• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Halimah Not Running For Presidency?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you go watch Halimah's interview, she speaks like a primary school principal. Entirely uninspiring. She said she spent 40 over years in the labour movement. Oh dear, i struggle to single out even one thing she has done for the Singapore labour force!

shd halimah make it to be President, will she be more like SRN or OTC?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
She will just be like your primary school principal. Except that this time, her portrait will be hung up on the walls of the schools.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
She will just be like your primary school principal. Except that this time, her portrait will be hung up on the walls of the schools.

TT has his portrait hung up. I wonder how he feels that he has only 35% of the valid votes. Some people give up their homour and pride for money. Some people give up their race in pursuit of money. Do these people command your respect?

MyMother

Alfrescian
Loyal
TT has his portrait hung up. I wonder how he feels that he has only 35% of the valid votes. Some people give up their homour and pride for money. Some people give up their race in pursuit of money. Do these people command your respect?

They don't care for respect when they have millions.

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
games over...........looney agreed to her demands incl super pay n bonuses in the event of pe loss....sr chairpundek jobs in TH n GIC

flatearther

Alfrescian
Loyal
looks like halimah is from the pap cloth.
Looks like you are still not willing to admit that you were wrong! :wink:

pap goes for money at all costs
And you go for saving your "face" at all costs by refusing to apologize and, even worse, trying to "defend" yourself by changing the subject or posting lies/nonsense (just like ginfreely), hoping that everyone will easily forget your past lies/nonsense, even though we can clearly see them:
I sense that she will make the honourable choice and decline to stand
But I think she will decline the EP.
I know the public halimah well. Based on the halimah I know, she will reject the EP contest
i am expecting halimah to wake up from her slumber soon, come to her senses and say no to the EP
especially since you are shamelessly "defending" yourself in the same thread in which you posted them! :*: :rolleyes:

The correct way to truly save your "face" is to simply apologize and refrain from making the same mistake again. :wink:

Last edited:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Wat do u tink? Will EP check on PM? :smile: Maybe John Cunt has the answer

Yes whoami-swine, I do have the answer.

The EP is not there to check on the PM. The EP is there to be a team player. President KFC already made it clear that the EP is not there to be an alternate centre of power to jostle with the government of the day. Besides, the revised rules state clearly that the EP is legally obliged to take the advice provided by a majority vote from his council of advisers.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Initially Halimah thought that being nominated by LHL and being elected President of Singapore is a honour she would cherish and desire. But the huge public outcry by Singaporeans over the manipulated Reserved Presidency and abt an Indian who is desperate enough to renounce her race just to be President drums some reason into her mind. Now Halimah is in two minds. Be President and be forever despised or be an MP and regain some dignity and respect.

To stand or not to stand? That's Halimah's dilemma

I sense that she will make the honourable choice and decline to stand

Once you came under PAP camp, you no longer has control over your soul. Thrown in the money, you completely lost your identity. She is a good example.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once you came under PAP camp, you no longer has control over your soul. Thrown in the money, you completely lost your identity. She is a good example.

Yes, many of her friends thought she was different from the normal PAP soul selling MPs. Alas, she proves them wrong. Many of her friends are disappointed

jw5

Loyal
They think that they will have more respect when they have millions. And when it comes to materialistic impressionable sinkies, they are probably right. :wink:

They don't care for respect when they have millions.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
They think that they will have more respect when they have millions. And when it comes to materialistic impressionable sinkies, they are probably right. :wink:

The PAP respects people who have millions and they think Singaporeans will respect them when they hv millions.

The PAP despises the poor and they think Singaporeans despise the poor too