• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Looney Loong and the Ho, yet another dumb move to re-ignite family feud

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal

Attachments

• EXTRADITION ACT (CHAPTER 103).pdf
    224.8 KB · Views: 243
  • Singapore International Extradition Treaty with the United States.pdf
    71.2 KB · Views: 260
Last edited:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
And we wonder why he's the youngest BG in all of the earth's armed forces. Even Kim Jung Un never sued his own nephew or tried something as stupid as this is.

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wait for father and aunt to come to his aid soon with damaging revelations about …..

every play from these cunts is about setting the stage to make those revelations (if they exist) without painting themselves as anti-family and anti-SG agents.

they want to be goaded into it….and are using every trick to make it happen….i would assume that the people they are fucking with know exactly if the other party has any
damaging stuff on them. The fact that they don't seem to care seems to suggest theres nothing. well….maybe scrooby knows something we don't///let's see.

i wouldnt be surprised if the ass bandit himself leaked his 'private' post.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And we wonder why he's the youngest BG in all of the earth's armed forces. Even Kim Jung Un never sued his own nephew or tried something as stupid as this is.
fat boy mor ruthless la ... but mayb datz his half-brudder ...

dogsbody

Alfrescian
Loyal
every play from these cunts is about setting the stage to make those revelations (if they exist) without painting themselves as anti-family and anti-SG agents.

they want to be goaded into it….and are using every trick to make it happen….i would assume that the people they are fucking with know exactly if the other party has any
damaging stuff on them. The fact that they don't seem to care seems to suggest theres nothing. well….maybe scrooby knows something we don't///let's see.

i wouldnt be surprised if the ass bandit himself leaked his 'private' post.

I don't think LSW leaked it, but he certainly knew it was going to be seen by his friends in the establishment so there's not much difference. I agree with the views that his non-apology of a letter was amateurish in the legal sense, but that suggests he

1) either had bad or little legal advice
2) refused legal advice from his mum and friends

I believe it was the latter, a decision as a combination of indignation of the system (that his grandfather created) and a belief that he has nothing much to lose by going on self-exile. The thing is, I wonder if it has shaken the resolve of LHY and his wife to pursue the Oxley matter, knowing their children's every word are being examined by the establishment.

The AGC, by pursuing this case, only helps to cement LSW's views on the judiciary for being litigious in the eyes of foreign news agencies. If they didn't pursue this, they lose legitimacy in the eyes of the people calling for LSW's blood. It's a lose-lose situation for them.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't think LSW leaked it, but he certainly knew it was going to be seen by his friends in the establishment so there's not much difference. I agree with the views that his non-apology of a letter was amateurish in the legal sense, but that suggests he

1) either had bad or little legal advice
2) refused legal advice from his mum and friends

I believe it was the latter, a decision as a combination of indignation of the system (that his grandfather created) and a belief that he has nothing much to lose by going on self-exile. The thing is, I wonder if it has shaken the resolve of LHY and his wife to pursue the Oxley matter, knowing their children's every word are being examined by the establishment.

The AGC, by pursuing this case, only helps to cement LSW's views on the judiciary for being litigious in the eyes of foreign news agencies. If they didn't pursue this, they lose legitimacy in the eyes of the people calling for LSW's blood. It's a lose-lose situation for them.

It's more lose-lose for the PAP and its ruler than for Shengwu (whose name was created by Grandpa who hated the British, who gave him the name)

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Will the Director cast Indira, Teo Chee Hean, Lawrence Wong, Goh Chok Tong and Sham in Season Two of tis Episode?

Yes, I think so. this pilot episode with Lucien and Shengwu has gone quite well, I think. Lots of sparks.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
lky wud never, in his wildest imagination, haf dreamt dat ze legacy he started wud b used by his ah boy on his grand ah boy ...

Question is how much of this is actually the doing of whore Jinx? Could be that gay loong was ready to ceasefire and let things cool down and rest a little. Then all of a sudden this happens. Could be the Whore could not tahan to lose the first round and not happy?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Where 5 or more than 5 people gather together is a crime or can be arrested for ilegal assembly in Singapore .

The Facebook is where 5 and or more than 5 gather together digitally on rhe internet shd be arrested with Wu.

Yup, even if the gathering is not in public, and is within the confines of a private setting. Uniquely Zikapore.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Which minister will resign by this embarassement?

Thinking why join a sinking boat?
Shan is Minister for Law, so this has to squarely fall on him. But u can be sure he is not so garang to go it alone on this. Must have orders directly from PMO. But question is who in PMO pushed this. Gay Loong or Whore Jinx. Notice how I say WHore JInx is in the PMO now, as per the revelation from Wei Ling and Yang.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Wu can consider driving uber soon. Brand name kenna pikcha no place in the 1% with a case hanging over him.

His father ah yang kia shake head now. Need to yamcha w his brother and bring him to massage parlour leow.

His Aunty and PAPA will look over the volumes of notes on the skeletons in Gay loong and Whore Jinx's closet and release info bit by bit on them. It will be death by a 1000 cuts for these 2 morons.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
It was an error by the grandson. Took away the advantage held by his father and Aunty.

After the pathetic wayang by the PM and his minions which fooled no one the Uncle was not going to miss on a chance to crucify the other side. Clearly not interested in what people think as he has a captive country.

VK Rajah must be so relieved that he left the post in the nick of time. Lucien now looks the perfect compliant idiot. What a way to end a career.

Grandson also badly advised. If he concedes that the court is not subservient to the Govt, just apologise and take the wind out of the sail. Or is the intention is create a platform for round 1 of his own. Time will tell.
Once again, you read the whole story wrong. VK Rajah was a Supreme Court Judge and had many years behind the bench. He has seen hundreds of cases come and go. He knows what will fly in court and what will not. Lucien on the other hand was never a Judge, and specialized in the corporate and banking law. Lucien never saw a criminal case himself. If VK was still the AG, he would have told Gay loong not to be a fucking clown and that his Chambers will not pursue such legal action against Shengwu based on something he discussed in private with his friends on FB. VK knows that he would be the world's laughing stock if he did so. But Lucien has no such qualms. He was Gay Loong's personal lawyer for many years, he will do as he is told, and will provide no resistance to Gay Loong. An experienced AG will know there is no case here. A friend and personal lawyer to GAy Loong will see a winnable case, ridiculous as it is. Rajah was probably asked to step aside when he would not play ball and let Lucien take over.

Shengwu does not need any advice. No from his parents or anyone else. the point he made in his FB page is entirely correct and defendable.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
But is his "crime":

Extradition Act (CHAPTER 103) - FIRST SCHEDULE (Description of returnable offences)
tinyurI.com/ya7mu6vl

serious enough for the US government to extradite him to Singapore:
wikipedia.org/wiki/Extradition_law_in_the_United_States#Extradition_from_the_United_States

:confused:

Its not extradidable, I don't think, but not too sure on this. In fact, it could go the other way, as there is a case for Shengwu to apply for green card (if he does not already have one), on grounds of political persecution and that the singapore govt will violate his human rights.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not extradidable, I don't think, but not too sure on this. In fact, it could go the other way, as there is a case for Shengwu to apply for green card (if he does not already have one), on grounds of political persecution and that the singapore govt will violate his human rights.

You mean like Gopalan Nair?

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
leopards do not change their spots,,,,,,,,,,,,, actually lowlives disguised as natural prick n cunt
no lowlive will submit to any hurt dine to them...... shame in the House n the other called a thief......... w fingers on our cpf money

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Papsmear not to mention the PM and his wife said:
On a lighter note,,,,,,,,,has tua nee Indranee just lost her cherry to brcum Indira??
i like to keep indraNEE leh, even wout cherry