quote Originally Posted by JohnTan View Post
    I think Steven Lim is a good singer who has gone unappreciated for far too long. It is strange that he did not reach superstardom like Jay Chou given his good singing.

You need to recalibrate your taste.

Thread Information