• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Bravo, ShengWu Li

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
He isn't in any league he's a coward.

You, like so many people here, can call ShengWu whatever name you want. What name you called him speaks of you rather than him.

On my part he is a hero who is brave enough to show PAP and AGC his middle finger in the face of their intimidation.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When smart people do weird or silly things, we don't just read between the lines. We have to read outside the textbox. Then if lucky, we can see the real picture.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
When smart people do weird or silly things, we don't just read between the lines. We have to read outside the textbox. Then if lucky, we can see the real picture.

Do u think ShengWu is doing weird or silly things?

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
The AGC does not investigate the open accusation and case on "abuse of power" by the Prime Minister.
The AGC investigate and set up prosecution over an internet posting.

WTF.

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
He made a private facebook comment from the sanctity of a foreign country. That does not make him brave in fact it shows he's just the opposite.

I run sammyboy forums from abroad not because I am brave but because I am an absolute coward. He's just like me.

Whatever anybody may say about you Sam, you are an honest truthful guy. Salute.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The AGC does not investigate the open accusation and case on "abuse of power" by the Prime Minister.
The AGC investigate and set up prosecution over an internet posting.

WTF.

Good point. It is precisely what AGC did and didnt do that cause singaporeans to despise AGC

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are going to see more nices and nephews taking on uncle government.

Ah Yew sons know their father kuailan type cannot fight or talk back. They need his money to get educated to uni and auto get well paid jobs.

Nices and nephews happy generations also get waht they want from day one born.

But don't like way thing run like live in bully camps. Rebel generations want kick ah gong arse getvwhat they want too.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ah Yew sons know their father kuailan type cannot fight or talk back. They need his money to get educated to uni and auto get well paid jobs.

But don't like way thing run like live in bully camps. Rebel generations want kick ah gong arse getvwhat they want too.

The nieces, nephews, LWL and LHY know LHL's skeletons in his cupboard. LHL has no peace now.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Best is if LHL's children speak up against his evil policies. That can happen

Last edited: