• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Halimah Not Running For Presidency?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Halimah is respectable, she will honour her father, Indian and Malay Communities and admit she is an Indian

If Halimah is greedy for money and is a running bitch, she will denounce her father, the Indian Community, claims she is Malay and obey LHL and go for the Presidency. From what I heard abt her she is not like that. So there is a glimmer of hope that she is honourable and respectable.

So despite all the speculation, Halimah may pull a surprise and declare that she is not running for the Reserved Presidency

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Initially Halimah thought that being nominated by LHL and being elected President of Singapore is a honour she would cherish and desire. But the huge public outcry by Singaporeans over the manipulated Reserved Presidency and abt an Indian who is desperate enough to renounce her race just to be President drums some reason into her mind. Now Halimah is in two minds. Be President and be forever despised or be an MP and regain some dignity and respect.

To stand or not to stand? That's Halimah's dilemma

I sense that she will make the honourable choice and decline to stand

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Halimah is respectable, she will honour her father, Indian and Malay Communities and admit she is an Indian

If Halimah is greedy for money and is a running bitch, she will denounce her father, the Indian Community, claims she is Malay and obey LHL and go for the Presidency. From what I heard abt her she is not like that. So there is a glimmer of hope that she is honourable and respectable.

So despite all the speculation, Halimah may pull a surprise and declare that she is not running for the Reserved Presidency

In today's ST advertisement this pundek was addressed as Dr Halimah Yacob... what was the name of her thesis, which U ???
No respectable politician should allowed herself to be addressed such when the honorific was not earned by formal study... much like another pundek called Nishi who used her MBA gotten from SPU - a non existent university of Southern Pacific.

Why these pple stooped so low? Dun know how to study but want the glory!! Pui pui pui. How can you ever represent all sgian? Your relatives are even ashamed of you

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Looks like TH offer her the spare tyre of golden parking lot like that for WKS not good enuf......... must match presidential pay n perks

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
In today's ST advertisement this pundek was addressed as Dr Halimah Yacob... what was the name of her thesis, which U ???
No respectable politician should allowed herself to be addressed such when the honorific was not earned by formal study... much like another pundek called Nishi who used her MBA gotten from SPU - a non existent university of Southern Pacific.

Why these pple stooped so low? Dun know how to study but want the glory!! Pui pui pui. How can you ever represent all sgian? Your relatives are even ashamed of you

I agree. Many of these PAP MPs go all out to seek attention and try to get glory at all costs. Will halimah achieve "glory" even at the expense of renouncing her father and her race?

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please lah, 害你妈 has no decision rights to decide she want to contest or not. When pinkie say go, she has to go, period.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gosh! U all really tink Halimah hardup for tat post? John cunt shld know better.

If Halimah is hard up, she will renounce her Indian ancestry and sell her soul to the devil.

But I think she will decline the EP.

Let us wait and hear her decision

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah, 害你妈 has no decision rights to decide she want to contest or not. When pinkie say go, she has to go, period.

most people think like you. but i differ.

let us see whether halimah is a lady made of strong values and character or is she just another running dog

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
Initially Halimah thought that being nominated by LHL and being elected President of Singapore is a honour she would cherish and desire. But the huge public outcry by Singaporeans over the manipulated Reserved Presidency and abt an Indian who is desperate enough to renounce her race just to be President drums some reason into her mind. Now Halimah is in two minds. Be President and be forever despised or be an MP and regain some dignity and respect.

To stand or not to stand? That's Halimah's dilemma

I sense that she will make the honourable choice and decline to stand

You talk as if you are Halimah. Pisang.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You talk as if you are Halimah. Pisang.

I know the public halimah well. Based on the halimah I know, she will reject the EP contest

what i dont know is her mind. Is her mind not strong that she is willing to sell her soul? That's the unknown.

But be patient. halimah will reveal her decision soon