• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkie Family of 8 Surviving on $500 a Month .... Guess the R&@$ ?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No organisation can save people from themselves no matter how much money and effort is poured in.

It's no different in NZ. Maori tribes fought for and won billions of dollars in treaty settlements but did it make any difference to the lifestyles of the useless lazy louts? Not a scrap. They still occupy all the stats when it comes to crime, drugs, alcohol and unemployment.

The fact of the matter is that dark skinned native populations throughout the world are genetically inferior. It isn't politically correct to say so but that does not alter the truth.

Giving handouts and free care to these inferior species only makes matters worse because it enables them to breed copiously courtesy of the taxpayer. If the law of natural selection was allowed to operate their numbers would dwindle because most would starve to death.

Well said...and the worse thing is the working class are the ones paying a huge amount of taxes to support bs left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwit logic..

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singapore is a rich country and the only reason why anyone could have ended up in the predicament described above is they are either lazy, stupid or both.

To start off with only a looney or a dumbfuck would end up with 6 kids. Most middle class families can't afford to have more than 2 or 3 children and this fuckwit has produced double that number. His "kidney pain" has obviously not prevented him from fucking the daylights out of his wife on a very regular basis.

And if his family gathers to watch TV they obviously have no qualms about using their electricity allocation for trivial pursuits.

Gilbert is wasting his time pandering to the likes of these characters. By any measure they're living a very comfortable life. They have running water and electricity and a roof over their heads. All their basic needs are met by the PAP government and they should show some gratitude instead of trying to evoke sympathy so they can sponge off the hard work of others.

Before the PAP came to power I lived with my parents in a leaky attap hut with no water, no electricity and no sanitation. We had to share a bucket toilet with 50 other families!

Then the PAP came to power and gave us ample opportunities to better our lives through hard work and perseverance. This family should do the same instead of constantly expecting hand outs.

They should be ashamed of themselves. I urge everyone NOT to help them. It will only make things worse and perpetuate their crutch mentality.

What they need is spurs stuck in their hides so they can learn to do an honest day's work.

1.53m singaporeans received GST voucher this year and earn less than 2.3k a month,so basically more than half of singaporeans are lazy and/or hella stupid just like the above mentioned subject in the article above?right u are!!!boss as always!!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well said...and the worse thing is the working class are the ones paying a huge amount of taxes to support bs left wing bleeding heart liberal fuckwit logic..

precisely which is wrong,they should be taxing the rich top 1 percent,0.1 percent more.....instead the country vote for republic cunts to shift the burden to the working class and poor masses,slashing obamacare and relieving the rich and corporations and billionaires and millionaires who bitch about their workers' premiums doubling while increasing the amount the poor has to pay.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These were the real targets of the "stop at two" policy that our wise and worldly ex PM put in place.

Your current dear leeder cash handout for per child produced could be the real reason for the abang to breed like a rabbit. The thousand of dollars per tranche per child into his bank account had been shiok while it last. The youngest is 4yo, that mean the last tranche of the handout was at least 1 year ago.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
somebody or a charity could just easily donate 2 or 3 old unwanted 100 watt solar panels or thin film solar,hook it up to a small charge controller,inverter and a bunch of used car batteries,some cheap led light bulbs that cost 5 bucks each,and presto,free unlimited electricity with setup that cost less than a few hundred bucks like they do in africa,enough to power a couple of fans and lights and tv and even a mini fridge,and they save a significant portion of their income instead of this retarded U pay,which can go to their children's other needs.

as for water,i highly reccomend he start stealing water from his workplace,those corporations and workplaces waste water like nothing,i see those cleaning companies employing abnns spraying water like its the fourth of july,these companies consume huge amounts of water and create a surge in water pricing and tariffs and shift the burdens to us residents,and we end up having to pay for the price because government refuse to raise water prices for companies and industrials for fear of

Last edited:

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How i wish i am PM of Msia. I will open my doors to all Malay Sporeans regardless of status.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malays in Sinkieland should migrate to Msia or Indon. Sinkieland is for Cheena, chat itam and lain multi warna other than brown.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Malays in Sinkieland should migrate to Msia or Indon. Sinkieland is for Cheena, chat itam and lain multi warna other than brown.

They should. Our expenditure on social welfare would drop drastically overnight.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paging St Yellowarse....

I know this doesn't fall under your ambit as patron saint for faggots and single women. However, you cannot deny it is linked to your socially "progressive" views about "social safety nets", "minority rights", "progressive taxation", blah, blah, blah as well as all the feel-good, self-righteous crap you advocate.

Would you agree that this chap should, as I advocated for single women, used a condom (or some form of contraception) before splaying his wife's legs wide open to pop out babies that he and his wife clearly cannot afford to have nor raised?

Also, are you going to report to God about all these nasties pouring scorn on and condemning this poor Malay family? I hope you do. I don't want to be the only unsympathetic and callous Sammyboy forummer burning in hell.