• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious "Halimah Yacob announces bid to be Singapore's next President" - Channel NewsAsia

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time for your wife to be raped now.
I would do the "raping". We play sex games at night. Sometimes I whip her. Tonight I shall 'rape' her. She likes these kinky games. We have a great sex life as a married couple unlike most samsters and sinkies.
Good for John to have such a wonderful and spicy sex life! Every time you talked about sex, I can't help recalling that you have a 6-inch cock! lol
attachment.php

May I ask for some proofs?
:p
Or do you mean you have actually seen it before?
:confused:
:eek:

Last edited:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Open mouth say want to have Melayu President...no problem with that. Promote multi cultural Singapore society.

But knn.....this one not Malay Malay leh.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so much fanfare over HY, yet looking likely it will be a walkover election, what a fiasco...

Don't understand?...it already FIXED even before the announce the EP candidates!!....can't you see through the wayang?...they have been showing this type of 'movie' for years...& yet Sinkingporeans....still viewed like it had never been seen before...

creampie

Alfrescian
Loyal
In Sinkieland we get low quality dribble like halima suckcock, in Bolehland, they have a credible female candidate for prime ministar

[video=youtube;TWVMOYT6baM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWVMOYT6baM[/video]

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clearly Halimah and her Media team have no clue who he is. I am sure they must have done some sort of research but could not grasp who they are dealing with. So much for living in a HDB flat, and so much for multiculturalism. Or worse still only give interviews with SPH journalists or ex-journalists and establishment blogs

It will be interesting to see if he approached the 2 other candidates.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I am wondering why the stringent criteria to be president when the EP today is vast differently from OTC's time. Now, the final decision of the EP is decided by his council of advisers as stated by Parliament. Even actor Henry Thia could be made president and the quality of the EP's decision will remained unchanged.