• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Pinoy Girl Committed Sucidie Due To Racism In Sinkie Neighbourhood School

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
if this happened in usa you could expect obama and even trump to address it….as usual in singoland, its just a byline on page 24.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
if this It's not the happened in usa you could expect obama and even trump to address it….as usual in singoland, its just a byline on page 24.

It's not the 1st time student committed suicide. Other then her friends might alienate her, question is where and what her parents had been doing?

Is she coping well with her school work?

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time to garner donation to help out this pair of grieving parents. A million dollars or two can help them forget about the pain they suffer or maybe they can completely block off this episode of their life from their mind, go back to peeleepeeno, buy a piece of land built a grand bungalow and start their genetic infestation all over again. Sinkies are such kind suckers, i mean kind souls. One or two millions can be raised within a week to help them forget about their pain.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's not the 1st time student committed suicide. Other then her friends might alienate her, question is where and what her parents had been doing?

Is she coping well with her school work?

seems to be a clearcut of bullying and shaming. stop being a typical singo cunt.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
seems to be a clearcut of bullying and shaming. stop being a typical singo cunt.

I think singkies can be kind enough or cock enough to give them a few hundred K and let this pair of grieving parents forget their grief. They go back to phinoy land built a big condo and start to produce like rabbit again.

What's there to be sad about after all?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Pinoys that don't like being racially abused can simply stay in Ph.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

get real. if it was a sinkie who commit suicide , you think the press would give such wide coverage??? there are lots of locals students who killed thems elves and all swept under carpet. what so different about this case except it is a pinoy and their deluded sense of entitlement and an easy llife. this is sinkieland and not disneyland. probably cause is the girl cannot cope. period. lots of local students also cannot cope. so why the favouritism just because she is not a local. Bully?? get real it is competition in school and real life. to the weak it is bullying etc. I am not so sure the story is correct. the parents are trying to exonerate their incompetencies and guilt by blaming others ie play "victims" syndrome. you see that amongst the shitskins from india and pinoy. cannot cope , blame others and play the "victims or racist" cards. Bullshit.as much as I pity the girl, I blame the parents for sending her here when she could have stress free life back home.

Last edited:

youth123

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think singkies can be kind enough or cock enough to give them a few hundred K and let this pair of grieving parents forget their grief. They go back to phinoy land built a big condo and start to produce like rabbit again.

What's there to be sad about after all?

Another huang na case...

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Whether Pinoys or not, a young child's life is terminated just like that! Don't just focus on her nationality or race; focus on the real issue of school bullies.
So tragic!

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tragic my foot. Move on.

whats tragic is the way your momma conceived you, you cunt.

i can picture it….your momma wanking off ah peks in a hand job bar at selegie road.

she then scratches her gonnorrhific cheebye….and inseminates herself unknowingly…..voila…the uneventful life of stuffycunt!

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
whats tragic is the way your momma conceived you, you cunt.

i can picture it….your momma wanking off ah peks in a hand job bar at selegie road.

she then scratches her gonnorrhific cheebye….and inseminates herself unknowingly…..voila…the uneventful life of stuffycunt!

Fuck you momma. May she get raped every hour by pinoy.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Whether Pinoys or not, a young child's life is terminated just like that! Don't just focus on her nationality or race; focus on the real issue of school bullies.
So tragic!

Bullies pick on you because you look different, look smaller and weaker and lack confidence to push back.

Push back and stand your ground against the bully, and 95% of the time, the bully will back off. The bully usually has no stomach for a real fight when he or she knows the other side will punch back equally hard and vicious.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bullies pick on you because you look different, look smaller and weaker and lack confidence to push back.

Push back and stand your ground against the bully, and 95% of the time, the bully will back off. The bully usually has no stomach for a real fight when he or she knows the other side will punch back equally hard and vicious.

Why dont you fuck a Pinoy to replace her.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

agree absolutely styro-john, stop messing with and shoving the old folks at glasslooters events when tarpowing - you may just get your cum-uppance :p