• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Bravo, ShengWu Li

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well done, ShengWu! You make Singaporeans proud for standing up against bullying by PAP and AGC

You are a true grandson of LKY and you honour him with your fighting spirit against tyranny

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Let Singaporeans see what AGC can do now? Dare AGC take its case to the US Court to clear its name?

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Interpol ?????

Maybe.

Actually I see the pap will be happy enough if it succeeds in getting a critic to get out of SG.

This seems to be the case for Devan Nair, Francis Seow, Tang Liang Hong, Tan Wah Piow, Francis Khoo

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
You are a true grandson of LKY and you honour him with your fighting spirit against tyranny

His grandfather was the epitome of tyranny. LHL is an angel in comparison. He's doing LKY no favors whatsoever.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
His grandfather was the epitome of tyranny. LHL is an angel in comparison. He's doing LKY no favors whatsoever.

You have just said, what I was thinking. LKY was a tyrant, all his grandson does is to RANT! & after a while, it will quieten down & everybody would forget the incident, so what is new. L*L is a "fa...."...too politically incorrect to state...an ANGEL..nah!:rolleyes:

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

I applaud ShengWu for his fighting spirit and bravery which are noble values. These values honour his father and grandfather

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have just said, what I was thinking. LKY was a tyrant, all his grandson does is to RANT! & after a while, it will quieten down & everybody would forget the incident, so what is new. L*L is a "fa...."...too politically incorrect to state...an ANGEL..nah!:rolleyes:

ShengWu showed LKY's bravery and fighting spirit, not LKY's tyranny. Isnt that worth applauding?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
ShengWu showed LKY's bravery and fighting spirit, not LKY's tyranny. Isnt that worth applauding?

He made a private facebook comment from the sanctity of a foreign country. That does not make him brave in fact it shows he's just the opposite.

I run sammyboy forums from abroad not because I am brave but because I am an absolute coward. He's just like me.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
He made a private facebook comment from the sanctity of a foreign country. That does not make him brave in fact it shows he's just the opposite.

I run sammyboy forums from abroad not because I am brave but because I am an absolute coward. He's just like me.

You are wrong.

ShengWu fought a brave fight and made AGC look like monkeys.

It is not the post that won him hearts. The refusal to back down and the way he fought back against AGC shows ShengWu's character, bravery and fighting spirit.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal

Running Sammyboy makes you a pimp not brave

But it would make you brave if you dare show your middle finger to AGC if it demands you to write them a written apology

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

Haha and you are not in the sanctity of a foreign country

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
AGC is not the police dummy

ShengWu had everything going for him in SG. Yet he chooses to stand up to fight against injustice in SG and risk losing everything. He could have remain silent and enjoy all that comes with being LKY's grandson. But he didnt. He is worthy of praise

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
This case can only fight in US court where he reside and wrote this love hate msg to his uncle government .

His auntie happy now sure catch her son up for pmship no nephewing competition.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
This case can only fight in US court where he reside and wrote this love hate msg to hi uncle court.

If AGC has the courage, let it take the fight to US Court.

ShengWu has thrown down the gauntlet. Dare AGC take up ShengWu's challenge or will AGC run away with its tail between its legs?