• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious those who Live the Same Block as Huh Ni Mah how ah ?

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
everytime take lift kena body screening is it ?

will the prices of those units at her block de-value ?

Last edited:

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i heard many chinese chiefs working in Istana are worried.
they will be sacked once Hu Ni Mah become Malay President.

fupikee

Alfrescian
Loyal

Of course the kerlings will be happy too, another kerling carrot coming in ....since prata, they have not had any form of crony support...its time they again have the chance to sing and dance their boombay coconut tree trance.....HA HA HA....LOL

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
tok only ....... why not be sincere and realistic by taking stu ringgit gaji lik Trump?
bet you my kkc dat she oredi learning how to use cutlery in prep for istana stay,,,,,,,oso no banana except franKenABANG,S...........actually who wants to hump her?

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
HUAT AH! Free upgrade for the whole block! Marble walls, express lifts and super decked out void deck for world leader visits

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Ask the chefs to convert to islam. Terminated food supply contracts with all non-halal companies and replace them. No more problem.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
everytime take lift kena body screening is it ?

will the prices of those units at her block de-value ?

It was her marketing gimmick to say she will stay in HDB after becoming a president. Remember Nathan said the same about his executive Marine Terrace house? You still believe in PAP craps?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
She will cause lots of inconvenient with FT politic visitors with choice of foods and clothings locally and overseas.

No pork and chinese allow.

Everything has to be hala-ise. Every meal Indian food curry the whole istana stained w curry smells.

She can forget 7th moths ghost festivals wayang and Cina NY no pork.

Wtf ... malay is so troublesome .

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mdm President to continue living in her HDB unit. but for national security issues, the rest of the residents in the block will be forcibly evicted...it's for the safety of our President lah...

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Istana is still the main office for visitors and what not. She will be ferried around but will come home after office hour to sleep and get fucked by her hubby. Actually, we need to ask her, will she still bully the opposition after becoming a president? I have never trusted PAP MP let alone them become a president.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It was her marketing gimmick to say she will stay in HDB after becoming a president. Remember Nathan said the same about his executive Marine Terrace house? You still believe in PAP craps?

Nathan never stayed Hdb la.
His Terrace house in 122 Ceylon Road for the longest time