• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat A sad day for the Malays, a day that will be forever be etched in our history

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Saying that Nathan was more Presidential.... geez guys?

I dunno man but I am pretty sick of the Singaporean kpkb brainless complaining.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Saying that Nathan was more Presidential.... geez guys?

I dunno man but I am pretty sick of the Singaporean kpkb brainless complaining.

Yup.. Sinkies r never satisfied with non Chinese. U put a cheena president...maybe they will keep quiet.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will trust her if she can have the ability to remove Ho Jinx.

Otherwise she remains merely a kampong Machik in my sight.....

What on earth are you thinking of?:biggrin: More likely the other way round. Ho Jinx remains the numero uno Empress of Singapore!

Scroobal already said Halimah can't even have the charisma to emcee a kiddies' party! So how?:p

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
There are many questions asked. Why not a true blue Malay for EP? Can they not find a true blue Malay for the post?

Well as usual sinkies love to kpkb. Criticize. But no suggestions. Nobody has given any viable alternatives that fit their agenda of a true blue Malay for EP. Who?

Perhaps the reality is there are NO true blue Malays who qualify! I can think of none frankly. Even for Chinese candidate also hard to think of suitable one besides maybe and a big maybe TCB.

Otherwise please put in some suggested names. And we can critique.

As I have written before they basically approached Halimah and said give you this $2.6 million a year job want or not? Do nothing just keep quiet shake hand. We say yes you say yes. We say you say no. Same like what you have been doing. Shake hands smile smile wave wave more. Higher profile a lot more money.

Which of you sinkies won't take it? I would if I was in the same shoes. Bear in mind it is not like if she say no it would benefit her or anyone more ok?

Take the money lah!

One can say alot of things about Halimah. I personally would like someone like TCB. However I doubt either one of them wants money and power. Let's not go verboard.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Halimah Yaacob despite her over 30 years in NTUC whose symbiotic relations with the PAP is well known has not shown an iota of leadership or displayed a modicum of charisma even to be an emcee at a Children's party. And we are going to put out this person as the show piece of this nation.

For the next couple of weeks, PAP mouthpiece aka the Straits Times will have huge responsibilities to do the job. Expect more photoshoots, photoshops and what not to give her the leg up against the other candidates and she will happily pose and her dress custom-made to make her look like the next Empress. And than a year later, she will be called "POWERFUL WOMAN OF THE YEAR" and do nothing except waiting upon instruction of her boss. The so-called 3rd key to our reserves, fall in the hand of the 2nd key holder (PAP) under PAP'S choiced candidate. In no time, it will prolong the 50-man year to 100-man-year investigations into how the money was being used and was Singapore already bankrupt due to all these wayangs having been playing out for decades. I don't know when we will have another president the guts of OTC. This woman, certainly "no ball" one, not that she is a woman too.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly right. They started at 4am to day, the bloody cocksuckers and prostitutes.

For the next couple of weeks, PAP mouthpiece aka the Straits Times will have huge responsibilities to do the job. Expect more photoshoots, photoshops and what not to give her the leg up against the other candidates and she will happily pose and her dress custom-made to make her look like the next Empress. And than a year later, she will be called "POWERFUL WOMAN OF THE YEAR" and do nothing except waiting upon instruction of her boss. The so-called 3rd key to our reserves, fall in the hand of the 2nd key holder (PAP) under PAP'S choiced candidate. In no time, it will prolong the 50-man year to 100-man-year investigations into how the money was being used and was Singapore already bankrupt due to all these wayangs having been playing out for decades. I don't know when we will have another president the guts of OTC. This woman, certainly "no ball" one, not that she is a woman too.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Except for being known as a Physics grad and a businessman plus an Arab (and everyone who is jobless is a business) no one knows a singe thing about this guy.

this buggers name is al-habshee…..means nigger, loosely sp

eaking in urdu…..name given to african and abyssinian slaves.

awesome. the chigger will have a field day with this.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
No need so angry. Life is short. OK i change to OTC. Happy now

Did not vote for OTC either. Initially thought he was a PAP stooge, until he asked about the reserves and my perception of him changed.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Madam Halimah would make a fine Malay President for us all. She has loads of experience in politics and was a fine Speaker of Parliament. As a HDB dweller, she is way more in touch with sinkies than that jerk-off Cheng Bock, who lives like some bloody snob on Sentosa Island.