• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Snowflake Upset That Pub Isn't Halal And Serves Pork!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
xMylnZv.jpg

hDgvNFg.jpg

https://www.facebook.com/pg/1030SembawangRoad/reviews/

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How can a pub be halal? The stupid one is the one that all such a dumbass question.

The issue is about religious diet, yet vast majority of the criticism is about "racism" and "racist" replies. Since when did religion = race?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The issue is about religious diet, yet vast majority of the criticism is about "racism" and "racist" replies. Since when did religion = race?

It's obvious that a pub serves alcohol which Muslims on surface say haram but will happily partake it when no one can see it. Only a stupid person will ask such a stupid qn...a halal pub is like halal pork...it does not exist

Last edited:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
all my malay fucks have had no problem taking my non halal wiener in the mouth and up the bum…why so choosy now?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Here's a facebook review of that restaurant by a muslim lady. I wonder why no other muslim bothered to flame her and comment on her rude behaviour. Because must side with own religion no matter what?

ASj7Kb6.jpg

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's a facebook review of that restaurant by a muslim lady. I wonder why no other muslim bothered to flame her and comment on her rude behaviour. Because must side with own religion no matter what?

ASj7Kb6.jpg

A good muslim like her went inside a haram pub to order haram pork and alcohol?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
its like asking is there pork biryani or tiger beer at sahabat stall.

chun fong avril is an ass on top of bring a dumbass indeed.

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brain tissues not getting enough ventilation do harm & kill brain cells faster. Pub halal? Pork chop halal? Alcohol halal?

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal

ASj7Kb6.jpg

you fucker….review sounds like you wrote it

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
how come when they used insulin shots for their diabetes , which I understand are derived from pigs , they never complain????? why, why , why????????? isn't the insulin for diabetes patient from pigs???? also alot of medicine and human replacements body parts are from pigs. all haram but why suddenyly the double standards? logic defeats me
http://www.sustainableswineresources.com/medical-groups.php
http://www.heart-valve-surgery.com/heart-surgery-blog/2008/03/24/pig-valve-transplants-tell-me-more/

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how come when they used insulin shots for their diabetes , which I understand are derived

from pigs , they never complain????? why, why , why????????? isn't the insulin for diabetes patient from pigs???? also alot of medicine and human replacements body parts are from pigs. all haram but why suddenyly the double standards? logic defeats me
http://www.sustainableswineresources.com/medical-groups.php
http://www.heart-valve-surgery.com/heart-surgery-blog/2008/03/24/pig-valve-transplants-tell-me-more/

Pork may be haram. But in times of emergency or saving one's life, then it is permisable to consume. Same as alcohol...cough mixture. Taken cos of sickness but not for pleasure.

Forbidden to you (for food) are: Al‑Maitah (the dead animals — cattle — beast not slaughtered), blood, the flesh of swine, and that on which Allaah’s Name has not been mentioned while slaughtering (that which has been slaughtered as a sacrifice for others than Allaah, or has been slaughtered for idols) and that which has been killed by strangling, or by a violent blow, or by a headlong fall, or by the goring of horns — and that which has been (partly) eaten by a wild animal — unless you are able to slaughter it (before its death) ‑ and that which is sacrificed (slaughtered) on An‑Nusub (stone‑altars). (Forbidden) also is to use arrows seeking luck or decision; (all) that is Fisqun (disobedience of Allaah and sin). This day, those who disbelieved have given up all hope of your religion; so fear them not, but fear Me. This day, I have perfected your religion for you, completed My Favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion. But as for him who is forced by severe hunger, with no inclination to sin (such can eat these above mentioned meats), then surely, Allaah is Oft‑Forgiving, Most Merciful” [al-Maa’idah 5:3]

“And why should you not eat of that (meat) on which Allaah’s Name has been pronounced (at the time of slaughtering the animal), while He has explained to you in detail what is forbidden to you, except under compulsion of necessity?”
[al-An’am 6:119]